Abandoning mission - can you redo them?

Ardorj

Elite
Society
NBK Rangers
Ardorj-Njarr
It's something that I would like to know. I use mission sometimes simply to track how many mobs I've killed for a bit of experimenting. So what I would like to do is abandon a mission and then accept them again to start with 0 kills again. Is that possible or not? :scratch2::wtg::scratch2:

Not in the current system, except those daily missions

Bummer, any other way to track down the number of kills except ||||||||||||||||||||||'ing on a sheet of paper? :confused:

Bummer, any other way to track down the number of kills except ||||||||||||||||||||||'ing on a sheet of paper? :confused:

Just write down the current "number" on the mission on a piece of paper ..?

(If current killcount is 1024 you write it down. Then in a month, you check number again, let's say it says 6077. It means you hve killed 5053 mobs. And do a note in case you step up to next level in mission, ie you finish 1000 mob and you're beginning with 5000 mob level.)

My guess is that it is possible to abandon an iron mission, but it will only apply to the last step. Though, it's a bad idea doing that :laugh: (it means you have to wait later for the reward).

this wont work on:

a) killpoints missions
b) already completed missions

:thumbup:

Just write down the current "number" on the mission on a piece of paper ..?

(If current killcount is 1024 you write it down. Then in a month, you check number again, let's say it says 6077. It means you hve killed 5053 mobs. And do a note in case you step up to next level in mission, ie you finish 1000 mob and you're beginning with 5000 mob level.)

My guess is that it is possible to abandon an iron mission, but it will only apply to the last step. Though, it's a bad idea doing that :laugh: (it means you have to wait later for the reward).

it's possible I done it several times, just abandon and the current level will start over so you can use the counter again. not sure how the point missions are but why should they be any different really.

it's possible I done it several times, just abandon and the current level will start over so you can use the counter again. not sure how the point missions are but why should they be any different really.

good to know, thanks! +rep

Thanks for the answer! :yup:

Here's a question along the same lines, but the opposite: last night, I accidentally abandoned an iron mission. I wanted to abandon a different mission that I just accepted, it was the line right above my iron mission...and promptly lost the 9000 or so points I'd accumulated to that point (level 4 in the mission). Is it impossible to recover the accidentally-abandoned mission?

It occurred to me that, with people always accidentally TT'ing stuff, this probably also happens quite often.

I wanted to abandon a different mission that I just accepted, it was the line right above my iron mission...and promptly lost the 9000 or so points I'd accumulated to that point (level 4 in the mission). Is it impossible to recover the accidentally-abandoned mission?

Short answer: I don't Think so.

Longer answer: Ask support, maybe they can restore the mission.

For the special missions that runs through mayhems it explicitly says that if you abandon the mission the killpoints earned is lost forever.

Here's a question along the same lines, but the opposite: last night, I accidentally abandoned an iron mission. I wanted to abandon a different mission that I just accepted, it was the line right above my iron mission...and promptly lost the 9000 or so points I'd accumulated to that point (level 4 in the mission). Is it impossible to recover the accidentally-abandoned mission?

It occurred to me that, with people always accidentally TT'ing stuff, this probably also happens quite often.

On bugged counter missions on Cyrene (counter not showing), you could inform support, wait for them to note the internal counter and reply, then reset, then they reentered the number they had noted.

Unfortunately, abandoning by mistake has no recover by support possibility as far as I know...

On the OP, I have reset carabok 10k several times at either 9999 or 10k and been able to restart - was good for fixed runs of kills, yes.

Back