Info: Radar in lootable pvp zones.

Vote for radar

Too hard to find people if you are on your own in a pvp zone; and you are at a big disadvantage versus teams.

That said, the biggest change to PVP needs to be the cost to pvp. I go to a pvp zone and waste 100ped easy - if you want some fun - in an hour, which is obscenely not value for money.

Plz radar back! Hulk add me plz :)

Not much difference between players running around clicking next target just looking for miners/hunters and the ones that just stand around in akmuul with charged chip waiting for coords.

BUT bring it on i want radar ON

It was very exciting even when i knew people stood ready at akmuul, with the right technique u can escape or u have a reason to skill and buy v-rex or something and blow the hole team up!:yay:

much more fun than what stelios showed in his clip

I liked radar on, if my vote counts:rolleyes:

I like radar being off :D, still though many <removed> use team tag to find me, team tag in disabled radar zone should be considered as a bug.

Last edited by a moderator:
what is the point in this thread, you said yourself non pvp peoples names don't count, but if they vote in your favour you add them anyway, then when someone vote against you don't add??

maybe should of made a petition instead of your stupid red green I decide the rules then break them to suit poll

+1 for radar back on

I vote bring radar back.

As it is now, it's really hard to be without team in zone, since other teams probably have you tagged.

pvp4 was empty before radar was switched off.

Don't blame the radar because you cant see anyone :D

Leave it off just because it pisses you off pmsl

what is the point in this thread, you said yourself non pvp peoples names don't count, but if they vote in your favour you add them anyway, then when someone vote against you don't add??

maybe should of made a petition instead of your stupid red green I decide the rules then break them to suit poll

pvp wasnt empty, so dont lie, it was best times for pvp4 with radar and without cars
IF U VOTE ONLY TO PISS SOMEONE OFF, YOURS VOTE IS NOTHING.
Name people who are "non pvp" in green list, I will name half of red list for non pvp members... Name people who i didnt add.

Like i told before - haters will hate. If u trying to piss someone off - it is not place for u, so go away with yours "pmsl"s

P.S. I had to google what "pmsl" means. Urban dictionary saying - possiably the worst and most unrealistic of internet jargon.... 'pissing myself laughing'

<removed>

P.S. I had to google what "pmsl" means. Urban dictionary saying - possiably the worst and most unrealistic of internet jargon.... 'pissing myself laughing'

sense of humour and a personality required to understand that I guess.

Your poll is pointless, will achieve nothing and you bend the rules to suit. Overall it is worthless, just whining from a group of people who are not happy with what they have already.

You have all the landgrabs
You have the terminator and win all the prizes at mayhem
You control who gets left to mine in peace in pvp4, and who is an enemy

But still you whine about radar, and the thought that you are missing out on something, its pathetic.

And pvp4 best times with radar and no vehicles for all of entropia??? or just for you and the cartel?. Selfish people with selfish agenda's

Why don't you just make a list of more things that WSS wants, since you are not content with the way things are now? maybe MA not been good enough to you and your friends.

No, 2 RADAR

and also FIX Exploits...

no FAP with Next target

Expand Radar off zone as PKERs are sitting on border = CLEAR EXPLOIT>>>>> (getting free shot as landing with invulnarability)

DISABLE Also Set Team target = player ....

Those 3 are already admitted exploits in this thread ... Pkers using

Resnis

MA please, you should see that your the idea of PVP4 like it is now is not working. If you are not planning to give us the radar or vehicles, attlease let us know what you have in plan. Becouse personaly i cant believe that the shit - what pvp4 is right now, is the part of your plan.

Please, be so kind to share with us your plans and ideas so we have hope attleast.

Thank you

I think maybe re-enabling radar in PVP, with a few minor (or major, depending on your view) changes:

In lootable PVP, enable mob radar, but not player radar. This way, players will still have the feeling of being hunted and have a need of being cautious, but will not be surprised upon by mobs and train them halfway to Akmuul before being mauled to death. Outside of lootable PVP zones, make a buffer zone (radius of radar + a few meters) so players outside of PVP cannot see into PVP as a form of exploit.

In unlootable PVP areas, enable full radar. It will be like whole of Amethera continent with how PVP was/is, but confined within the certain unlootable PVP areas.

Just my thinking.

pvp wasnt empty, so dont lie, it was best times for pvp4 with radar and without cars

and pvp4 was empty, after you cryed about vehicles, and MA removed them many never went back, im 99% sure there are posts by you and your friends complaining about pvp4 being empty before radar was switched off, id search for it just to prove you wrong but cba tbh (more things for you to google :D )

and also FIX Exploits...

no FAP with Next target

Expand Radar off zone as PKERs are sitting on border = CLEAR EXPLOIT>>>>> (getting free shot as landing with invulnarability)

DISABLE Also Set Team target = player ....

Those 3 are already admitted exploits in this thread ... Pkers using

Resnis

I vote same, no radar and remove all the exploits especially team target in loot PvP zone. The mob loot and resources can be adjusted to match this to increase players desire to enter and risk losing what they get rather then catering to a group that wants to control the zone.

They should also make items that you can use only in PvP loot zones. Attachments for weapons to make them silent, longer delay on probe drops so miner can be further away from the sound when searching and a multitude of other PvP loot zone things to make it more fun and challenging.

No to radar.

Be good if next target on people was removed and remove team target on people. If they are not removed then I want radar back on.

/mod note/ moved this from the PVP section to the Wishlist section, as it's about wanting a change to an existing feature.

Many members will have different views about lootable pvp, and why they do or don't go in there now.

If you want more activity in PVP4 (as stated in the OP), then attacking someone for posting here because they don't regularly go into PVP4 now is pretty counter-productive.

I would suggest that the threadstarter should at the very least, make a third 'list' which contains the names of the members he's excluded from his present lists, and the way they've voted.

Last edited:
Green are people who want radar back. Red are people who dont want radar back. So you totaly wrong.

My bad.

Yesterday on a percentage base I thought there were a few more pvp players in the red.

As I indicated in my previous post I am not sure who are and who are not dedicated PVP
I suppose it would be infringing on peoples rights if you were to highlight the dedicated PVP'ers in the OP.

I am interested in this thread as I have been giving a lot of though into starting PVP again.
The way loot etc is lately I need some excitement/interest back into the game.

I voted for radar as I think it provides more excitement etc as posted by quite a few players. However regardless wether on or off it can be an adrenalin rush whilst in PVP. Especially for me as I am definitely horrible in PVP I become more thumbs than fingers

There has a been a moderate amount of valid reasons why radar should be kept disabled however the majority of reasons given for its return seem to outweigh keeping it disabled.

Anyway I don't imagine anything will be changed in the short term anyway.

I would like radar back please!

or just for you and the cartel?

is it wrong? It was not carter that you mean before radar on, I still remember epic battles in pvp 4 when 2 full team did fight there, was more fun than LG for me, coz not much lags like on LG. It is fun really to fight there, when u see yr enemy u can fight, use tactics or smth, & u know any hide ppl cant kill u when u going blind.

My bad.

Yesterday on a percentage base I thought there were a few more pvp players in the red.

As I indicated in my previous post I am not sure who are and who are not dedicated PVP
I suppose it would be infringing on peoples rights if you were to highlight the dedicated PVP'ers in the OP.

I am interested in this thread as I have been giving a lot of though into starting PVP again.
The way loot etc is lately I need some excitement/interest back into the game.

I voted for radar as I think it provides more excitement etc as posted by quite a few players. However regardless wether on or off it can be an adrenalin rush whilst in PVP. Especially for me as I am definitely horrible in PVP I become more thumbs than fingers

There has a been a moderate amount of valid reasons why radar should be kept disabled however the majority of reasons given for its return seem to outweigh keeping it disabled.

Anyway I don't imagine anything will be changed in the short term anyway.

I did talk with people and most of them saying same - people who want radar back give reasons, but people who want to keep it disabled talk about totally different things (mayhem, cars and so).

P.S. When radar was disabled, some from MA (dont want to name him) told that radar will be enabled in next VU, but im sure he fogot that...

I still remember epic battles in pvp 4 when 2 full team did fight there, was more fun than LG for me, coz not much lags like on LG. It is fun really to fight there, when u see yr enemy u can fight, use tactics or smth, & u know any hide ppl cant kill u when u going blind.

For sure, was epic battles... Was alot of fun... One of them is here http://www.twitch.tv/zverys/c/1936994

Then unbalaced cars came, then radar disabled... Now people who want real pvp dont have what to do... You can say - rig... But it is not same by far... Rare battles there, real battles... Because there cost nothing to die, no reward for wining fight... And when it is cost nothing to die, some people just keep coming even without trying to shoot somebody, just to make others waste...

Last edited:
I want radar back, so yes yes YES for radar.

Radar back, but still no cars. Back to old school pvp!

Iam not realy going to the pvp4 zone these days.

I used to be there alot with the radar on tho but i found better uses of my time then skilling TP all days looking for pray.

But for me going in there radar on/off is not a big deal but whats realy killing the point of pvp is the team tags.
As long as you can put team tags on theres no use to be invisible from the radar.

So my options are:

Either to remove the team tags and keep radar off in pvp, making both the people living of the lay of the land more insivible but also making the predators more deadly and yeilding more loot.

Completely remove the radar block since you can see players anyhow with with team target yeilding in better fights vs the teams that are going there.

any of the options would add bit more trafic and gameplay to the zone.

Did remember tho that i used to love the thrill of getting a GD on radar and i would feel the pulse go up.
Seeing how player teamtarget wont be removed i also vote for the removal of the radar block.

For sure, was epic battles... Was alot of fun... One of them is here http://www.twitch.tv/zverys/c/1936994

after watching this video, i understand why ba and their friends (or just your enemies) don't want to enable radar in pvp.. they don't want to get rapped in a true and fair fight.. they only want to sneaky killing miners and/or pkers (if possible)

is it wrong? It was not carter that you mean before radar on, I still remember epic battles in pvp 4 when 2 full team did fight there, was more fun than LG for me, coz not much lags like on LG. It is fun really to fight there, when u see yr enemy u can fight, use tactics or smth, & u know any hide ppl cant kill u when u going blind.

you speak like that was common occurrence, when the reality is it probably only happened about 20 times. The truth is people can only fight for so long against someone with unlimited ped card, and when there spineless friends turn there back on them for the chance to borrow some gear, people soon loose motivation to pk any more.

Wake up, pvp4 is empty because no one wants to fight you anymore....

Radar in RL ....lol

MA claiming EU representing some RL , just in future ....

So far there are no such working Radar in RL ..... (some scanners are available but they are quite limited .... mostly on heat detection)

So there are no RADAR in RL ...

Why to keep radar off , to bring more new ppl in pvp there si 2 much edge for oldtimes ... + pyrite can be only mined in pvp4 @ Caly .... given mining Avarage return 70%TT only it can bring closer 2 be even

Gap between Oldtimers who trained up b4 skill nerfs ... is just huge ....

There is not PVP 4ME .... just robbers running and robbing me as I cannot do almost anything against Hermess + DPS....+ range + been already in focus with Fap/Radar border/team target exploit (+ who knows about bugs if radar still can be lifted) (.....You did 1 dmg..., repeat)

And reading thread, there are number of plain robbers ... (I am "Ok!" *(lol) with Armed miners .... who KOS ... unfortunatelly ... lol, its PK zone ) but there are numbers voting for radar enabling who are not miners, just robbers ...

Stealth is only viable option 4 me,

Anyway PKers got 2 much exploits available and not fixed by MA for more than Year .... simplest 2 fix is RADAR Off range increase + ~ 1km from contaminated zone...

Yea, there is 2 litte stealth options ingame .... just raw DPS, low intelligence, no brains needed....

Given current situation there will be very little new players comming 2 PVP ... so nobody there! Given 2 much edge for Oldtimers...

Resnis

Remove toxic and you go to see how alot of ppl go to join :lolup:

Back