Info: Radar in lootable pvp zones.

Radar back, I stopped PvP because of the removal.

NO radar!

I almost never went into PvP4 when the radar was on, now i'm in there many times a week for mining & hunting. I don't PvP though.

NO RADAR (just a fucking principle, since i don't go for FOOL'S GOLD)

But in case return of vehicles in lootable PVP - I will promise my ass here, and even not for this shit looking like dirty lyst, but just for fun. Then turn your fucking radar on, do what you want.

If you wanna loot me and profit from me - you should DESERVE it, motherfuckers, and not by your overpowered fucking guns and "skills" - but by your real skills.

Kisses.

radar on pls :)

<removed>

SO FAR MOST OF PEOPLE WHO WOTE FOR "NO RADAR" ARE PEOPLE WHO NEVER GO TO PVP, GO THERE REALY REALY RARE OR GO THERE ONLY TO BECAUE THEY CAN BACKSTAB SOMEONE WITH LOOT. THEY NEVER EVER FIGHT FOR FUN...

Last edited by a moderator:
<removed>

The problem is - shitloads of whining goes exactly from you, "PVPers", and not from miners in PVP4. Fuck knows, why.

<removed>

The problem is - shitloads of whining goes exactly from you, "PVPers", and not from miners in PVP4. Fuck knows, why.

If you read green list, you gonna see that PKers are just half at best, other half are miners and hunters. <removed>

Im am the no.1 Mulmun hunter, after 4 years hunting them. No one has killed more Mulmuns than me in game.

After the radar was turned off, i basically stopped hunting them.

I still run around in pvp4 mining, but the fun is gone.

I never complained about getting killed, not even when i was looted for 450+ ped of niks. This is a game, and i play for fun and excitement. MA took that away.

With radar, you knew trouble was ahead, before you got killed. And you had time to try avoid getting killed. The game of the cat and the mouse....me always beeing the mouse :D

This was all fun.

Now i run around, and suddenly....dang. Dead. No excitement. No action. No nothing. Just dang, and you are dead.

Give us the pukking radar back!!!

One other thing: PvP3 was never very popular because of no radar. PvP4 was, because of the radar. So the obvious thing to do would be to turn radar on in PvP3. So why not do the obvious?

Skelethor

<removed>

SO FAR MOST OF PEOPLE WHO WOTE FOR "NO RADAR" ARE PEOPLE WHO NEVER GO TO PVP, GO THERE REALY REALY RARE OR GO THERE ONLY TO BECAUE THEY CAN BACKSTAB SOMEONE WITH LOOT. THEY NEVER EVER FIGHT FOR FUN...

Wrong. I don't go there because of all losers that do hack things like radar, and
can't play by the rules... :)
But as with everything, when something has a RL value every kind of losers and
parasites seem to come. So I stay away until MA implement things properly. :)

<removed>

<removed>

You all in PVP just for "fun" factor, yeah.

For fun I go in QUAKE. But if I already falling asleep during mining runs - I will fall asleep way faster without vehicles. At least there "indoor" mining systems, where mining is more "fun", but currently it's still boring shit.

You didn't understand maybe? Imagine MA will enable vehicles in PVP3 - where is no this fucking pyrite - I will be here instantly, and exactly for fun factor.

No-no - as soon as vehicles will be enabled (I don't mean "saving loot" by recalling them, I mean a CHANCE to GETAWAY) - you will need to WORK for your "profit".

And you don't want to work. And it's "normal" for 80% of humanity.

Who gives a fuck really? I didn't saw you in game at all, now what?

<removed>
We ask opinion from people who go to pvp4 not the ones who just went there once or did not even enter. <removed>

<remove>

You all in PVP just for "fun" factor, yeah.

For fun I go in QUAKE. But if I already falling asleep during mining runs - I will fall asleep way faster without vehicles. At least there "indoor" mining systems, where mining is more "fun", but currently it's still boring shit.

You didn't understand maybe? Imagine MA will enable vehicles in PVP3 - where is no this fucking pyrite - I will be here instantly, and exactly for fun factor.

No-no - as soon as vehicles will be enabled (I don't mean "saving loot" by recalling them, I mean a CHANCE to GETAWAY) - you will need to WORK for your "profit".

And you don't want to work. And it's "normal" for 80% of humanity.

My friend, it is not thead about vehicles in lootable pvp. If u do not know what was wrong with vechicle enabled in lootable pvp zones (not only recalling yours loot) - you should go and read forum. So please stop troling.

Radar on in both lootable PvP zones, but the old radar with a bit more than 200m range!!!

Add cars back mine pitbulss are useless @@ you know the word backstab Hahaha

Meh this tread is a joke same group of people asking for change I think instead read here ma need to focus on fix lag hitbox and big issue in game also disable next target and and change :wise:team Target for 15 seconds and all good

without radar it's boring to run/tping around and looking in any likely spot for ppls.. sometimes i went in pvp 4, running all the place for 1.5-2 hours and in the end i left without meeting anyone..

that's too boring, i waste my time for nothing and that's why i don't go into pvp 4 often..

i don't care if i die or if i kill, i just want to find someone and fight and not searching for hours and finding no-one..

without radar you are always in stress and you always looking if someone's hiding in trees and/or if maybe is close to you and you didn't see him.. sometimes i even see mulmuns/muluk hir and think they are players..

with radar on, you can mining or searching for miners/pkers being relaxed and you gonna be in stress only when you'll see a green dot in your radar (not in every second like it is with no radar). so you got time to think if you'll fight or if you'll run away. you got time to act and play depend on your experience and your skills..

with radar on, there always more ppls in pvp and you had fun figthing, now it's boring cause you only trying to find someone spending hours for nothing..

with radar on, if you see a green dot and is an enemy pker you have the time to prepare yourself and figth him and have fun, not to get killed or kill him sneaky without any fun by fighting him..

even for miners is better to have radar on cause they can act faster when they'll see a green dot in their radar and not get killed cause someone's camped and was waiting for them to drill their claim..

(things like this will never happen with radar on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmw3SqPGsLY&feature=youtu.be)

so, as long pvp dieing i ask from MA to do something about that.. i have already send support case with my ideas about making a new pvp system with pvp tokens (something like cyrene's one - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ith-pvp-tokens-and-new-pvp-grounds&highlight=) but it seems MA doesn't care so much about ppls having fun in pvp..

if MA care about pvp (as long the pvp is the highest lvl that a hunter can achieve) they'll should add radar in pvp 4..

so, i vote yes for radar in pvp 4.. we need to have fun in pvp 4 and not wasting our time wondering around..

Meh this tread is a joke same group of people asking for change I think instead read here ma need to focus on fix lag hitbox and big issue in game also disable next target and and change :wise:team Target for 15 seconds and all good

That will kill PK completly, so instead of that they can just remove all PvP area in whole game, all problems solved for the people who dosnt want PvP, and we who want can change game.

P.S. If you reply to this post. Write yours name and YES or NO for radar in lootable pvp zones. (i do not make vote, to avoid people votes who never ever go to lootable pvp, only living in forum)

Oh, sure, double standards.

Where you are, whiners?

jshg.jpg

Why you don't say the same for "your" green list? More than half i never saw in zone. Anyway, why don't you make a poll, if you add non-pvp players to your green list? You want get real vote, or just manipulated results?

and i repeat, if you wanna make pvp fun, go to fort or rig and enjoy

I saw many new players in zone even without radar enabled - they have a chance to play hidden, cause they wanna make iron/daily missions or just simple mining/hunt. Other way, i didn't saw you in pvp4 since ages - now you make a fake vote to beg MA to turn radar ON and push everybody to fight you - shame... go and pk each other in zone, if you are boring (like some of your soc mates did already)

<removed quote>
Mulmun Outcast 78 PED Sun, 29 Dec 2013 18:56:20

I've never hunted in a team in pvp and have not had a team global in more than 2 years(I rarely team hunt). I only hunt what I run into mining well in pvp4, as it tends to draw more attention.

I am only level 12 surveyor and level 6 prospector, I have yet to have any global from mining, anywhere. The biggest claim I've seen is a XIV....

Just because I don't cycle 1000's of peds a day or week does not mean that I am any less entitled to my opinion than anyone else.

Why you don't say the same for "your" green list? More than half i never saw in zone. Anyway, why don't you make a poll, if you add non-pvp players to your green list? You want get real vote, or just manipulated results?

and i repeat, if you wanna make pvp fun, go to fort or rig and enjoy

I saw many new players in zone even without radar enabled - they have a chance to play hidden, cause they wanna make iron/daily missions or just simple mining/hunt. Other way, i didn't saw you in pvp4 since ages - now you make a fake vote to beg MA to turn radar ON and push everybody to fight you - shame... go and pk each other in zone, if you are boring (like some of your soc mates did already)

If u would read this thead, you will see posts of people from green list. Some of them in pvp every day, some of them left pvp because MA disable radar, some of them left EU because MA disabled radar. However, all of them would like to play in lootable pvp, but with radar only.

Yes for radar

Yes for radar

pvp4 was empty before radar was switched off.

Don't blame the radar because you cant see anyone :D

Leave it off just because it pisses you off pmsl

radar is not the problem make people left pvp4

when the disable cars is when alot poeple left the zone and you know that

so if MA wanna people back in pvp4 just add cars back and you see you have all them back

<removed>
what I see is only people of WSS soc and friends who want to radar.

And before this I think that would be better that MA will repair the LG's live the fort's was fought on ground and that fix the bug's in LG areas safe inside the fort as the revivals and the Tower beside the claim and ofc the LAG:wise:

radar is not the problem make people left pvp4

when the disable cars is when alot poeple left the zone and you know that

so if MA wanna people back in pvp4 just add cars back and you see you have all them back

Actually, before there where cars there was alot of activity in PvP; I do not recall seeing more people when they introduced vehicles. There was ofcourse the novelty of vehicles and them being used in PvP; but at the same time those just added to the arsenal of the PK'er and some pk'ers left because of this.

But yes, add vehicles back; so I can spawn, fill up my vehicle with ores and recall it to storage...
Or hide behind it while tp'ing away...

Actually, vehicles are very much imbalanced in EU if you ask me

Back