PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Self-requested Deactivation
    Acronoid
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images

What the duck is WSS?

Really, I hear people whinning they win all the events about the terminator; they want to radar enabled to be able to pk better in PVP4 and what-other nonsense.

Who is Why so Serious; and why are all these people so serious about why so serious?

As far as I can see, they are just like M2S, DOA and now renamed themself to WWS? Just the same people with high skills I guess.

Is there any more reason to wine about WWS then m2s, doa and the likes?

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Images
    Yes they are basically m2s/doa with some cccp and some others and here are some reasons people might complain about them.

LG: They have controlled all landgrab areas for a while now and also get support from a few warants when needed. It is basically impossible to take the lands worth fighting for away from them because if they get attacked by big numbers they have many people stand in safe area ready to jump in circle when needed. Lag/crashes makes it near impossible to stay organized with big numbers while attacking them as well.

MM: They share the terminator (as well as some other items) around now during mayhem events and even people getting the 25% loot bonus still couldn't beat the terminator dps. If you look at this last mayhem you can see 8+ top prizes were won by using it (not to mention halloween mayhem etc which more prizes were won). Have to admit that's bit too unbalanced and silly that it's possible to win so many.

Those are the main things I hear. There is also less talked about stuff like for months on CP there were server resets in the new hive area and each time bosses were spawned. They seemed to know exactly when to log in for them and get most mutated bones. Thankfully now MA changed that so they don't spawn like that.
    They also have some members that love to play innocent and say they never exploit and accuse many others of many exploits as well as complain about people mob training in pvp when they have done it a lot themselves.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Filip f3f18 Andersson
    Society
    2h2h
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is basically impossible to take the lands worth fighting for away from them because if they get attacked by big numbers they have many people stand in safe area ready to jump in circle when needed.
    Big LOL at this statement. The only reason you guys hasn't defeated us in LG is because you won't bother to show up, nothing else.

Standing on claim is far superior compared to standing in safe zone and wait, since you are less vulnerable to rockets when standing close to eachother. My experience is that people stand there when afk etc. Last time at LG when you complained about that, we stood there because you wouldn't destroy mcr, and there was no reason for us to fight you.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Victor 'Brick' Vonn
    Society
    Gunslingers
    Blog Entries
    Images

Creating circular arguments is not intellectual...

Quote Originally Posted by Kattfres View Post
    Big LOL at this statement. The only reason you guys hasn't defeated us in LG is because you won't bother to show up, nothing else.

Standing on claim is far superior compared to standing in safe zone and wait, since you are less vulnerable to rockets when standing close to eachother. My experience is that people stand there when afk etc. Last time at LG when you complained about that, we stood there because you wouldn't destroy mcr, and there was no reason for us to fight you.
    ......We dont show up because there is no point in fighting you because we wont win theres an imbalance...the only reason we win is because you dont show up...We dont show up because there is no point in fighting you because we wont win theres an imbalance...the only reason we win is because you dont show up...etc, etc...

Bottom line...there is an imbalance...I imagine theres lots of people who have money to invest in game and if there was a store that sold terminators many would sell and MA would make money and the complaining would switch sides real quick...

Brick

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Images

Well that time was pretty hilarious. Only like 3 of us came to fort and you guys had 10 on claim and 10 in safe spot. But anyways I'm just answering why some might complain about WSS. Don't make it seem like it happened just that one time. When we have formed big attacks safe area was used as well. We had a 50+ people team a couple months ago and couldn't reset WSS due at least partly from that although I admit biggest factor was from lag/crashes hurting us. And you wonder why less people participating?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Filip f3f18 Andersson
    Society
    2h2h
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub View Post
    ......We dont show up because there is no point in fighting you because we wont win theres an imbalance...the only reason we win is because you dont show up...We dont show up because there is no point in fighting you because we wont win theres an imbalance...the only reason we win is because you dont show up...etc, etc...

Bottom line...there is an imbalance...I imagine theres lots of people who have money to invest in game and if there was a store that sold terminators many would sell and MA would make money and the complaining would switch sides real quick...

Brick
    Not sure who you are or anything... I was talking about LG, nothing else. Have you even been there? You think the Terminator makes such a huge difference in LG?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukin View Post
    Well that time was pretty hilarious. Only like 3 of us came to fort and you guys had 10 on claim and 10 in safe spot. But anyways I'm just answering why some might complain about WSS. Don't make it seem like it happened just that one time. When we have formed big attacks safe area was used as well. We had a 50+ people team a couple months ago and couldn't reset WSS due at least partly from that although I admit biggest factor was from lag/crashes hurting us. And you wonder why less people participating?
    The lag hurt us as well, and if you were close to reset, are you sure it wasn't because our guys got DC'ed? It goes both ways. I think everyone agrees that lag sucks, but it's not as if WSS has anything to do about it.

And I guess we agree to disagree about the safe spot thingy, gl.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Victor 'Brick' Vonn
    Society
    Gunslingers
    Blog Entries
    Images

Brm...

Not sure who you are or anything... I was talking about LG, nothing else. Have you even been there? You think the Terminator makes such a huge difference in LG?

The lag hurt us as well, and if you were close to reset, are you sure it wasn't because our guys got DC'ed? It goes both ways. I think everyone agrees that lag sucks, but it's not as if WSS has anything to do about it.

And I guess we agree to disagree about the safe spot thingy, gl.
    ...understood what my comment meant and I dont know him from Adam...do you need to know someone to understand a point? I can understand that one gun doesnt make the total difference in a LG but its the totality of the opponent that BigRed is referring to as I understand it...my general knowledge of LG is that basically its a huge waste of peds if there is any fight at all...and if there is no chance of winning what is the point of showing up...pretty basic...I personally have no interest in wasting peds for PK...I heard BRMs argument and it is valid...

Brick

Elite
    Mini MiniM Mine
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub View Post
    if there is no chance of winning what is the point of showing up...
    The spirit of champions!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Victor 'Brick' Vonn
    Society
    Gunslingers
    Blog Entries
    Images

Actually...

Quote Originally Posted by minim View Post
    The spirit of champions!
    ...if there was a spirit of champions...if the champions outmatched the opponents so clearly and effectively time after time after time and life or death is not on the line in reality just some peds...a true 'spirit of champions' would lead the champions to say,"Hey, this isnt any fun anymore. Our opponents apparently dont feel it is any fun anymore if the outcome is predetermined. In the spirit of competition or 'champions'...why dont we split up our forces into two relatively equal team and fight it out...best team wins?" That would show the true spirit of champions...

Brick

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Nor Alien Euqcab
    Society
    The Gathering
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by minim View Post
    The spirit of champions!
    Kinda have to agree with this. If your enemy is steadfast and undefeated then throw convention out the door and outsmart them. Victory is for those who don't know the words fear, can't, or quit.

Or come to the gates with 100 more then them.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast