Positive feelings: your best moments in Entropa Universe

whiteknut

Elite
Society
Vikings of Calypso
Snablesnot Male Young
Seeing lots of threads created by same avatars whining about other players or game developers i thought i would make one thread that is filled with hopefully only positive feelings.
So what have been your best moments inside this great Virtual universe that is now over 11 years old? Or anything else you love about this game.

I start with a few:

1. First withdrawal - it wasnt big but still was nice to see that the virtual money really can become real money.
2. Bid 5k peds on a coat (instead of 500 peds) and was returned the peds, i was ready to take the loss (as it was 100% my fault, but the seller insisted to return the peds).
3. First global 172peds from Cornundacauda Mature (i wasnt depositor yet back then as was underage), helped me a lot.
4. My first disciple graduating (he still plays from time to time) (received Foxtrot ME that sold for 2k at that time)
5. First real life car bought with money made inside this universe (took me about 3 months of after school trading)
6. Buying my first phantom set, was 11k peds back then, but it was worth every penny and i felt myself as half uber then.
7. Seeing this game turn from very basic RCE MMORPG to something this complex and ejoyable.... (i come from age before other planets, vehicles, Cryengine and many other features that i could have only dreamed of back then).

Long live Entropia Universe!

Anyways Thank you mindark developers who have created this unique world that has been now part of my life for 7,5 years.

My first sochunt on the umbra town (2006) is a memory I cherish
also the PA beach with its berrys back then.

My first time at CND (now foma); where I got profit (solis paste was good MU back then).
first beacon was fun too.

Or being escaped by the socs uber; beni badboy himself.

And actually; most of the hunts, socchat and playing in general was fun. Reason it is less fun now is because it is not new at all. But it is something familiar. If I havent played for a while and I log in, just to hunt it brings a little joy. Just escape the stress of RL, but out my riffle and shoot strange beasts in a scifi world, far away.

Lots of good memories, most of them at the sweat circle. afk sweating while playing grand theft auto or diablo.

But other than sweating, my best day in EU was when Narfi let me start working for entropiatransport.com. I had flown the dreadnaught before the pirate flag was unfurled, in fact I like to think I helped out them before they were ready. I saw the signs and tried to warn people.

anyway after that "pilot" experience I was rather upset with space and the types of people I had found populating it. However Narfi gave me the chance to fly for ET, and its been a wonderful experience working with some real classy people, all of us doing what we can to help the community with free travel for people with more time than ped, (like my fellow sweaters) and new people. While still providing warp on demand for the rest of the populace. Honestly this profession has given me way more satisfaction than anything else in EU, ever.

Have hit one crafting hof of ~900ped, and my first hunting hof of ~700 ped the other day. unfortunately this happens far to infrequently to enjoy. It is the only reason I craft, mine, or hunt..I want that big ath lol, or at least anything over 1k because really anything under 1k, seems like a waste of time that will just get ate by the system probably before my run is finished. Nothing pisses me off more than a 10ped global, except maybe getting grats for it lol. But I digress. overall my EU experience has been a positive one, not enough returns, not enough built in fun (mostly just pushing buttons and hoping for glob) but the community makes up for that 100%

Last edited:
Best moments?

Hitting a 1700 ped Caldorite find on CND the day after my RL birthday. I was saying in soc-chat that it'd be nice if MA gave me a belated birthday present, then boom, there it was. Spooky, eh?

Being part of my then soc team (Federation of Free Wanderers) that won Festival of Firepower (FoF) twice in succession.

Being part of support for Team England that won WoF (FoF's offspring) in 2008. Also turning out for the Main Team itself on one occasion the year before.

Finding a great crew to work with in space (my real calling, I think).

great thread!

Lots of good memories, most of them at the sweat circle. afk sweating while playing grand theft auto or diablo.

Nothing pisses me off more than a 10ped global, except maybe getting grats for it lol.

hahaha :laugh:

My best moments I guess my first crafting global of 50ped followed by 90ped and cause I didnt know how the system worked or where the money was coming from I was like "ooh, i think Im on to something here" :laugh:

other hofs with items that got me a bit excited. Still have no uber loot or rare items so hopefully one day I will experience that feeling or a cld token or whatever.

exploring generally and the different "virtual lifestyles" you can choose in this vast EU

cheers

Getting a HOF before Kitty did...several in fact :cool:

1. Meeting Magam

2. Getting my 2904 led narc uber tottaly unexpected

3. Joining CRT

4. First flight on a mothership

very nice thread... so here some positive moments of me too:

1. Meeting Dad Dad Evil (my first Mentor), Meeting Divinity who teached me alot about the game.

2. Meeting Salty, Nhung, Mike, Buzz, Summer, Cyber and joining Planet Express.

3. Meeting Adel, Girtsn, Slither, Genious and Faith... and joining the #1 soc Grinders :)

4. My ATH of 96 K ped Erionite, my Tower of 20 K ped Narc

5. finding an ranked HK1750, an ranked Scorpion, and finally an ASI TEN in loot

6. the Moment as i had more than 1 Million Ped of globals/Hofs at Tracker

7. first withdrawal of peds that i didnt deposit before

8. the Moment i completed my hunting gear (Shadow, an Enigma L4 at above 100 dps, and an ML-35)

and 9. to meet alot nice ppl every day in this game again, thats the most positive Thing !

The nice people i met when i was a newbee and the tp runs. like 8 years back when there were no flying vehicles.

The sweating at camp phoenix

The grinding at sweatcamp, old..new and newer with the daikiba's. Got 4500 rifleskills only killing daikiba's

The trading...i sold all skills and started buying wools, paints etc at port atlantis. Always in shortage of money ;p

The trading..when i had more and more money and had ppl buy wools for me. Logged in bought all and sold very fast. Good money making :)

The trading when i had a shop at cnd when space wasnt there yet. Damn it was a very good money maker :p

The trading..bought soo many things too cheap. Estates for +1 peds for example. Beats every other exitement in the game :laugh:

And now..kinda retired...kids irl take alot of time :)

My best moment by far is when I bitch-slapped Marco about the newly introduced foot-guards that made complete armor sets incomplete.

That was priceless :yup:

First global/HoF 6446 ped oil tower shortly after I was robbed by scamer on whole my stuf worth ca 50 ped( I was non depositor ) ;) - TT finder, 1 lvl prospector, no amp, and that was LAST probe I could afford ! )

First global/HoF 6446 ped oil tower shortly after I was robbed by scamer on whole my stuf worth ca 50 ped( I was non depositor ) ;) - TT finder, 1 lvl prospector, no amp, and that was LAST probe I could afford ! )

Surely got you hooked to this game..

My best moments:

1. meeting all great folks during my 5 years here, in-game and IRL

2. first ever global

3. buying first UL SIB gun and good UL armor

4. kicking ass of 'little girl' who was trying to bully me (killing at Scip spawn)

5. supporting winning teams at MM and WoF events

6. educating and helping out new players

xx. getting super lucky with 11th place prize in MM 2013

My best moments..

1. My first big mining find. 369 PED Gold (extremely large) in october 2003.
2. My first vast 750 PED Cald, and six bombs later my next vast deposit, couldnt sleep that night.
3. The first 24h landgrab on the opening of amethera.
4. When I found out how to make mind essence and sold it at 2 PED each at auction on the very first night.
5. My first discovery.. long awaited Improved Embra sword.
6. When I thought I was crazy to invest almost 5000 PEDs to buy one half of a hangar..
7. Of course all the interaction with other players. Sochunts, chats and all but it is hard to pinpoint a special day.

Another important moment was when someone just gave me a gun and some ammo worth 10 PED when I had just started... I wasnt begging at all. Just a free gift just like that..

Best moments.

1) Some avatar was talking trash on my 3rd day in EU outside Nea's at the PvP zone to some of the sweaters. They had fancy clothes and a big gun. I had a noob sword and twitch combat experience from Darkfall Online. I actually killed them.

2) First global/HOF of 478 PED or something like that, after 4 months.

3) First EU article on MMORPG.com received well, a few players at Sweat Camp told me I was the reason they joined EU.

4) 6000 PED HOF at Next Island, followed by an ESI of approx 1170 PED value, another 4 digit HOF, and then a few 3 digit ones. Weird day.

5) When Nukem Quayjay got busted for one of the largest scams in EU and a few folks had to tell me they were sorry. Some of them actually did. Cool folks, those ones.

6) Finishing the additions to the castle island at Nymphtown. How many folks remember how it was before?

7) Getting my article published on PlanetCalypso.com, and seen all over the web through ads. Meeting more players who thanked me for introducing them to this game through that article.

ahh how cute :)

1. Fleeing for my life from a Mourner (Man they were scary)
2. First time I was able to kill an argonaut with my shiny new Breer M2a
3. Exploring the vast landscape of Calypso, Arkadia and other planets
4. Flying in space in a quadwing
5. First trip on a mothership
6. First warp jump in my own ship
7. The people that I've met over the years
8. first global
9. Goggling at the new beauty of EU after all the graphics passes
10. Too many more to mention

I've had a lot of great moments...but the nostalgic ones are when I first joined EU back in 2008.

*Getting off the ship and learning the keyboard functions, then soon after a complete stranger offering to show me the starting point (sweat camp east of PA). Sadly...I thought he was my mentor, and after a year passed I asked what he got for mentoring me...he didn't :(. Just a nice guy offering to help a noob.

*After 2 weeks of sweating and selling my sweat for 5-6pec per K, trying to mine with a few ped...realizing that I needed an extractor after finding my first claim...eventually having to sell my finder and probes because it was all the ped I had just to get a tiny oil find.

*2 weeks after that, I did enough sweating (bery's - sweat till attacked, then drowning. Over and over and over again...even waiting for my HP to fill up if I got hit) to buy enough probes for 20 drops. Amazingly I globalled 100 odd ped of melchi. I tt'd it and hit another 100 odd ped of melchi. At the time... "WOW, I won't ever have to deposit into this game :D!" Oh ignorance is such bliss :).

*My first 2 ubers in hunting and mining. Shooting an armax cow old, I got 1200ped hof. Mining I got 1400 erdorium that I ignorantly TT'd because I didn't know I could sell it on auction for MU.

*The social connection back then was more-so than now..at least being new and finding friends willing to help find TP's and helping you when you got stuck.

Looking back, having 100ped~ and turning that into 8000~ped over 3 months of mining.
Then blowing that all in foma with amps and hunting stuff out of my level.

Back in the old days when I was in NBK Army, a lot of jokes/banter.

1. 12000+ ped hof at the robot war in good old hadesheim , killed the thing allmost all by my self being in a team of 3 stupidly me shared it with the others while off one person i don't regret sharing with but the other being Afk.
(should of shared it with only the one who was actually present)

2. buying my first angel piece from the above hof and then later on completed the set by selling old armor and deposit.

3. buying a trusty M&L 45 with dante and all big stuff on it before the amp suits the gun nerf came in.

4. shooting up a so called uber of Art of War soc in the ring for 3 times over without armor on and not once healing myself while everytime he got back fully healed and more and more pissed and mad towards me with his shiny armor and big gun.

5. buying my first shop at omegaton for a low price.

6. selling all my stuff i never used to buy more cld's and.

7. buying PA mall shop for cld's for about 11 k ped worth.

8. selling omegaton shop for more than double the price and acting on only from out of my PA shop with 36 sales a week.

9. selling off all of my assets and items ending up buying 2 privateers hanger and space stuff belonging to it.

10. selling privateers to reach my end goal i wanted to have .... The Varyag Mothership.

11. 860 ped hof crafting warp i device and spreading around i looted a " armament IV device (L) bleuprint (L) " and getting several space ship owners worried me having one... (best space joke ever)

12. after thinking to quit as my real life did not allow me to play normally any longer , i'm happy to have it all in order again and having the time to play .....i'm back yet again.... if you like it or not, i don't care hahaha

added : became friend with some ---> meeting them in real life and being at a wedding in a other country of 2 people who mett ingame.

Last edited:
Two times I've felt positive about EU (and probably the only two times)

1st. The full moon party I attended on the shores of TI lake.

2nd. The second full moon party in the castle on TI.

Both times kicking back, listening to an audio stream and having a laugh.

Other than that it's just loot - nice but momentary.

1. Having the best Hunting Weapon :) AIMK2

I've been playing almost 3yrs now best moments is everyday having friends like angel shadow heart who lend me his aimpk2 lols:laugh:

:yay:

1. My first deposit, around 600 PED, I felt like a god :rolleyes:
2. My first global, Crude Oil@Fort Troy.
3. My first big HOF, over 1k ped Belkar Stone, was sooo shocked.
4. My first tower, Gazzurdite, shivering for quite some time that glorious day.
5. My first Rugaritz-find, such a great feeling.
6. Tp-runs with my mentor and my old soc, always fun-times.
7. My very own ghost-set, I bought every piece of it time after time, with my hard earned cash.
8. Hunting argos@old twin peaks, every day someone got a huge HOF there and that really pushed me
to get one too. ("OMG I WANNA HAVE IT TOO!!!!") :p
9. Mining, BEST PROFESSION EVER, luv u - barely wanna do smth else since my first bomb. <3
10. Knowing guys for over 7-8 years.
11. My first pixie set.
12. Mining events, no matter what it was.
13. All those myths around PE/EU.
14. Graduating (first time) as disciple

etc

And even more valid points but I have to stop somewhere.

:wtg:

Yesterday we were talking our temp chat to overtrow WSS at the spider LA; just a bunch of random people with only one thing in common, war and beating WSS on saturday.

I had a good time, planning, joking; living towards saturday. So maybe those good moments in the universe do not have to lay in a far and distance past alltogether. Sometimes all we need is a bunch of players deciding to do something simple, like declaring a little war.
I don't know if we will beat them, or get our ass handed to us on a plate saterday morning; but I do know it will be a great memory. The planning and plotting is already a good memory.

I have to say best moment ever for me was when i was ingame for around 2 months and while waiting for my first glob i got a 10k hof instead in hunting to keep me hooked. :)

My best moments in EU are now.

I have plenty of CLD, I had my best loot ever in december and a few days back I looted an A106 laser amp, never thought it would be possible to loot that. Playing 10 years next week, and looking forward to play another 10!

My first (and only) decent HoF, on a Warrior Gen 05 (I think 05)... ~400 peds (back when PEDs actually dropped from mobs and not OILS), with supremacy shin M.

Was using full vigi and ml35+dante... (with 2000 rifle skill lol back before SIB...) my favorite hunting set up, killed the silly robot before it even touched me.

This was back in... 2006-2007, I think... I can't remember the date it was so long ago... I do remember selling the shins to Neo The Famous Trader for around TT+4k.

This was back when ml35 was tt+2k and DOA loudmouth was like tt+700 peds... if that helps with the timeframe.

That loot pretty much broke me even for all the deposits I had made since I started playing (not really, not even close :laugh:). Still the happiest moment of my EU life.

I was in NBK Legion at the time, NBK will always be my good luck soc ;D

Back