Win the Spider LA - Land Grab - We need YOU!!!!

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Hi Entropians,

TIME OF EVENT - SATURDAY MORNING 2014.02.15 10:07 MA time.

There appears to be a great deal of keen interest to kick WSS soc out of the spider area. Many have their own personal reasons, for me it's purely just for the challenge.

Make no mistake, we can win with BIG numbers of players.

Therefore it gives me great pleasure to announce a forthcoming soc to do battle on 15th February 2014. This does not give us much time to organise ourselves. I will temporary leave my soc to create a new soc purely to take on WSS (should interest be satisfactory to go ahead over the next few days).

The soc will be called "Revolt of the serious noobs" **. The soc will remain active should we win the LA for the duration of ownership, although players can return to their own socs at anytime after the battle.

If we win tax will be set at 2% to recoup costs, this gives an incentive to join in (some had asked for 0%).
Should we win "no members" that took part will be kicked from the soc.

We ideally need 200 willing and able players to take these buggers down. Bear in mind should we lose their ego will grow even bigger, so it's a must win.......WE NEED YOU.

Ideally you should be able to fire at least 100 damage per shot, and probably have a few 100 ped for ammo for the event. Although with enough players less damage could work too (in other words all are welcome).

ok please register your interest here, and should we have enough uptake in the next few days I will provide more details.

Update:

Soc will be created this Saturday 8th February 2014....this gives us one week to prepare

Awesome response folks.
Suggested Soc name updated.

Many thanks

Rick

Edit ** SEE PAGE 13 FOR SOC NAME

Last edited:
I don't have a clue as to how Land Grabbing actually works. Is there a forum post/guide that explains the entire process in detail? Please & thank you.

If I'm home, I'm interested

I don't have a clue as to how Land Grabbing actually works. Is there a forum post/guide that explains the entire process in detail? Please & thank you.

Yes I'm a fort battle virgin too so this would be useful. I heard though that soc members can not damage other soc members within the Fort....need clarity on that.

Essentially though this is a soc battle for land ownership, so the soc is required.

Thanks for interest so far

Rick

Sounds like fun; any idea what time LG would happen? I'm in if I can make it.

Not sure there egos will grow too much but they sure as hell will have fun.

Sounds like fun; any idea what time LG would happen? I'm in if I can make it.

Big Red said it's "2014.02.15 10:07 MA time" so Saturday morning.

I'll update the main thread.

cheers

Rick

Yes I'm a fort battle virgin too so this would be useful. I heard though that soc members can not damage other soc members within the Fort....need clarity on that.

Essentially though this is a soc battle for land ownership, so the soc is required.

Thanks for interest so far

Rick

No. All can dmg anyone (as long as not in a safe area). The only thing like that is if you are the defending soc any avatar outside soc are red dots. If you are attacking the claim all defending soc are red dots.

It doesn't matter which soc you're in but of course if holding claim area (the circle around land marker rod in fort) you always need at least one person so the bigger the soc is the better. So if people are wanting to join and don't want to leave current soc it's fine.

I am in and I will be bringing others with me.

Edit: Soc name sucks, though :)

Call it "The Revolt" or "Because We're Fuckin' Serious!" or something :)

Last edited:
i heared that buggers gonna crash server, so be carefull

Sign me in! oh wait..

Sounds like fun, count me in:)

Ofc as long as I am home from work.

Count me in...

...assuming I can make the time work...

Brick

So lets see as a solo player now I have to not only defeat WSS but you guys as well, great looks easy enough ;)

Hi Entropians,

There appears to be a great deal of keen interest to kick WSS soc out of the spider area. Many have their own personal reasons, for me it's purely just for the challenge.

Therefore it gives me great pleasure to announce a forthcoming soc to do battle on 15th February 2014. This does not give us much time to organise ourselves. I will temporary leave my soc to create a new soc purely to take on WSS (should interest be satisfactory to go ahead over the next few days).

The soc will be called "LAND GRAB". The soc will remain active should we win the LA for the duration of ownership, although players can return to their own socs at anytime after the battle.

If we win tax will be set at 2% to recoup costs, this gives an incentive to join in (some had asked for 0%).

We ideally need 200 willing and able players to take these buggers down. Bear in mind should we lose their ego will grow even bigger, so it's a must win.......WE NEED YOU.

Ideally you should be able to fire at least 100 damage per shot, and probably have a few 100 ped for ammo for the event. Although with enough players less damage could work too (in other words all are welcome).

ok please register your interest here, and should we have enough uptake in the next few days I will provide more details.

Many thanks

Rick

Are u sure?

Pls, join Rick we want fun :D

Im in , Sign me in please !

im in for that action aswell :handgun:

Hi Entropians,

The soc will be called "LAND GRAB". The soc will remain active should we win the LA for the duration of ownership, although players can return to their own socs at anytime after the battle.

Many thanks

Rick

Welcome to die like mosquitoes :laugh: :laugh: :yay: :yay: :handgun: :handgun:

the server gone crash from that many players ,last time was like 80 players lagg and client crash all time.
If at least takuta got realy good server i am sure nobady whoud complain and battle whoud be epic one of biggest in entropia :lift:

They could probably take 200 people, not gonna lie.

Im in , Sign me in please !

Someone else already tried this joke. However, this TOTALLY supports my opinion that you are the most dim-witted person in WSS. :yup: (many of whom I respect, only some of whom are dim, with yourself being the dimmest.)

Doh! Iza wunder why dat der mob is unreachable???

Last edited:
I am in and I will be bringing others with me.

Edit: Soc name sucks, though :)

Call it "The Revolt" or "Because We're Fuckin' Serious!" or something :)
WFS!! :yay: :woot:

Someone else already tried this joke. However, this TOTALLY supports my opinion that you are the most dim-witted person in WSS. :yup: (many of whom I respect, only some of whom are dim, with yourself being the dimmest.)

Doh! Iza wunder why dat der mob is unreachable???

Make sure u come to takuta.. :lolup:

Update:

Soc will be created this Saturday 8th February 2014....this gives us one week to prepare

Awesome response folks.
Suggested Soc name updated, although don't think we will get away with f***ing as much as I thought it was funny.

Many thanks

Rick

Update:

Awesome response folks.
Suggested Soc name updated, although don't think we will get away with f***ing as much as I thought it was funny.

Many thanks

Rick
Should be able to use fuckin without the "g"or facking or ...... ;)

Should be able to use fuckin without the "g"or facking or ...... ;)
We Are Serious... I like as well!!
That "WAS" an epic battle will be in all the forums for years to come!! :yay::yup:

Back