Positive feelings: your best moments in Entropa Universe

If this was best moments in Entropia Universe I would have some stories to share with you all!

But Entropa I don't realy know what it is!

Seeing lots of threads created by same avatars whining about other players or game developers i thought i would make one thread that is filled with hopefully only positive feelings.
So what have been your best moments inside this great Virtual universe that is now over 11 years old? Or anything else you love about this game.

This thread reminds me of
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...247-Optimism&p=2949999&viewfull=1#post2949999

Best moments in game? Huge team hunts with with NBK on LAs owned by NBK folks were fun back several years ago. MA actually implementing some stuff that I suggested in various threads and support tickets was sort of fun (even if they did some in sadistic ways). Exploring new areas as new servers/continents/planets come online has always been fun (well, until you realize that it's all just visual changes and the loot's pretty much the same as on places you've already been). Interior decorating back in the days when I had 5+ estates in the same building was a lot of fun, even if only a handful of people saw it afterwards, and glitches had to be used to get the stuff places in interesting ways.

there was this argonaut spawn at old twin peaks (pre vu10). argo youngs-scouts usually but there was this one argo hunter always running around killing ppl...he killed me very often and as a noob i didn't have any chance...

but then came the one day i took this bastard down...

this was the best moment in EU (PE) for me...(ok, the unamped 7k oil tower near fort zeus was nice too..)

Back