How to get back to fort fast in LG

This LG was more lagg than ever when people died, no one iv talked with did even know this, and i talked with joda too, he did not know what was going to happen.

If he intended to do any not fair do u think he would stream and save it for people to watch?
Joda is not stupid, and he did not know what would happen.

This is something new we did not know about so why try kill the person discover it? (dont kill the messanger)

MA need to fix lagg, than this would never be possible.

Cant you please do EU a favor and lower the greedy price for your stuff so we dont have to see your whiny ass around anymore.......
Sure if you and your soc friends can do EU a favour and not using exploits. Fair deal

This LG was more lagg than ever when people died, no one iv talked with did even know this, and i talked with joda too, he did not know what was going to happen.

If he intended to do any not fair do u think he would stream and save it for people to watch?
Joda is not stupid, and he did not know what would happen.

This is something new we did not know about so why try kill the person discover it? (dont kill the messanger)

MA need to fix lagg, than this would never be possible.
I don't kill the messenger. I think it is good he showed us all how to do so we all can play by the same rule.

But why did he removed the video - it is a good example for his SC to MA...

I think he should upload it again and place a link to it here...

Last edited:
I don't kill the messenger. I think it is good he showed us all how to do so we all can play by the same rule.

But why did he removed the video - it is a good example for his SC to MA...

I think he should upload it again and place a link to it here...

hopefully there will never be this laggy again and no one will be able to use it.

Why do you think he removed it?
He know there is alot of crybabys on this forum, he know people would say they want him banned and will report him for discovery it.

And at the same time this thread was started and... never mind, dont think i need to explain more.

hopefully there will never be this laggy again and no one will be able to use it.

Why do you think he removed it?
He know there is alot of crybabys on this forum, he know people would say they want him banned and will report him for discovery it.

And at the same time this thread was started and... never mind, dont think i need to explain more.
If he really by accident was running away from the claim only guarded by one or two ppl just to use the p2p to get even more away from the claim. Well if you Can give me A very good reason for that, then i Will believe that this was the very first time WSS knew about this.

and there is no risk for him to be banned as he reported it as soon as he find out that he can return to fort using this exploit

If he really by accident was running away from the claim only guarded by one or two ppl just to use the p2p to get even more away from the claim. Well if you Can give me A very good reason for that, then i Will believe that this was the very first time WSS knew about this.

and there is no risk for him to be banned as he reported it as soon as he find out that he can return to fort using this exploit

I did not know about this, he told me he didnt know and i trust him.

I did not see the video becouse he had to remove it.
So only thing i know is what u did write, did not see it with my own eyes, and i was logged out trying to log back in at claim for past 15 min.

I did not know about this, he told me he didnt know and i trust him.

I did not see the video becouse he had to remove it.
So only thing i know is what u did write, did not see it with my own eyes, and i was logged out trying to log back in at claim for past 15 min.
A lot is looking like he didn't knew but some told him that is the only reason why he ran away from an almost unguarded claim

A lot is looking like he didn't knew but some told him that is the only reason why he ran away from an almost unguarded claim

We never had this kind of revive lagg before as i remember, and its only possible at revive lagg.

so i dont think it never have been used before.

We never had this kind of revive lagg before as i remember, and its only possible at revive lagg.

so i dont think it never have been used before.
Maybe

1) but how did he know or
2) why did he run away from an unguarded claim

?????

Maybe

?????

maby someone was shooting with vapuruizer to claim and he wanted to teleport to roof and kill it ?

The answer is obvious.

WSS has to defend their socmates (i would try to do it as well), but they all understand it's true like everyone else.
U know how MA acts in this situation, with the server so full of bugs nothing will happen to Yoda... or anyone else for that matter.

Please, just drop the act. It's gettin silly.

Seriously noobs..... why so serious hah ? you peeps lost.

We all knew posts/threads like this would come up.
offcourse you guy's should of won instead of WSS because you peeps are soooo good and uber like.
it's never your fault , it's allways the other guy.
there must be a conspiracy there :scratch: ..... how can it be otherwise happen that ubers slaughter noobs..... hahahaha.

Soso funny this is.
Just face the fact : you lost , game over.

rant on rant on. :popcorn:

Sidney, u little slow or simply trolling? :laugh:

This thread is not about revenge. We're just curious, trying to figure out what happened, so we know better the next time... n that's it.

Our side used Trojan horse tactic, every single one of us used revive on spot to our advantage as best as we could. Ffs it's a war afterall and the servers were fraked up so we did what we could.
If MA wants to ban Yoda now they should ban me as well. Satisfied now?

Seriously noobs..... why so serious hah ? you peeps lost.

We all knew posts/threads like this would come up.
offcourse you guy's should of won instead of WSS because you peeps are soooo good and uber like.

Better stay on topic, or yarr piwate, I put you walk plank...

Sidney, u little slow or simply trolling? :laugh:

This thread is not about revenge. We're just curious, trying to figure out what happened, so we know better the next time... n that's it.

Our side used Trojan horse tactic, every single one of us used revive on spot to our advantage as best as we could. Ffs it's a war afterall and the servers were fraked up so we did what we could.
If MA wants to ban Yoda now they should ban me as well. Satisfied now?
Nobody complain about fight after you died until your are sent back to revival. The problem here is that abusing the point to point teleport inside the fort so one can be sent automatic back to the fort after you at last was sent to revival. At revival there was lag to so you couldn't use the legal game mechanisms to get back, but have to cheat to do it FAST.

Last edited:
At revival there was lag to so you couldn't use the legal game mechanisms to get back, but have to cheat to do it.

Even if there is revival lag, under normal circumstances at a point in time, sooner or later, you do get sent back to revival and have to travel back. It's mainly an issue of when you have to do the travel back and forth.

Except, if you use the internal teleporters then apparently you remain in the area, and you save the time it takes to get back.

It was not impossible to get back after you died, but for me, this time, I first managed to arrive in battle area when it was 10 minutes left. After I died and made it back, there was 5 minutes left. Then I died mainly because I had too much focus on trying to pick up my vehicle; I didn't want to leave it in pvp enabled area and I didn't want to recall it because all attempts to access storage had failed. Third time I flew over server LA border when it was one minute left and arriced at fort just in time to see that the land grab has been won. So, it was technically possible to return, but it was practicaly useless.

Last edited:
Even if there is revival lag, under normal circumstances at a point in time, sooner or later, you do get sent back to revival and have to travel back. It's mainly an issue of when you have to do the travel back and forth.

Except, if you use the internal teleporters then apparently you remain in the area, and you save the time it takes to get back.

It was not impossible to get back after you died, but for me, this time, I first managed to arrive in battle area when it was 10 minutes left. After I died and made it back, there was 5 minutes left. Then I died mainly because I had too much focus on trying to pick up my vehicle; I didn't want to leave it in pvp enabled area and I didn't want to recall it because all attempts to access storage had failed. Third time I flew over server LA border when it was one minute left and arriced at fort just in time to see that the land grab has been won. So, it was technically possible to return, but it was practicaly useless.

True - I had the same problem - Just add the word "Fast" to my quote

sorry edited the post.

because you know what
the less i give a f*ck the happier i am ..

Nobody complain about fight after you died until your are sent back to revival. The problem here is that abusing the point to point teleport inside the fort so one can be sent automatic back to the fort after you at last was sent to revival. At revival there was lag to so you couldn't use the legal game mechanisms to get back, but have to cheat to do it FAST.

why not complain ? why they have right to kill any ppl after reviving in same placE?

On/off topic...

IF all of us wouldnt have DC:ed theres a big risk that we might have died one time each at least, then respawn inside the fort just like all did.....the big scare to me was when the lagg was going away would we leave the fort empty and all bounce back to revival??

This lagg and those buggs were crap for everybody, ofc noone should be banned since we all suffered from this crap. Im a make a s/c or a suggestion for an instancelike PVP without mobs and separate serverpowers. Maybe adding a limit of players that is at the maximum of what this server could handle.

After all I love the pvp, its the only thing in game that makes adrenaline pumping for me :)

On/off topic...

IF all of us wouldnt have DC:ed theres a big risk that we might have died one time each at least, then respawn inside the fort just like all did.....the big scare to me was when the lagg was going away would we leave the fort empty and all bounce back to revival??

This lagg and those buggs were crap for everybody, ofc noone should be banned since we all suffered from this crap. Im a make a s/c or a suggestion for an instancelike PVP without mobs and separate serverpowers. Maybe adding a limit of players that is at the maximum of what this server could handle.

After all I love the pvp, its the only thing in game that makes adrenaline pumping for me :)

you still don't understand what we are talking about

Omg i become forum trolll.....

Who still has a copy of this video?

Back