The great reputation spreading thread

After a sad LG (sad because of the long disconnect); I found out that my favourite character of D&D solum died (roleplay game I follow). So because of this a bag of bad jokes:

Man: Doctor, I've broken my leg.
Doctor: I'm afraid it is a very bad break. You will never walk again.

A man walks into a pub.
He is an alcoholic whose drink problem is destroying his family.

Why do women fake orgasms?
Because they want to give men the impression that they have climaxed.

What do you get if you cross a horse and a donkey?
A mule.

A priest and a rabbi are sitting next to each other on a plane.
However, it is a short flight and they do not talk to each other.

An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl then eats the squirrel because it’s a bird of prey.

What did Goldilocks say to the three bears? She asked them how bears make porridge without opposable thumbs.

You know what makes me smile? Facial muscles.

What did the polar bear say to the penguin? Nothing, they don't live on the same continent.

Why didn't the Asian ask for a calculator? Because he was doing the dishes and a calculator seemed rather inappropriate.

A horse walks into a bar. The bartender asks him, "Why the long face?" The horse, unable to speak English, shits on the floor and leaves.

A man walks into a bar. He needed three stitches on his forehead.

A woman walks into the kitchen to make a sandwich because she is hungry and she likes sandwiches.

What do you get when you cross a duck and a pig? A media circus that focuses on the morals and ethics of genetic engineering.

Why did the blonde get fired from the M&M factory? Repeated absences and stealing.

Why did the little pig squeal? He was going through the blades at the slaughterhouse.

Oohh kaaayyyy

Oohh kaaayyyy

Okay, okaaaay, why do the Dutch love to tell Belgian jokes? Because they are so cheap ;P

(unless you're dutch or belgian, you might not get this)

Crone assumes your Belgian? Now Crone is supposed to think of a forum appropriate joke about Belgians?

The Belgians invented something new: ejection chair for a helicopter.

Crone assumes your Belgian? Now Crone is supposed to think of a forum appropriate joke about Belgians?

The Belgians invented something new: ejection chair for a helicopter.

Crone, sadly I seem to give you too much rep lately; but we can keep the belgian/Dutch joke a running thing though :laugh:

Uhm right, Crone would believe a background oh what the... who cares :D

Crone, sadly I seem to give you too much rep lately; but we can keep the belgian/Dutch joke a running thing though :laugh:

Crone would post another one, but it's obviously not his turn. So here's another bar joke.

A man walks into a bar and says to the bartender, ‘I want you to give me 12-year scotch, and don’t try to fool me, because I can tell the difference.’ The bartender is skeptical and decides to try to trick the man with five-year scotch. The man takes a sip, scowls and says, ‘Bartender, this crap is five-year scotch. I told you I want 12-year scotch.’ The bartender tries once more with eight-year scotch. The man takes a sip, grimaces and says, ‘Bartender, I don’t want eight-year scotch. Give me 12-year scotch!’ Impressed, the bartender gets the 12-year scotch. The man takes a sip and sighs, ‘Ah, now that’s the real thing.’ A drunk has been watching this with great interest. He stumbles over, sets a glass down in front of the man, and says, ‘Hey, try this one.’ The man takes a sip and immediately spits it out again, ‘Yechhh! This stuff tastes like piss!’ The drunk says, ‘Yeah. Now how old am I?’

A panda walks into a restaurant, sits down and orders a sandwich. He eats the sandwich, then pulls out a gun and shoots the waiter dead. As the panda stands up to leave, the manager shouts: "Hey! Where are you going? You just shot my waiter and you didn't pay for your sandwich!" The panda yells back at the manager: "Hey, I'm a PANDA! Look it up!" So the manager opens his dictionary and looks up the word 'panda'. It reads "Panda: A tree dwelling marsupial of Asian origin, characterized by distinct black and white coloring. Eats shoots and leaves."

Originally this was for my bunny selling thread; but I laughed so hard when I saw it :ahh: that I'm posting it here too, for the people not interested in selling threads an thus don't visit them.

slappy.jpeg

Crone would post another one, but it's obviously not his turn. So here's another bar joke.

Well, I'm a little afraid for the 2020; since then the dutch players will finally get the jokes I make about them today :laugh:

What does a Dutch do when he wins the lottery? Counting every pennie of it :D

Also, one from wikipedia:
"Going Dutch" is a term that indicates that each person participating in a group activity pays for themselves, rather than any person paying for anyone else, particularly in a restaurant bill. It is also called Dutch date, Dutch treat (the oldest form[1]) and "doing Dutch".

remark on this; in the Netherlands; you can even do this on a date :eyecrazy:
But this doesn't happen often, since the food is horrible over there. They even order food from a wall :eyecrazy:

Actually, now I know why the Dutch love to tell belgian jokes; it the only way to cheer them up. The Irish have wiskey but even Dutch beer (Heiniken) is a foul joke.

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't joke about them; seems dutch people on average are taller than Belgian...

Reputation is what men and women think of us, Character is what god and angels know about us.

but I got a question the symbols for reputation.. the green dots (dark and bright) they seem to be the same for norAlien and acro for example but when you hover over it - it shows different title "great" "grand great master" "skilled" .. why does it look all the same?

Reputation is what men and women think of us, Character is what god and angels know about us.

but I got a question the symbols for reputation.. the green dots (dark and bright) they seem to be the same for norAlien and acro for example but when you hover over it - it shows different title "great" "grand great master" "skilled" .. why does it look all the same?

It is related to this:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?223855-Title-icons-cfd-gone

The old system that displyed the rep correctly is gone for over a year (years by now?) and people are betting what will be back first: The old systems of PCF or taming inside EU.

:(

Crone didn't know there were titels. How nice.

He did "find" this youtube vid on the frontpage of Arakdia Forum. But in fact it's a calypso song because Calypso has these orange jumpsuits.

Did Crone do this link right?

And another bar joke ofcourse:

An Irishman walks into a bar, and tells the bartender "I'll have three rounds, all at once." So the bartender gets his order but says to the man "Sir, you'd enjoy them better sir if I served them to you one at a time." The Irishman replies "No, its a tradition. Back in Dublin, my brothers and I would all go to the pub and have a round together. I moved over here a few years ago but I still keep the tradition." Touched by the story, the bartender served the rounds, and went about his business. The Irishman returned for several nights. One night, the Irishman comes in and only orders two rounds. The bartender shaken, asks "what happened? Did one of your brothers die? "The Irishman laughed and replied, "No, I quit drinking!"

Crone would rather avoid below subjects on websites that kids might view, but this one is just great!

A guy walks in.........ok, he did not walk in, he was already there. One guy says, "I slept with my wife before we were married, did you?". The other guy says, "I don't know; what was her maiden name?".

Damn I almost remembered a joke to post here.

A nugget of wisdom from 10 years ago, courtesy of the Project Entropia Support Staff:

2004-10-31 19:12 You wrote:

is it true that if an avatar has a greater inteligence and perception skill he/she will find more loot?
i heard a rumor that this is true. is it?

2004-11-04 13:16 Entropia Universe Support:

The only thing I can say is that you should not belive all rumors.
/Regards

:eyecrazy:

On the note of reputation... does anyone know how it works anymore?

We used to have another colour after the 2 greens, but now it seems we all have 5 dark greens and 6 light ( apart from newer people) and it doesnt seem to change much anymore :scratch2: did we all max it? :laugh: I used to like trying to get another wee light :ahh:

We used to have another colour after the 2 greens,

Yeah, and yellow stars for every 10k of rep, but the forum plugin for the old system isn't compatible for years. 711 said he will update when a compatible version will get released but apparently it never happened.

Jackass jokes ....

Two guys go hunting. Jerry has never gone hunting while Joe has hunted all his life. When they get to the northern Wisconsin woods, Joe tells Jerry to sit by a tree and not make a sound while Joe checks out a deer stand. After he gets about a quarter of a mile away, Joe hears a blood-curdling scream. He rushes back to Jerry and yells, "I thought I told you to be quiet!" Jerry says, "Hey, I tried. I really did. When those snakes crawled over me, I didn't make a sound. When that bear was breathing down my neck, I didn't make a peep. But when those two chipmunks crawled up my pants leg and said, 'Should we take them with us or eat them here?' I couldn't keep quiet any more!"

Q: Why did Sarah fall off the swing?
A: Because she has no arms...

knock knock!

"who's there?"

not Sarah, she has no arms! :banghead:

Back