Magurg ANNIHILATION Hall of Fame

Cool event, cheers for the organizers! :cool:

Last edited:
Trabin hof was 3771 or something like that, he's leading highest loot scoreboard now.

About scores it is as intended, because hofs count 1 point for the scoreboard in daily event as explained in event rules, the goal is to get highest possible globals, but not hofs that help just a little for the event score.

I know many still don't know exactly how the event works so I suggest to everyone to check the event rules in forum, Arkadia or Calypso one. Another important thing, Entropia Life events are used only for the "highest loot" and "most globals" prizes, part of the Magurg ANNIHILATION Event.

Everyone is wellcome with questions about rules details, in forum or ingame.

Congratulations to the winners of Day 34 & 35!

IMPORTANT: Due to the login issue the event is temporary suspended, same for yesterday daily prize (Day 36).

Points collected yesterday won't be deleted, more info once issue is fixed, stay tuned.

EVENT UPDATE: Due to the gold card issue we will count scores of both today and yesterday globals for the daily event (day 36)

Congratulations to the winners of Days 36-37-38-39!

Congratulations to the winners of Days 40 & 41!

isnt this an arkadia event and this is a calypso forum - wondering why its not posted on the other planet forums as well, should be moved to Other Planets Discussion or are the moderators of Calypso Forum letting Arkadia events, loots information allowed and not other planets, kinda biased - thought there were rules.

they seem to move all the other planets to the Other Planets Discussion but not Arkadia lately as we are seeing more Arkadia advertising events , loots when they should be on the Arkadia Forum. How are the other forums suppose to survive when alot of Arkadia stuff is posted on the Calypso Forums. There ATH forum is virtually dead, uberloots etc.. Events (at least some are dual posted).

moderators whats going on. I read Calypso forum for calypso information.

It may also compromise the calypso event holders (which the forum is for them) seeing Arkadia events posted on the Claypso Forum

just my 2 pec

cheers:)

Last edited:
Back