Rx unit beta

Status
Answer me - do you tracking your runs? Simple question.

I will answer that with a question : What does my tracking have to do with the RX Unit?

I will answer that with a question : What does my tracking have to do with the RX Unit?

With RX Unit? Absolutely nothing.

Can you answer, please?

All I can say is if you dont see the point of my reply in this thread which SUMS IT UP ALL, then you are either ignorant, stupid or MA employee who try to beat down other players on forums to swing the sheeple opinion againts certain individuals who perceive the big picture alot better than 95% of rest of retarsheepledinho's in here...

Go on MA CREW, go get your Big Mac, as now that you seen people rage on forum you tell the RX unit to go distribute the narc to random people - and that should make it all good and fair? what about people not at twin @ time of distribution?

IF YOU FAIL TO SEE that the whole situation MA is making is like as if 3 19 year old kids with 0 experience in either PR or BASICS OF RUNNING A BUSSINES

PROVE TO ME THERE IS NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST. Avaiting your reply ;) Oh and try not to make it a "omg geez, tinfoil hats retard, you're wrong reply this time if you have nothing smart to write, rather just shut down PC and tell boss @ MA you're all washed up criminals - this is my 2 pec

Coords to RX tower is 280-269. Go get some :tower: :handgun:

RX getting a 9k narc is still better than a lower skilled player withdrawing it the next day, never to return in the game.

RX getting a 9k narc is still better than a lower skilled player withdrawing it the next day, never to return in the game.

Today it's 9k, tomorrow 90k?

I stand by my word, RX has no place participating ingame on a live server.

Well, I just went to twins, and it seems the rx unit is distributing the ped to people...glad to see it staying in game.

He wasn't.

It just "seemed" like it to me.

Probably cuz I stayed home from work and took acid.

But it was fun sitting on another planet and thinking of all the noobs running around twins looking for him.

4-1-14 used up

@ Mod

Lock, delete do whatever you want with this thread, i'm done.

Status
Back