ATH: 172k Jashonich AP

Now, this is a "Damn Awesome" ATH that every player wants here :D Huge gz and well deserved, m8 :wtg:

Damn nice! GZ!

:wtg:

Nice one :yay::yay: Gratz :)

'Ere... you'll never guess who I had in the back of my quad taxi the other week.... well, actually, it was his missus lol.:laugh:

Gratz, Jack. I'd have shat meself if that had come in for me.

Huge gratz! You've made a lot of people jealous now :laugh:

actually, man, it took a while for me to stop fucking hating and wishing it was me, but dude, just cuz i got more on track (in all prof's(still being a dick...ME<<<)) it hurt for a sec, i admit i was jelly for a few hours, or 12, but rock on man...it don't matter who it is, as long as that big mother fucker is out there. I love it! GG man. fuckin awesome!

actually, man, it took a while for me to stop fucking hating and wishing it was me, but dude, just cuz i got more on track (in all prof's(still being a dick...ME<<<)) it hurt for a sec, i admit i was jelly for a few hours, or 12

Guaranteed health improvement if u disregard all what u wrote above when playing EU (from now on). :)

Gratz mate, you had it coming :). Enjoy and have a few ones...

Scrumptious :) grats dude

Yeeeeee Harrrrrrr!!!!!!

Super Gratz

I remember many years ago some gold plated version if guns dropped (that I assumed were ATH rewards). Would've been cool if you looted such a gun with a huge fat loot like that.

Enjoy those shiny new peds

Rick

Jeez thats nice, GZ

Back