Apocalyptic

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
Apocalyptic is a laid back relaxed society with high skilled members between 200K and 400K+ skills. The focal point of Apocalyptic is being drama free.

Minimum skill requirement
-200K+ total avatar skills

Society Leader = ermik ermik ermik

If you have under 200K skills, please see the thread for our sister society Apocalyptic Uprising

We do not impose frivolous rules on our members and we don't have any kind of structure to our society. Just play, relax, have fun, and do your thing. :)

We are an English speaking society with hunters, miners, crafters, traders, LA owners, etc from all over the world. We each have our own goals and our own way of playing EU. Some of our members are very heavily invested in EU, some use top end unlimited items, others use (L). A lot of our members have an entrepreneurial spirit and are profit oriented, others just like to hunt, mine, or craft and play EU strictly for entertainment.

Overall, we are looking for established players as well as people who are coming up fast. We want more members who are laid back, relaxed, and drama free. We like people who are fun and easy to get along with.

If you think that you might be a good fit, please send me a PM.

We have a private society forum here on PCF. New and existing Apoc members who wish to join it simply need to go to the below link, select the society name, and submit an application. One of us will approve it within 24 hours or so.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups

In order to prevent personality conflicts, before new members are accepted into the society their names are posted in our private society forum and existing members are given the opportunity to object.

PVP/Land Grab

Apocalyptic is PVP neutral. We don't have alliances with other societies and as a result, our members are free to support or kill any member from any society. During land grab, the same is true, even if that means you will be fighting against another society members supporting the opposite side. In lootable PVP, if you kill and loot another society member we are going to be pissed. In non lootable PVP, as long as it stays light and fun between Apoc members, do what you want. With anyone else in PVP, do what your want but please keep your drama as your own.

Last edited:
*Attention Ladies*

And I am solely speaking to those of us with a V and not a D.
This soc is over flowing with testosterone filled he-men! Now, while I like this, sometimes I want to talk to another 'real' she because let's face it.....men don't understand us as much as we would like them to.
Now, you don't have to be uber, but mid-level and understand the game is a big plus! Also, please be a conversationalist. I talk ALOT and need someone to talk back to me.
OK, this is just my wish list. On to the important stuff.
Soc facts: A bunch of good people!
Most of us speak english but I love learning languages, if you are trying to brush up on english, I am open to brushing up on w/e you speak! :D
Most of us are always willing to throw a hunt together.
Many are very knowledgeable about the different aspects of game play, dare I say I've learned several things from these guys.
And one more thing, they are all gentleman. Sweeties everyone of them!!
:yup:

I agree Kitty. :lift: :D

We only have a few female members and I think the soc as a whole would benefit by having more.

Last edited:
!!!!pu ti pmub

I have gotten some PMs from interested people and I have updated the original post to include more specific information with regard to what we are looking for and who we are.

If you currently are friends with someone in Apocalyptic and they would be willing to give you a recommendation, have them PM me here or in-game as well.

Last edited:
*Attention Ladies*

And I am solely speaking to those of us with a V and not a D.
This soc is over flowing with testosterone filled he-men! Now, while I like this, sometimes I want to talk to another 'real' she because let's face it.....men don't understand us as much as we would like them to.
Now, you don't have to be uber, but mid-level and understand the game is a big plus! Also, please be a conversationalist. I talk ALOT and need someone to talk back to me.
OK, this is just my wish list. On to the important stuff.
Soc facts: A bunch of good people!
Most of us speak english but I love learning languages, if you are trying to brush up on english, I am open to brushing up on w/e you speak! :D
Most of us are always willing to throw a hunt together.
Many are very knowledgeable about the different aspects of game play, dare I say I've learned several things from these guys.
And one more thing, they are all gentleman. Sweeties everyone of them!!
:yup:
I can cross dress...... Or you could consider this as a good luck bump?!! :yup:

I can cross dress...... Or you could consider this as a good luck bump?!! :yup:
I will take it as a good luck bump. You may cross dress but you won't be able to talk girl stuff :p

I will take it as a good luck bump. You may cross dress but you won't be able to talk girl stuff :p
You'd be surprised!! :laugh:
To me this soc sounds like a great place to be. So anyone looking for a new home, should look here. :beerchug:

Thanks Nor :)

...and welcome new members!!

Last edited:
For the Apoc members that like participating in a private society forum, we do have a private forum over on EntropiaPlanets and as of today we now have one here on PCF.

Apoc members that want to join the soc forum here on PCF can go to User CP, then on the left toward the bottom and find "Permission Groups" then on the right find Apocalyptic in the list and then request to join it.

Otherwise just click here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups

One of us will have to approve the join request.

Last edited:
Time for a bump.....

Last edited:
Welcome new members :)

Last edited:
We have brought in several new members over the last couple of weeks, many of whom are names that a lot of you would recognize. Welcome everyone :)

We are still looking for more active hunters who have at least medium health (150+), are chat active and drama free. That health level ensure that when we hunt big things, such as Feffox Stalkers last night, you can withstand taking a hit or two and stay in the fight instead of ending up at the revival terminal every time.

Above all... You have to be easy to get along with and be drama free.

Last edited:
Drama is when you neighbor sees me leaving from the backdoor to your house as your husband is coming thru the front door. :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Drama is when you neighbor sees me leaving from the backdoor to your house as your husband is coming thru the front door. :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Yea that might cause a little drama :D

Last edited:
My neighbor didn't see, did she??? o_O

Im interested...

So long as there isn't any politics whatsoever..

I see you got my mentor and oldest friend in game Praugster in there.. nice get for you guys!

Hello HW/Ermik

Im interested...

So long as there isn't any politics whatsoever..

I see you got my mentor and oldest friend in game Praugster in there.. nice get for you guys!

Hello HW/Ermik

Hey.. How have you been?

There are zero politics. It's nothing like that other soc we were in years ago. Our soc forums are barley used because the bulk of our members are focused on doing what they do inside of the game and many are very successful at it.

Usually soc chat is light and humorous, other times it's centered on economic aspects of the game, which can be anything from item stats, item prices, or the pros and cons of various in-game investments, or whatever... Sometimes we are just giving each other shit.

We have been maintaining a top-10 monthly hunting rank on EntropiaLife and when we get around to approving the join requests from a coulple of our biggest hunters, we likely will move up another rank or two. I bring that up to highlight the level at which some of our members grind... But then others don't hunt at all and that's fine.

All we ask is be active and be easy to get along with :)

Last edited:
Just looking for something active with a good group of folks to skill up with and have fun. Bout all anyone can ask for now :)

This is how we welcome new members! :D

Yup, the one time that I don't go join the spontaneous team hunt.. Lol

Gratz on the 6k and this others that followed :)

Last edited:
Apocalyptic turned 1 year old today :wtg:

We have come a long way in one year and the next will be even better!!

Back