The next Mayhem should be like ....

Might be time to add items that would compete with the terminator, problem solved, no? Don't solve a balance problem by restricting gameplay, thats terrible game design, especially for a MMO.

:twocents:

Entropia is literally the only game out there with both real money and avatar progression, why should we exclude the very concept that makes the game unique from the biggest competition in the game?

Best regards
Zweshi

I like the idea of a hub on calypso, but not for mayhem.

The terminator problem can be solved if UL weapons are tracked when used during mayhem. Meaning people cannot enter the instance with a weapon that has already been used by another avatar for mayhem.

...... THE HUB

In THE HUB all ppl has the same HP and the same SKILLS. Ppl can buy the same weapons, armors, fap etc. that only can be used in THE HUB.

yes there might be difference in tier values on items, but ppl can buy and sell items until they get the tier the want, or items in THE MAYHEM HUB can not be tiered.

This way all items will be the same, then as Stryker says, only game knowledge will matter. So the one with the best game knowledge will win and not the one with best gun.

THE MAYHEM HUB FTW

Same Gear is a good Idea, but can't agree with same Skill's and HP's for everyone.

I did not skill 10 years or bought Skills for thousands of Ped's to see that all my effort is fucked up.
Keeping Skills and HP's will maybe give others a motivation again to skill, if everyone use same Gear.

Same Gear is a good Idea, but can't agree with same Skill's and HP's for everyone.

I did not skill 10 years or bought Skills for thousands of Ped's to see that all my effort is fucked up.
Keeping Skills and HP's will maybe give others a motivation again to skill, if everyone use same Gear.

So my two cents are not wasted. Good to hear.

I could see some different rooms depending on HP - and prices should be better the more hp you got. No need to slow down the skill race.

It is an interesting idea for a type of event, not sure if better suited to Mayhem or something new to replace one more of the story less and repetitive robot attacks.

Unfortunately, for that to work MA should first fix the problems that exist with the HUB system, since a lot of players do not get their skills adjusted properly and become out of SIB for some of the weapons used. That was the reason Cyrene never got around to doing their TEN Event, since MA 'could not replicate the problem'.

Pity.

My thoughts are most of all avatars that participate in things that MM would only be allowed to use their own things not as they borrowed or rented then it would be most fair, as much as you have invested in your avatar so much Chanse do you have.

:twocents:

P.S. And in team no one would be able to fap a other avatar.

A weapon is only allowed to enter the instance by 1 avatar ?

Back