The great reputation spreading thread

Crone

Prowler
Society
CRT
Joshua Crone Craftson
Crone seems to enjoy posts from the same people often. This prohibits him from giving plus reputation to those people everytime he reads a good or funny post. It seems that at this very moment Crone cannot give rep while he would like to the last 4 times he tried over the last couple days. Since this is highly frustrating he would like to have a thread where he can just randomly spread reputations around to make sure this never happens again.

Crone noticed he cannot even spread reputation to people he didn't think he knew. Apparently Crone likes their posts.

Also Crone rarely uses a negative rep, if it's worth a negative rep, the post wasn't worth reading in the first place.

Maybe tell a joke to atleast not waste the plus rep.

Anyways, who doesn't like a +rep every once in a while?

Now you did it!

No more reasons for people to start new threads on every subject just to gather rep! :yay:

As you just +rep me before so I'm safe for now, here's a joke:

Q: how many Mindark programmers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: none, they just make darkness a standard and tell everyone “this behavior is by design”

Nah, it's a positive thing. Can't be against any forum rules, right?

Crone would have guessed caramel, but a stick would do.

Hey,

dunno if we are breaking forum rules right now but i got a joke or 2:

Q: Why don't ants go to church?
A: Because they are insects.

Regards
Thark

I just had a dream that I escaped from home and was living in some post apocolyptic shelter. Miniature ants with human bodies ended up killing everyone. I think I may have let them into the shelter too... how wierd lol.

got a problem with my car... dunno whats up, works find during day but at night wont go anywhere....

that sounds odd, pls explain some more

Well when i put it in D for day its works fine, but when i use N for night it just wont move..... and to top it off some kid pulled up next to me at traffic lights and wanted a race..... so i used R for race mode......
bloody car is broken!

got a problem with my car... dunno whats up, works find during day but at night wont go anywhere....

that sounds odd, pls explain some more

Well when i put it in D for day its works fine, but when i use N for night it just wont move..... and to top it off some kid pulled up next to me at traffic lights and wanted a race..... so i used R for race mode......
bloody car is broken!

Crone absolutely loves this one. But see, here's the problem, Crone can't plus rep this guy after spreading some more rep.

Crone also likes the in the beginning joke a lot. But here's the thing. If there's nothing to see, then where is God who created the light? And... where's mister Watt in this story? Then Crone seems to remember the bible says there was darkness. Maybe that could solve Crone's confusion. Which is a total different "religion". Confusionism or somthing like that. Any ways, too tough of a subject for a game forum. Crone will remember to tell the joke to others :D It's a good one for church some day.

Two eggs run into each other.
- Asks the first "Hey, how is your brother doing"
- Fine, very well actually; he's a lawyer now.

For some reason this joke is more funny in Dutch; I dunno why though. :scratch2:

Laugh!

On day a redhead, a brunette, and a blonde were on their way to heaven.

God told them the stairs to heaven were 1,000 steps and on every step he was going to tell them a joke. If they laughed they would not be able to get to heaven.

So the redhead made it to the 45th step and laughed.

The brunette made it to the 200th step and laughed.

But the blonde made it to the 999th step and laughed even before god told his joke.

God asked "Why did you laugh I haven't even told the joke yet"

The blonde said "I know I just now got the first one!!!"

Brick

Crone absolutely loves this one. But see, here's the problem, Crone can't plus rep this guy after spreading some more rep.

Crone also likes the in the beginning joke a lot. But here's the thing. If there's nothing to see, then where is God who created the light? And... where's mister Watt in this story? Then Crone seems to remember the bible says there was darkness. Maybe that could solve Crone's confusion. Which is a total different "religion". Confusionism or somthing like that. Any ways, too tough of a subject for a game forum. Crone will remember to tell the joke to others :D It's a good one for church some day.

I can't help it, like others I'm sure ... I must ask. What's with referring to yourself in the 3rd person?

And I've added more +rep to others since my last post.

Crone encountered a new problem. Too many reps within 24 hours. Really, maybe they should change the rep rules. Now Crone isn't able to +rep Acro and Solo, theirs are awesome too. The sausage joke is uhm... hot. And the lawyer joke, yes, it just works in dutch, if you ask Crone. But that's the thing, Crone happens to be dutch.

And to answer ChadGareau: Crone is Crone and therefore speaks like Crone.

Back