Got Crafting Buff and then Timeout

crutch

Old
Society
Freelancer
2-3 minutes into crafting buff, was disconnected, reconnected immediately and buff is gone. I did not lose internet connection. I know there's nothing to do about it but just wanted to note it. :(

I had the same yesterday... got a 19 min boost and BAM the usual CTD, logs back in and no more boost for me :dunno:

Got another buff today killing punies. Just over half way through disconnect. Log back in, buff gone. Did not lose internet connection.

No worse then getting a buff, then getting no skill gains off it. Better yet get a 0 minutes buff.
The 0 minutes gain support stated that that was an issue they were working on. I also had an 18 minute gain for rifle and got no skill gains during that whole 18 minutes. I think this skill gain thing is just a lot of bling with no flash.

I remember when skill bonus events used to generate ped turn over. people would actually deposit, large. just to participate in 3x skill days.

now the skill bonus is a random useless thing most people ignore. I mean half the time I get a skill bonus for healing, and its gone before I have to heal again. or I get a skill bonus for my tagger weapon same thing. or a bonus right as my sword breaks and I lose the buff doing repairs.

I don't even bother to look at the bonus icon anymore.

are these skill buffs a permenent feature now? I thought it was just a temp thing over xmas? I got a nice 49% one that lasted about 20 minutes... was great

If yuo die yuo lose it same as disconnects.

Back