Rx unit beta

Status
a small observation though, a lot of people are disagreeing with you. Are you sure your beliefs are facts?

Another vague reply, i head allot of ppl disagreeing with weed policy.
Gimme some facts.

People don't seem to understand several factors come to play in this situation.

First where does he get the amps, is it an unl amp, is he buying off auction hence having some influence on MU, i could think of more but we all have a brain, lets use it.

read my previous post in this thread and study carefully quotes.
They do use guns, armors and faps to hunt as well. Why you make those mining amps as something special?

read my previous post in this thread and study carefully quotes.
They do use guns, armors and faps to hunt as well. Why you make those mining amps as something special?

Cause unless he has a unlimited one he has to get em from somewhere, most likely auction, that helps your answer?

a small observation though, a lot of people are disagreeing with you. Are you sure your beliefs are facts?

Yup.
For some people it's hard to actually see that maybe their reasoning is flawed.
Instead they think they are only ones who 'understand'.

Cause unless he has a unlimited one he has to get em from somewhere, most likely auction, that helps your answer?

Wow, I'm speechless.
You missed again that they need to get guns, armors and faps somewhere too. Are you certain that they have unlimited uber gear?

Discussion with you seems a waste of time since you are not able to see or even imagine beyond your own perspective.

Wow, I'm speechless.
You missed again that they need to get guns, armors and faps somewhere too. Are you certain that they have unlimited uber gear?

Discussion with you seems a waste of time since you are not able to see or even imagine beyond your own perspective.

Ask the PK'ers and you will found out quickly about that gear, how about brightening your own perspective?

So, did you sent support case?

So, did you sent support case?

To what end?

TY for the support case we will direct it to the right department?

Fuck that.

Officials have been known to check the forum, so up to them to do so.

To what end?

TY for the support case we will direct it to the right department?

Fuck that.

Officials have been known to check the forum, so up to them to do so.

So, actually, you did wrote some "support case" here for them?

So, actually, you did wrote some "support case" here for them?

As last resolve sure, but one directed to them atm no, again up to them to take action.

Pkers are supposed to shoot at the RX unit after he drills out the Tower :D...that's the whole Point of him being there in the first Place..so get off the forum and take your chance!!

Pkers are supposed to shoot at the RX unit after he drills out the Tower :D...that's the whole Point of him being there in the first Place..so get off the forum and take your chance!!

Sorry, he can't. Since he will blame himself for laundering "stolen" narc out.

Well, I just went to twins, and it seems the rx unit is distributing the ped to people...glad to see it staying in game.

no no im not even going after him anymore, its a waste of peds.

I remember seeing the pic you posted but I thought you guys took him down.
I actually thought it would be a great idea, if his chances of getting a hof were the same as any other player.

But if you guys couldt take him down, then it really is a waste.

Well, I just went to twins, and it seems the rx unit is distributing the ped to people...glad to see it staying in game.

Glad to see some positive outcome of this, they knew they were in the wrong, hence this compensation i bet.

Glad to see some positive outcome of this, they knew they were in the wrong, hence this compensation i bet.

EDIT: i was going to be sucked into this, but then i saw your location. And decided against it

Rgds

Ace

You already at Twins?

You seem to have some serious problems, what would i be doing at twins? Getting compensation i never asked for?

Dr3w don't go down the road like that other sucker did.

You seem to have some serious problems, what would i be doing at twins? Getting compensation i never asked for?

Dr3w don't go down the road like that other sucker did.

Tell me that when I will create similar whining thread.

Tell me that when I will create similar whining thread.

So whining has several meanings it seems, i asked what the purpose of RX units are?

Ok, you've gone down that road, consider yourself ignored.

So whining has several meanings it seems, i asked what the purpose of RX units are?

Sure, sure. You didn't ingored all my previous arguments. You just skipped them, as others one.

We all have "issues", "problems". Err, I mean - you deciding what is wrong and what is not.

And really it seems that you're the one here who is right.

Seems legit.

There is your "asking":

So who will be able to take down the RX UNIT BETA 242 who just stole 9158ped narcanisum from the participants who actually mine.

Sure, sure. You didn't ingored all my previous arguments. You just skipped them, as others one.

We all have "issues", "problems". Err, I mean - you deciding what is wrong and what is not.

And really it seems that you're the one here who is right.

Seems legit.

You can't be for real, or that thick.

You ask a silly question am i at twin, i respond with a silly answer, but you seem to not grasp the situation, ill just let you be in your bubble.

PS. 2 different threads merged, your judging a book by its cover, there is no hope left for you.

Ignorance is a bliss it seems.

You can't be for real, or that thick.

You ask a silly question am i at twin, i respond with a silly answer, but you seem to not grasp the situation, ill just let you be in your bubble.

PS. 2 different threads merged, your judging a book by its cover, there is no hope left for you.

See? Again - "you can't be", "thick".

Ofc I can't "grasp" the situation - shitloads of narc was stolen.

Status
Back