Couple falls in love and gets married in Entropia Universe and real life

Gefeliciteerd!!!

Wait until the girl find out how dificult is to change her last name in Entropia. Divorce is comming soon if she wants to keep playing.

You guys rock. Ever since I know you I can't stop thinking I should have been spending less time with mobs and more time with people during my years in EU - damn mobs never even send valentine cards! :D

Congrats! :wtg:
I met my girlfriend in EU and moved from the UK to The Netherlands 5 years ago .

EU seems to be very good at this , placing couples together , something you would never find in other MMO's

cool story

wow, cool story and congratulations!
wishing you many happy years together

Now that's a congratz!

Awww thats cute :D
gz to you :yay:

Congrats met my wife online as well. It really is awesome when you can find anything you want on the internet.

Wait until the girl find out how dificult is to change her last name in Entropia. Divorce is comming soon if she wants to keep playing.

Ha ha, don't need to, my last name is my partnered name with him in the game we met in. :) Not changing a thing :)

Thanks guys......... :)

At the end of the article:

For further information, please contact:

Entropia Universe Media:

David Tractenberg

(310) 453-2050 x111

david@tractionpr.com

Called the number - Tracten Public Relations is the company?

Traction PR. They first got involved with EU around the time of the Ambassador program. They've been involved in a few releases, here and there, that I've been aware of. I believe I even contributed to one of their press releases, though I'm not positive it was them, through a short piece I put together earlier this year for BIG Industries. Would have to ask the BIG folks there to confirm though. I was a little busy IRL and didnt take accurate account.

Nice love story

Big Gratz

Picture of the wedding please.

Rick

Nice story... Congrats!

congratulations.

Congratulations :)

Such a beautiful happy positive story, I wish you such a wonderful happy life together! :hug: I just love your FB updates :)
I met my girlfriend in EU and moved from the UK to The Netherlands 5 years ago .

EU seems to be very good at this , placing couples together , something you would never find in other MMO's

Hope she is keeping you in check ;) and... agreed ;)

Last edited:

This is not true ..I've know plenty of other couples meet on other games...me and mine for one

Cool story..congrats

:yay:
Congratulations guys!

Huge gratz :yay:

Now stop wasting ur time on this forum and start producing some new Entropians ;)

congrats

en ze leefden nog vele jaren en kregen lange kinderen

Huge gratz :yay:

Now stop wasting ur time on this forum and start producing some new Entropians ;)

I am kind of past that stage but we have a kitty, well now he is a cat, birthday this month, will be the big whopping 1 hahah

Congratulations, nice to hear ! :wtg:

In my old society, Entropia Maniacs, we had a couple who met in Entropia.

Both are in The Gladiators and married in RL now.

Only not active at all now :laugh:

Last edited:
Sweet story! Happy wishes to both of you in both of your worlds! :yay::wtg::yay:

Back