How to get back to fort fast in LG

Yquem

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Vintage Yquem Port
When there is a lot of lag in LG you can get back to fort very fast without using tp. This is how to do:

1) you die [51.59]
2) you are not sent back to reviwal after the 30 sec but review where you die
3) fap to full hp [52.36]
4) run to the internal point-to-point tp and use them (put actions in queue) [53.01]
4a) pick first point-to-point tp [53.25]
4b) pick second point-to-point tp [53.43]
5) run back and shoot some more until you are send back to reviwal [54.00]
6) at reviwal [55.46]
6) charge tp chip to fool ppl around you [56.03]
7) when lag is over you will end up back in fort at one of the internal tp stations [56.22]
7a) First point-to-point from 4a
7b) Second point-to-point from 4b
8) shoot some more [57.32]
9) go to 1)

Se more here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...nd-Grab-We-need-YOU!!!!&p=3226244#post3226244

Last edited:
Times can be found in VVV vid: http://www.twitch.tv/jodaeu/c/3725733

Good game knowledge to spend 5.31 min active where other is waiting for lag to go away.

I have been asking several how to get fast back - i have just been asking the wrong ppl :)

Sadly I can see the vid has been deleted now (I still have it in my browser - can i save it somehow?) - well never the less we can all say thanks to joda - sharing is caring

smells like an exploit

to those that don't understand what yquem is saying. There was so much lag at LG, that when you died, you where respawning at the spot you died, then sometime later you would appear at the revive. In order to trick the system, after joda was killed and respawn at the same place, he would go and use the teleporters that are in the fort for going from tower to tower etc. Now he wouldn't teleport anywhere, because of all the lag.

So when eventually the system caught up with his death, he would revive suddenly at terminal in sakura city, but he has tricked the system into catching up with using the point to point teleporters that are in the fort, so he would appear back at the fort shortly after!

This is quite terrible that an high skilled long time in game person like joda would be using an exploit like this, no wonder he has deleted the video, he should be ashamed of himself.

Anyone stuggling to understand I can try to explain more.

Thx for the translation crazy :)

Sadly I can see the vid has been deleted now (I still have it in my browser - can i save it somehow?) - well never the less we can all say thanks to joda - sharing is caring

Btw - I have a copy of the video if any want to see how to do. I think its good that all play by the same book.

post it, can use it as evidence for support case im sending

on youtube ofc because mods will probably delete from here :D

smells like an exploit

to those that don't understand what yquem is saying. There was so much lag at LG, that when you died, you where respawning at the spot you died, then sometime later you would appear at the revive. In order to trick the system, after joda was killed and respawn at the same place, he would go and use the teleporters that are in the fort for going from tower to tower etc. Now he wouldn't teleport anywhere, because of all the lag.

So when eventually the system caught up with his death, he would revive suddenly at terminal in sakura city, but he has tricked the system into catching up with using the point to point teleporters that are in the fort, so he would appear back at the fort shortly after!

This is quite terrible that an high skilled long time in game person like joda would be using an exploit like this, no wonder he has deleted the video, he should be ashamed of himself.

Anyone stuggling to understand I can try to explain more.

Dont you think Our leader posted video not even knowing that he made any actions that can be not understanded ?
we all asked in soc him to delete video.

p.s. did Joda ever was in any land grab ? i do not remember .

no wonder because people leaving , when all call each other chreaters and try to ban by writing supports even not knowing what is happened :)

Last edited:
Dont you think Our leader posted video not even knowing that he made any actions that can be not understanded ?
we all asked in soc him to delete video.

so are you Saying that you guys use this Tele-port trick exclusively and now that it's out there your tryin to cover it up???

Should Exploitation's in LG allow LG to be valid?

i wasn't there but.... i will say this... if any Exploitation is used to Profit in any manor and give a unfair advantage to the one profiting over others they should be at the least temp banned for actions and if in form of LG the ped is Collected for that time frame and not given to exploiters....

i wonder how many Agree to this.

so are you Saying that you guys use this Tele-port trick exclusively and now that it's out there your tryin to cover it up???

Should Exploitation's in LG allow LG to be valid?

i wasn't there but.... i will say this... if any Exploitation is used to Profit in any manor and give a unfair advantage to the one profiting over others they should be at the least temp banned for actions and if in form of LG the ped is Collected for that time frame and not given to exploiters....

i wonder how many Agree to this.

as i saw in video oud Leader died only one time , and otheres like Laban , buck buck stone, and some others was comming back to fort veery verry quick. People if you have this video please notice buck buck stone and laban target how they suddenly appear in teleports. on roof where landing area.

as i saw in video oud Leader died only one time , and otheres like Laban , buck buck stone, and some others was comming back to fort veery verry quick. People if you have this video please notice buck buck stone and laban target how they suddenly appear in teleports. on roof where landing area.

Share is to care - so all have the same info and can do a fair and fun LG. Nothing more. What WSS or other keep secret inside soc is ....

Share is to care - so all have the same info and can do a fair and fun LG. Nothing more. What WSS or other keep secret inside soc is ....

Can i ask you Yquem ? what you will do next time when you accidently use teleport or sit to plain and get out of plain, and accidently you will get back to same place after lag ? will you ask someone to kill you or logoff till lg end ? i wonder what fair man dhould do when he acidently become victime of lag ?

2 question - moe sayd in ts that after lg started - laban, gunzy and buck logged in control room and destroyed it . Is that is fair game ? it is not exploiting ?

p.s. did Joda ever was in any land grab ? i do not remember .

what do you mean by this question?

Do you mean 'why is Joda in pvp all the time now and doing LG?'

well I think the majority have made there mind up on that matter. Support still needs to be sent so MA can fix this to stop being used in the future.

Can i ask you Yquem ? what you will do next time when you accidently use teleport or sit to plain and get out of plain, and accidently you will get back to same place after lag ? will you ask someone to kill you or logoff till lg end ? i wonder what fair man dhould do when he acidently become victime of lag ?

2 question - moe sayd in ts that after lg started - laban, gunzy and buck logged in control room and destroyed it . Is that is fair game ? it is not exploiting ?

I can tell what i did when i died and after reviwal wasnt able to tp back, spawn, open inventory etc. I went outside the server and found another server so i could open inventory, tp and spawn vehicle like most other did. And that was what joda could have done instead of using point-2-point inside fort.

I spend 10 min to get back while joda used his time inside to secure the marker and kill ppl instead of most of the rest of us did.

To me it looked like some told him on TS to run to the p2p so he could return very fast.

Last edited:
what do you mean by this question?

Do you mean 'why is Joda in pvp all the time now and doing LG?'

well I think the majority have made there mind up on that matter. Support still needs to be sent so MA can fix this to stop being used in the future.

Crazy, Lag is major problem of this game for ages. And it is not even with pvp. having loot alg people die and get up in same place.
it is not anything new. And i did not seen anything bad here.

if belza get up because of lag and kill 5 more people? what he should do ? sdant there and wait saying "im alreadyd dead" and wait for revive?

I can tell what i did when i died and after reviwal wasnt able to tp back, spawn, open inventory etc. I went outside the server and found another server so i could open inventory, tp and spawn vehicle like most other did. And that was what joda could have done instead of using point-2-point inside fort.

I spend 10 min to get back while joda used his time inside to secure the marker and kill ppl instead of most of the rest of us.

To me it looked like some told him on TS to run to the p2p so he could return very fast.

spawning vechile not work when lag . you know that exactly like me and others do :)

spawning vechile not work when lag . you know that exactly like me and others do :)

Yes and that why i went to another server to tp close to LA and spawn vehicle there. How do you get back from reviwal????

Using p2p ??

Crazy, Lag is major problem of this game for ages. And it is not even with pvp. having loot alg people die and get up in same place.

if belza get up because of lag and kill 5 more people? what he should do ? sdant there and wait saying "im alreadyd dead" and wait for revive?

Lag is a problem, but using lag like this to your advantage is not right. While many of us are standing waiting for quad to spawn at sakura, some of your soc mates have taken advantage of a bug in the system to magically reappear at the fort. If the did it knowingly or not, it is something MA need to fix, or make it public so that everyone can take advantage of this.

Lag is a problem, but using lag like this to your advantage is not right. While many of us are standing waiting for quad to spawn at sakura, some of your soc mates have taken advantage of a bug in the system to magically reappear at the fort. If the did it knowingly or not, it is something MA need to fix, or make it public so that everyone can take advantage of this.

in my opinion , reviving to town and teleporting back with teleport chip II would be same and made same time than thhat action was made.

Big difference is that when you revival the same place as you die we all know that we will be send back when lag is over - if we spend time killing a mob or a GD until then dosn't matter. But what matter is how to get back without using TP chip, running driving og by plane. Coming back by putting a p2p in queue so you after revival automatic are send back is a problem and to me not fair.

in my opinion , reviving to town and teleporting back with teleport chip II would be same and made same time than thhat action was made.

you cant tp into the fort, infact not even that close to it, you know this :)

This bug gets you straight back into the action.

Clear abuse to me. We should all make a support case linking them to this thread. Make them aware, maybe then this will be fixed someday / people stop abusing. If anyone can give me link to video (prefer on youtube). Then I can link the video in support case as well.

Big difference is that when you revival the same place as you die we all know that we will be send back when lag is over - if we spend time killing a mob or a GD until then dosn't matter. But what matter is how to get back without using TP chip, running driving og by plane. Coming back by putting a p2p in queue so you after revival automatic are send back is a problem and to me not fair.

only fair game is counter strike wothout lag and best players are called cheaters.
so i see no difference here,
because of server isuses we all had advantages there, reviving end killing even more people, others sitting on plains waiting for lag to be gone, otheres shoot online people when they crashed and was standing about 10 minutes not moving. and others.

Lag problem in this server is from the begining, and this is not only in this game, in event areas n all games is same problem,
lineage2 castle sieges is even harded lagging.
so i know this problme will not be solved soon .... because not Mindark is fault here, they can make it better but not remove it at all.

only fair game is counter strike wothout lag and best players are called cheaters.
so i see no difference here,
because of server isuses we all had advantages there, reviving end killing even more people, others sitting on plains waiting for lag to be gone, otheres shoot online people when they crashed and was standing about 10 minutes not moving. and others.

Lag problem in this server is from the begining, and this is not only in this game, in event areas n all games is same problem,
lineage2 castle sieges is even harded lagging.
so i know this problme will not be solved soon .... because not Mindark is fault here, they can make it better but not remove it at all.

From ToU
8. MindArk’s Rules of Conduct
j. You must immediately report errors and bugs in the Entropia Universe to MindArk whenever You discover them. You may not “cheat” or otherwise neglect to report errors or bugs, use bugs, slow connection, Internet latency, or other 'exploits' for own benefits or for the benefit of others.

I'm sure Joda has made a report about what he found out for the very first time today.

Sad thing is, near the end of the LG, joda was the only WSS left on the claim, had he not used this bug, maybe WSS would not be the holders of spider LA.

Just something for all to think about.

From ToU
8. MindArk’s Rules of Conduct
j. You must immediately report errors and bugs in the Entropia Universe to MindArk whenever You discover them. You may not “cheat” or otherwise neglect to report errors or bugs, use bugs, slow connection, Internet latency, or other 'exploits' for own benefits or for the benefit of others.

I'm sure Joda has made a report about what he found out for the very first time today.

And everyone else that was rubberbanding, respawnibg inside fort (when attackers do that defence gets tricky) and EVERYBoDY experienced bygs and laggs......he rubberbanded back!?

Cant you please do EU a favor and lower the greedy price for your stuff so we dont have to see your whiny ass around anymore......

Ps: Im grateful for the video since I experienced so many bugs myself that i hardly saw the LG, Im sure you encoutered a few yourself and have a long list at the support.

Sad thing is, near the end of the LG, joda was the only WSS left on the claim, had he not used this bug, maybe WSS would not be the holders of spider LA.

Just something for all to think about.

Because we were bugged and couldnt log back in, now stop being silly. And the fact that the attackers respawned i side the fort is not an issue aswell.

Now both of you stop that silly whining......

Because we were bugged and couldnt log back in, now stop being silly. And the fact that the attackers respawned i side the fort is not an issue aswell.

Now both of you stop that silly whining......

Do you even understand what we are talking about? or just rushing in giving insults to people?

Back