Mayhem completion bug

WoenK

Elite
Society
Riverboat Gamblers
Irdeta WoenK Hocren
Tried to get my diploma but it does not work.
Mission is not completed it seems.

...yes I know there is a work-around, but actually since it seems to be the same bug like last year, I want it fixed .

If MA does not fix it, I am giving a stern warning beforehand, I WILL OPEN A SUPPORT CASE!

(I hope they are frightened enough now to fix it :D )

I still wasn't able to deliver mine, and every time I log in I receive a message:

Here is some Candy for you...click ok to collect (something like this)

But I never get the candy, always get a error, and still cant deliver my MM points.

By now I should have about 500 pieces of candy

I still wasn't able to deliver mine, and every time I log in I receive a message:

Here is some Candy for you...click ok to collect (something like this)

But I never get the candy, always get a error, and still cant deliver my MM points.

On 2014-01-10 14:46:02 SUPPORT replied:
Hi Switch,

Thank you for contacting us. This is a general problem that is affecting all participants. Our team should be releasing a fix for this issue soon.

:dunno:

go inside instance, kill a mob (this will complete your mission), go to the Mayhem Broker and get your diploma

this worked for me and ppl that asked me how to get the diploma

What if it's halloween mayhem lol

Tried to get my diploma but it does not work.
Mission is not completed it seems.

...yes I know there is a work-around, but actually since it seems to be the same bug like last year, I want it fixed .

If MA does not fix it, I am giving a stern warning beforehand, I WILL OPEN A SUPPORT CASE!

(I hope they are frightened enough now to fix it :D )

It´s the "ADAC-bug", actually I´ve won every single competition this year, thats why u wont get it. :yay:

What if it's halloween mayhem lol

I could not complete the halloween mayhem mission. I opened a support case and got a standard reply: "We have sent the information to the correct team". Or something like that.

I still have it active in my misison log. :confused:

Suggestions?

Back