Problem with adding item at entropedia

Juliane

Old Alpha
Society
Supremacy Reign
Juliane Emma Morgan
I tryed to add new Blueprints. Filled most fields. But everytime I want to submit I get the message "Field 'LPSB_' doesn't have a default value".
Wanted to ask for help with the contact page, but get "Oops... something went wrong".

Anyone knows what I may have done wrong? Or is there still an error going on?

It's not just you, I tried adding a fap and got the same error but with the "_SIB" column. We'll have to wait for witte to repair whatever went wrong.

I sent Witte an email about this a week ago.
No response from him yet.

Just tried to add MF chip, got error with "Field 'Name' doesn't have a default value" Electric Attack Nanochip VIII is its problem.

Sent Witte a follow-up email about this issue yesterday.

No response yet.

You can add some items while not others. It is possible to add armors and armor parts, for example.

It doesn't seem to be affecting all tables.

I'm sending further follow-up emails to Witte as I confirm each table that won't accept new items.
No response yet though.

I will look into this soon, stay tuned.

Can't add new weapon

I just tried to add an entry for the Holly ECO P41 (L) but Entropedia doesn't want to let me. When I press the submit button I get an error box with text similar to "Field 'Name' doesn't have a default value". I can assure you the that I put 'Holly ECO P41 (L)' in the name field, and that I added appropriate values to all other relevant fields.

/mod note/ Kikki, this has been an issue for several weeks, and unfortunately doesn't only affect the Weapons Table. Hopefully Witte will fix it soon.

I'll merge this with the existing thread.

Issues have NOT been fixed yet.

Any idea how to get maps of toulan or arkadia underground to visible?

One of the tables that Witte needs to fix is the 'Planets' table.

Until then, Toulan and Ark Underground can't be added.

All I can say is that he's aware of it, as is Siniko (one of my soc members who has recently been discussing Entropedia admin issues with Witte via Skype).

Adding the Materials table to the list of 'tables that can't be added to atm'.

I have some info on new items I'd like to add but keep getting the "Field name doesn't have a default value" error. Any news on when this will be fixed? Seems to be broken for a couple months now.

I have some info on new items I'd like to add but keep getting the "Field name doesn't have a default value" error. Any news on when this will be fixed? Seems to be broken for a couple months now.

I asked Siniko about this two days ago, and he said he'd had no news from Witte about it.

Just tried to add a missing BP. "Oops" again.

My last contact with Siniko on skype was on Thursday last week.

I asked Siniko if he had any news from Witte. He said he'd had no contact with Witte, but that he (Siniko) was still working on the site.
I asked when some of the current issues might be fixed, but he didn't reply.

I'm worried that the whole entropedia project will go down the drain soon. Mainly because it is a long time since we could realy ad or edit the project.
It starts to be not up-to-date enough. Thats realy realy sad. I was thinking about what could be done about that.. without hurting the current people holding it. But the only solution i can think of is to take the data and build a new system more people can edit. I would suggest PHP and MySQL. But on the bad side, I (and propably a lot more people) dont have time to work on such thing. So maybe it is time for MA to build an platform we can work with. I mean.. it is great the the community did this.. realy realy great. But it should be part of the game "universe". So it dont get lost over time.

I have to say that entropedia is combined with this forum the most valuable source for the game. I cant imagine to play the game without it!

I doubt if MA is interested in projects like this. If they wish they could already put interesting data like DPS and eco into ingame description of item.

MA is interested in hiding item stats behind efficiency, ratings of deterioration named in words like "good", "exceptional" etc which ae not saying much.

Also entropedia had feature of controling MA movements like changing item stats - it will be not possible in MA managed enviroment/tool/database

...so we need entropedia driven by comunity but in more relaible way it is now. One or two pesons offline for week+ and whole comunity is clueless.

Tried adding a car - LV Lupus 4x4 (L) - today after scanning it in Twin Peaks and the error message goes like:

Filed 'Name' doesn't have a default value

I tryed to add new Blueprints. Filled most fields. But everytime I want to submit I get the message "Field 'LPSB_' doesn't have a default value".
Wanted to ask for help with the contact page, but get "Oops... something went wrong".

Anyone knows what I may have done wrong? Or is there still an error going on?

Hey, Would you mind trying again, and letting me know.

Thanks

Tried adding a car - LV Lupus 4x4 (L) - today after scanning it in Twin Peaks and the error message goes like:

Fixed that bug, you can now add your info.

Let me know if something goes wrong.

It's not just you, I tried adding a fap and got the same error but with the "_SIB" column. We'll have to wait for witte to repair whatever went wrong.

Adding an item to the FAP chart should work now.

One of the tables that Witte needs to fix is the 'Planets' table.

Until then, Toulan and Ark Underground can't be added.

All I can say is that he's aware of it, as is Siniko (one of my soc members who has recently been discussing Entropedia admin issues with Witte via Skype).

Planets chart should work now.

Last edited:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Range=7 WHERE ID=1910' at line 1

I got this message when I tried to add a melee weapon.
I tried to change some values to try again but then I got the response that the item was already added :p

Edit. Same experience adding a Rifle

Assuming it has to do with the Range value I enter for weapons.
Since this value fails the trailing values aren't saved.
Workaround is to skip the range value... :(

Last edited:
Back