Win the Spider LA - Land Grab - We need YOU!!!!

Gl guys sounds like fun :yay:

looking forward too an update when its over:cool:

OMG !!!!! I feel that a good fight is coming :yay::yay::yay::yay:
I will do my best to come too :)

A lot of people it's cool but someone must coordinate this power.
Use a teamSpeak server.
> Air combat team
> Snipper focus on one target only
> Taxi to the fort
> Repair team
...etc

With no coordination, number is nothing ! Except if you all have Vrex Rocket T6, then all go on root and shoot the marker still it's clean lol

MA PLEASE DO YOUR BEST FOR NO LAG !!!!!!
That's the reason why I stopped to play and depo, why having best stuff if I can't play the game ?

And never forget :
AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
All is possible !
Give up is not an option !

Foudil your best pk friend :)

Hope to see ya there, Foudil!

We still need all we can get. We have some snipers (with some amazing gear) and vehicles, and meat shields and repairers, and teamspeak, but more is better!

Detailed instructions will be available the day before event.

So keep on joining, people, and if you can't join the new soc, please still show up and help!

Be a part of something historic!

It will be recorded and reported on just like a real war. Be famous!

I can see the reporting now:

AP Press - "...In an astonishing streak, that will be regaled for the ages, Kitch and Mai Isma each recorded 16 kills in a row on Dessa...meanwhile over at the sniping stations, critting for over 590 at 180 meters, lunchbox held his sniping position the duration of the event accounting for 179 kills including an unprecedented 45 one-shot-kills on Jon Moe...taco killed Kestukis once, but he was still happier than a 2-peckered billy-goat, and Ado couldn't log on because the power was out at his mom's house."

Come make history!

Last edited:
Bump this to try to keep the interest up...spread the word, should be a fun time.

I sent in a support case to see if MA could do some of the stuff they did years ago with Landgrab to dumb down the graphics (dropped some of rocket explosion animations, etc). Would suggest that others file support case too. Be polite!! Point out it's a win-win for everyone if they help on the server side of things.

Have been in semi-retirement for a while, but will deposit and join the fray if MA posts that they will make some modifications for the event. Also will do my best to bring a bunch of friends. Without MA notification I'll stay out of the way and won't drag my noobie a$$ out and just add to the server lag.

Hope I will see lots of people there...will be great fun win or lose!!

-Mack

AP Press - "...In an astonishing streak, that will be regaled for the ages, Kitch and Mai Isma each recorded 16 kills in a row on Dessa...meanwhile over at the sniping stations, critting for over 590 at 180 meters, lunchbox held his sniping position the duration of the event accounting for 179 kills including an unprecedented 45 one-shot-kills on Jon Moe...taco killed Kestukis once, but he was still happier than a 2-peckered billy-goat, and Ado couldn't log on because the power was out at his mom's house."

Come make history!

:laugh::laugh:
Ado got burned! :)

Meanwhile
AP Press -" Vodka that spent years on merps skilling up rocket unlocked WMDT (Weapon of Mass Destruction Technology) at lvl 200 grenadier and fired missile with minutes left on the clock resetting land up for grabs agian"

:laugh::laugh:
Ado got burned! :)

Meanwhile
AP Press -" Vodka that spent years on merps skilling up rocket unlocked WMDT (Weapon of Mass Destruction Technology) at lvl 200 grenadier and fired missile with minutes left on the clock resetting land up for grabs agian"

AP Press- "Correction: The day before the land grab, Vodka realized that for two years, he had been accidentally using his VSE on the Merps, and not his rocket launcher, and had actually unlocked "Sweater of Mass Suction Technology" and not "Weapon of Mass Destruction Technology"

:)

I am a big noob in making video's but I wanted to add to the mood; to create and inspire people to join our cause.
Please don't notice the amateuristic errors too much and enjoy. Music composed by me; artwork a blend of screenshots (one by me; one from arkadia forum).

Change the voice, something more like Augh, augh, augh..This is Spaaarta!!!!

:)) that voice doen't inspire me to go to war:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Change the voice, something more like Augh, augh, augh..This is Spaaarta!!!!

:)) that voice doen't inspire me to go to war:)

It might not inspire me to go to war, but it definitely made me shit my pants.

Very scary voice.

But awesome, Acro! Fun stuff!

Maybe at the end have an explosion with some crazy russian opera techno music as you yell something :D

Ok Community; Our awesome Land Grab soc is continuing to grow in size.

We have group of amazing players ready to do battle against WSS.

We still have places, so feel free to join at the terminal.

Only a couple of days left, don't leave it too late.

Great to see Foudil writing in the thread, you are welcome to join us. It would be great to have your PVP expertise onboard.

Revolt of the Serious Noobs

Be part of a confident fighting force.

Rick

Join us!!! The day comes soon! Going to bed. 6 hour bump. So sue me :p We have little time left....24hours bump rule doesn't apply! :girl:

Join us!!! The day comes soon! Going to bed. 6 hour bump. So sue me :p We have little time left....24hours bump rule doesn't apply! :girl:

The bump rule only concerns selling threads. A thread for an event, certainly one of this magnitude should be widely known. Some people don't go to the forum often and we don't want them to miss out on the fun :wise:

The bump rule only concerns selling threads. ...

Actually not. Rule 3.10 applies to all threads:
3.10 - Bumping of Threads
Bumping of threads is only permitted ONCE in any 24 hour period, and only if the thread has been pushed to the second page of a forum (using default viewing settings). This rule applies especially for the Trading forums. Bumping of threads by friends is NOT permitted at any time.

While it "applies especially for the Trading forums", it's not exclusive to them.

Let's not go off-topic though, into a discussion of forum rules :)

This is a good initiative of Rick's, and I hope everyone who participates has fun with it :girl:

Actually not. Rule 3.10 applies to all threads:

While it "applies especially for the Trading forums", it's not exclusive to them.

Let's not go off-topic though, into a discussion of forum rules :)

This is a good initiative of Rick's, and I hope everyone who participates has fun with it :girl:

Speaking of which, can the antipodean army miss its grandma (J/K); we can use every man and woman we can get :sniper:
It would be a good timeframe for australia too; early evening if I'm not mistaken

Hope to see ya there, Foudil!

Ha ha. I will for sure be there if I'm able to get online. Time will tell. Anyway have fun with it! :)

/Oz

I will be wearing Hermes. Is there anything else the male part of the player-base needs to know to have a reason to join and be there?

:ahh:

I will be wearing Hermes. Is there anything else the male part of the player-base needs to know to have a reason to join and be there?

Gun that do at least 250 dmg, otherway you gonna be only cannons food.

Of course I am going to be cannon fodder. Sexy, sexy cannon fodder. :laugh:

On the subject of weapons, I would like to borrow a decent PVP weapon. I can provide up to 60 CLDs of collateral. Do you have any idea who I could ask?

:sniper:

That might be true... BUT to be fair, in a more earthly historical point of view, I like to think that the "cannon fodder" played a significantly important role in most of the big epic wars. Thanks to them the "heavy guns" often got tactical advantages, that lead them to win the war in total.

But heey... who knows if the same goes for epic wars in a virtual universe. ;) Only time will tell...

/Oz

That might be true... BUT to be fair, in a more earthly historical point of view, I like to think that the "cannon fodder" played a significantly important role in most of the big epic wars. Thanks to them the "heavy guns" often got tactical advantages, that lead them to win the war in total.

But heey... who knows if the same goes for epic wars in a virtual universe. ;) Only time will tell...

/Oz

Hope you can make it, Oz...even if you don't know where you are when you log in, or remember how you got there :p

Yeah for war!! Hmm I wonder how many times that has been said in history!? :yay:

i'm there ... nothing to do with you in hermes :drool: :D ;P

Oh, no! The only chance we have is to overwhelm them with numbers. Even if you can not do damage to them you are still a target they have to shoot at which in turn increases the chances for the members that can do some damage. They can't shoot all of us at once. Any meatshield we have increases our chances. There is even some dodger skills to be had for free. So if you have the time, please join us!

:shower: :grouphug: :hug: :shower:

need meatshields ! paying meatshields with free huggs :p come out come out whereever you are sweating, hunting, lying around, flying, crafting, mining, traders, audrey cheerful fans too please :D

may I ask that people of other top socs that just want to have a saterday of fun and reliving the old spirit of LG join this soc for a day. It would be so cool if some warrants, cK, Amertha Demon, SDW, Xperia or even CCCP member would join the ranks.
C'mon people; flex those ava's for once and kick some butt :cool:

I remember the spirit of the old days ...
hope this brings some ppl back from long breaks just to put some life back in EU !

Last edited:
i'm there ... nothing to do with you in hermes :drool: :D ;P

need meatshields ! paying meatshields with free huggs :p come out come out whereever you are sweating, hunting, lying around, flying, crafting, mining, traders, audrey cheerful fans too please :D

hope this brings some ppl back from long breaks just to put some life back in EU !
I agree. This is like the old days. People working together for a common cause! :yay:Hopefully it will spark more of the same! :beerchug:

Lets hope we can find the old spirit back; those were the great days where everyone was all over the place. Ahh, if only we all would congregate together :grouphug:

This is the best initiative in this game for years, nice work, I'm in 200%.
Don't care if we win or loose I'm just looking forward to the best fun in game for years.

ps - don't tell WSS we are coming ;)

This is the best initiative in this game for years, nice work, I'm in 200%.
Don't care if we win or loose I'm just looking forward to the best fun in game for years.

ps - don't tell WSS we are coming ;)

For sure it will be fun ;)

P.S. I will make sure WSS do not know you coming. :rolleyes:

i stayed up all night and took tomorrow off, just so i can wake oop tomorrow at 8:00 game time (3 am my time) on the 15th, but it was ok cuz theres stripperoonieSSS! and i lost 1000ped b4 i even left for the pubaroonie! by loginginaroonie! cuz i love this. game. EU i mean.

Maybe some pvp records will be broken tomorrow.

Back