Looking for a Mentor

Fugashu

Hello,

I'm a new player in Entropia Universe and currently looking for a mentor, who can give me some advice, teach me the important aspects of the game and can help me out in various situations.

My goal is to be a self-sufficient hunter or miner (can't decide, which of those professions attracts me more at the moment).

I live in Germany (GMT+1), and at the moment I'm attending my last school year and will finish my exams in the next few months.
I'm 17 years old and I would be active around 20-25 hours a week. Also my budget would be around 10-20€/month to deposit.

It would be awesome, if there is any German/English-speaking mentor out there offering his/her service :)

You can either contact me here or ingame for further information.
Nickname: "Fugashu Jones Karuno"

Add me ingame and I will pass you onto many good mentors.

I am not one but I have good German friends who will help you, and who I trust.

And yes, welcome.

Hello and welcome. There are some great German people out there. Be careful with picking a mentor.

Here's a tip, take it slowly.

Kill creatures you can kill a lot off. You will get closer to the average return as you are supposed to by MindArk.

You also might like to do the starter areas on some planets. You'll get some freebees and good introduction to all professions.

You could do some healing service with either a herbbox or later a SI Heart. These are very cheap to use healing tools. It will get you "free" skills since people will pay your decay. You might even get a tip every once in a while.

Try SWUNT teams as well. Sweat till the mobs are dry, then kill them. To sweat is boring, but it will (partly) cover your losses in hunting.

There's mining organisations that will require a deposit, but they will teach you how to mine and finance it as well. In return they will take half your profit.

If you like to learn how to craft, don't ask Crone. Crone has no clue.

Most importantly, enjoy yourself and talk to people.

You will like this website: http://www.entropiawiki.com

Back