Anyone missing a UL supremacy harness?

Status
Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
I was approached by 2 total noobs trying to sell one (M) via PM. I think it's stolen.

I have screenies and chat logs with tier rates. LMK

Last edited:
Interesting I just saw on the news that one of the things that identity thieves are targeting is online games such as this one where your money and items are being stolen and are sold inside and outside the games.

Interesting I just saw on the news that one of the things that identity thieves are targeting is online games such as this one where your money and items are being stolen and are sold inside and outside the games.

Yeah these guys (a guy and a girl presumably bf/gf) had like 100 ped on tracker combined, and dude didn't even know what I meant when I asked him the tier rates lol.

There was a thread on Ark from a guy who's daughter and her bf stole his password and took all his items and are trying to sell it...that's who I thought these were at first. ( I talked to that guy, and these aren't the same people)

I acted interested to get all the info I could just in case they were shady...but haven't heard anything yet from anyone missing anything...so maybe they were just 2 noobs with a legit UL supremacy harness lol

For the record, they wanted like 18.5k...good deal? (I ain't touching it, even if it was 1.8k, as I dont want to get locked by association, but I think they were asking way to high, but I don't really know current Supremacy UL prices very well)

Last edited:
I was approached by 2 total noobs trying to sell one (M) via PM. I think it's stolen.

I have screenies and chat logs with tier rates. LMK

Could it have been freshly looted (ie tier 0.0) and/or TT to say down to half?

Surely there would have been a rare item hof then?

Or old avatars coming back after very long break?

no but i start Think my mind is wrong

Atrox Mature 202 PED Thu, 02 Jan 2014 19:41:41

Supremacy Arm Guards (F) blackberry night dark Thu, 02 Jan 2014 19:41:37

I think you talk about this

Atrox Mature 202 PED Thu, 02 Jan 2014 19:41:41

Supremacy Arm Guards (F) blackberry night dark Thu, 02 Jan 2014 19:41:37

I think you talk about this
yes it was wrong part my earleyer stqtment was just crap.. sorry

Was T2.7 btw, I forgot to mention that.

The only tracker for both was second half of 2013 or in 2014.

Before I teamed with the girl who had the harness, the guy (who initially PM'ed me about it) told me she accidentally bought it when she was drunk. But then after getting the girls name and talking with her, she told me a story about getting it for a great deal for helping manage a land area for someone.

Last edited:
If you mean the stormbreakers and the UL (M) supremacy harness that they trying to sell.. it isn't stolen but it may as well be with all the drama involved.

Still in posession of that one, it came strait off auction... pulled for lower price

Themo,

Easy for you to say when your society leader stole 6,100 PED from us. A certain Camo Arms Urban Stalker, along with it's matching Fi/Ra/Co Dante (the latter only swindled a bit, not entirely stolen). He received the weapon for a 12 month contract, of which he performed AT MOST 1 month of duties. The amp, he traded for a UL combustion VI chip worth 1,200 PED, which for the trade he got us to value at 3,000 PED. It pocketed him a nice 1,000 in PED in addition to the 2,000 PED amp even though we really didn't want or have any use for the chip in the first place. The land manager may try to defend his actions by claiming to have given us 7,000 Energized Fertilizer. But what was provided to us was 7,000 common dung. (and some furniture trinkets which I'm sure he was also overpaid for)

BTW. We Stormbreakers aren't BF/GF. We're husband and wife.

She bought the harness from someone who had placed it on auction after asking them to take it down and give her a slight discount. She bought the harness for the would be land manager, thinking it would be for a contract extension. Seeing as you all know everything about each item in game, you should already know who sold it.

We also have a pair of UL thigh guards of the same set for sale as well, but I suppose those "must be stolen" too.

I certainly can't argue that I'm not a noob. How do you think we got taken for such a ride in the first place?

Last edited:
So is someone selling a legit suprem harness or what? If so pm me a price please.

Starfinder VII was circling Calypso with a Stormbreaker name at this time...

I should think you'd expect a noob who could afford to buy a Starfinder on a very public auction could also afford to pay for an unlimited supremacy harness if they wanted to. (whether it was smart or not)

So what was the real purpose of this thread?

So what was the real purpose of this thread?

Show that some people care if they get an offer to buy something that they Think is stolen (for instance funnelled from a hacked account or a scam), and to alert the past owner it's on the market. Compare to someone Selling TVs from a truck next to a road (someone with negligable skills or very Little hunting history selling high end items is kind'a simular). Why it's assumed people with low skills Selling high end items is of course the fact that scammers uses "throw away"/alt avatars to not risk the reputation of the main avatar.

Now we know the story and we know it doesn't come from a hacked account so I guess all is good.

To shorten it up, this is the answer to the question the OP asked:
BTW. We Stormbreakers aren't BF/GF. We're husband and wife.

She bought the harness from someone who had placed it on auction after asking them to take it down and give her a slight discount.
(...)
We also have a pair of UL thigh guards of the same set for sale as well, but I suppose those "must be stolen" too.

That I guess answers the question the OP asked. If this hadn't been a part of an ugly story you could also have added the name of the seller in auction, but I understand if you don't do it in this case.

Last edited:
To anyone who paid attention...

Now we know the story and we know it doesn't come from a hacked account so I guess all is good.

They already knew. Starfinder VII was already up in orbit around Calypso Station with my wife's full name on it at the time. So why would someone assume she's a hacked account who stole the armor if she could afford to buy a privateer worth 4 times as much?

People should check their facts before they slander someone even if it is "just a noob".

People should check their facts before they slander someone even if it is "just a noob".

Last time I checked in order to slander someone you should also mention his/her name, something that Taco most certainly did not. The guy asked around for facts, and the first time your name was mentioned was from the same guy that made it abundantly clear that it was a legit sale.

I understand that you have had rather bad experiences in here, but I really don't see how this is one of them. Plus you might also have found a potential buyer from this thread.

Here's what happened:

- Someone I have never heard of searches me on the register, and sends a friend request.
- When I accept, that person immediately tries to sell me a UL Supremacy harness for "cheap".
- I play this game a lot, and have never heard of him.
- Fresh in my mind is an Ark post from the day before where a man's daughter and her boyfriend steal his login, and all his items.
- I induce discussion on the item to get item-specific info because, at this time, I wonder if it is stolen.
- This guy tells me the tiers, (after numerous requests) and the story behind it.
- At this point I am added to a team with the guys gf/wife.
- He goes afk, after pm'ing me not to mention his explanation of how they got the harness to his wife.
- I find it odd that he doesn't want me to mention how they obtained the item to his wife.
- I induce further discussion with the wife, and get a completely different story about how they got the item.
- I screenshot the entire conversation.
- I post here to see if anyone was missing stuff, and I pm the OP in the Ark thread to see if this was one of the items that his daughter and her boyfriend stole. It is not.

I did not name names, but left this thread open to see if anyone was missing it, and if someone was missing one, and they gave me tiers matching the item, I would have forwarded the guy and his wife's name to that player.

I don't believe it was stolen anymore, although I do agree the items story and facts around it are very unclear and confusing, and that the way it was offered to me is at least a little bit shady, but that doesn't mean it was wrong or stolen.

That is why I made a thread to ask. AT THE TIME, I truly believed that there was something wrong with this, and made the thread to find out if there was more to this story, and especially IF someone was missing a UL harness with same tiers.

Next time you want to sell something of high value, with a ridiculous story behind it, don't PM people out of the blue. That is the equivalent of receiving a sales call for a vacuum during dinner, and I will treat all such calls or PM's with ample skepticism.

I didn't name names, it is not slander, and if you continue to doubt my intention in this matter, I will gladly download all the screenshots to show you all the "facts" that I was given by you two.

Last edited:
Sunsout Tacotuesday? I'd remember that name...

I think I'd remember your name, and my wife assures me she remembers anything about tacos. I mean, I spent 8 years practically living on Taco Del Mar.

We did have 3 resellers working on selling the item around that time. You seem pretty sure it was us you talked to and that you saw the item itself. I guess it's possible there were two tier 2.7 UL supremacy harness (M) up for sale at that time...

If we had a reseller PM someone who wasn't interested out of the blue, I guess we ought to check the circumstances.

I think I'd remember your name, and my wife assures me she remembers anything about tacos. I mean, I spent 8 years practically living on Taco Del Mar.

We did have 3 resellers working on selling the item around that time. You seem pretty sure it was us you talked to and that you saw the item itself. I guess it's possible there were two tier 2.7 UL supremacy harness (M) up for sale at that time...

If we had a reseller PM someone who wasn't interested out of the blue, I guess we ought to check the circumstances.

Well this might get interesting...if you are married to melissa stormbreaker, and your in-game name is not "zixziko", then someone else is calling your wife his "girlfriend".:inbed::popcorn:

So are you saying you are not zik? If so, then yes the discussion was with someone else and your wife I presume.

If you ARE zixziko, then I think you would remember me, given our lengthy conversation and the fact that you pm'ed me for days afterward asking if I had made a decision.

Drama queens....

edit: eh nvm :) drama queen...yeah I guess I am sometimes.

Last edited:
not to mention: controversial, provocative, belligerent, exasperating, infuriating, provoking, maddening, goading, vexing, galling, affronting, insulting, offensive, inflaming, rousing, arousing, inflammatory, incendiary, controversial, in-your-face, instigative, agitative, hostile, aggressive, threatening, antagonistic, pugnacious, bellicose, truculent, confrontational, argumentative, quarrelsome, disputatious, contentious, militant, combative,
quick-tempered, hot-tempered, ill-tempered, bad-tempered, irascible, captious.. and many more :)

:tongue2: :laugh:

not to mention: controversial, provocative, belligerent, exasperating, infuriating, provoking, maddening, goading, vexing, galling, affronting, insulting, offensive, inflaming, rousing, arousing, inflammatory, incendiary, controversial, in-your-face, instigative, agitative, hostile, aggressive, threatening, antagonistic, pugnacious, bellicose, truculent, confrontational, argumentative, quarrelsome, disputatious, contentious, militant, combative,
quick-tempered, hot-tempered, ill-tempered, bad-tempered, irascible, captious.. and many more :)

:tongue2: :laugh:

redundant....repetitious, superfluous, unnecessary, bombastic, de trop, diffuse, extra, extravagant, inessential, inordinate, iterating, long-winded, loquacious, oratorical, padded, palaverous, periphrastic, pleonastic, prolix, reiterating, spare, supererogatory, supernumerary, surplus, tautological.

However, it was also a valid observation :)

*sigh* OK. So...

Question asked. Question answered.

Now before we stoop to simple bickering I think it's time we...

:locked:

Status
Back