Apocalyptic

To celebrate we should all get together and let Max and Ermik buy the beer!
Maybe at the new "Cosmopolitan" in Vegas

We have brought in a lot of high skilled and well equipped people over the last few weeks.

Welcome new members!

bump for a fun gang :)

Time for another bump :)

Today I was looking through the top50 most skilled list and realized that we are now one of them!! :wtg:

Despite that we still technically are a "mixed skill society" since we do have a few members who have basically no avatar skills at all because they dont hunt, mine, or craft. They are active but do other things, mostly entrepreneurial in nature.

Edit: There are a few inactive members who were lower skilled who were just removed. There is an option for them to return so if you are one of them, just send me a PM here or in game. We already sent you an offline message in game with details.

Last edited:
Just removed inactive people, we would like to add 2-4 active people with 200K+ over the next 30 days.

.Good Luck

Free bump

Last edited:
Congrats to our two newly promoted Colonels :yay:

We are revisiting the topic of our minimum skill requirement for new members. We likely will finalize that decision this week, at which point I'll update the original post.

Congrats to our two newly promoted Colonels :yay:

We are revisiting the topic of our minimum skill requirement for new members. We likely will finalize that decision this week, at which point I'll update the original post.

Thx Max!

I've been a Apoc member for few months now and think its time that I share my 'review'.
First off...Apoc is probably one of the best society I have been into, its pretty much how Max describe it.. laid back, drama free, relaxed society.

Good atmosphere, members like to help/share info, soc hunts, a lot of jokes being made (I can't stand serious people 24/7 :o:). Apoc got some hardcore ladies as well which I found it rare & very cool (no fake ass shemale's *cough* quin perv :laugh:)

Max is a great guy ... but I do not know if I should like or hate him ... he's the reason that I'm still in this game, if it weren't for him, I would have sold out. Now I'm stuck with this EU addiction again and continue loosing $$$ :duh:

But, I have a picture of him hanging in the basement, which I visit daily and throw darts at. helps me keep the anger away ;)

Last edited:
Affe, Perv is gonna smack the shit out of you :laugh:

Wait....whadda ya mean by 'hardcore ladies'? Not sure how I feel about that :p

Last edited:
Welcome new members :)

Do you have 200K or more skills? Send me a PM!!!

- Apoc Bump- :cool:

Is the OP too wordy?

I updated the OP regarding "structure" in Apoc which there is none.

Also I mentioned PVP because we are PVP neutral, our members are free to kill or support members in any other society at the rig or in Land Grab. Generally speaking, our thoughts on PVP is that it's a lot of drama and as a result, we aren't a PVP soc.

If you are wanting to build alliances and all this other stuff you need to contact our members individually.

Welcome new members. :yay:

Somehow we now have 4 avatars in the soc with Max as part of the name :scratch2:

​It wasn't me...

I simply don;t understand why some are married :tongue2::girl:

Me either! Or live sooooooo far away :p

Time for a bump... 200k is our minimum skill requirement but our target is 300k+

Back