Status
Please reply by conversation.

Naverith

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Acoomba Naverith Rafael
MARTIAL SGA (M) UNLIMITED ARMOR

Time to upgrade to a stronger armor. This is a powerful, all-around set of armor for the "up and coming" player. You very seldom see the parts, much less a whole set. Great all-around protection.

SB - TT + 20,500 PEDS
BO - TT + 25,000 PEDS

I'll take trades, (CLDs, weapons, armor, etc), and can use this armor (and anything else I'm selling) as part trade to upgrade to Shadow, Protector Of the Empire, Dark Knight, Sand Stormer, etc...

Post here, PM me or friend me in game.

Last edited:
Welcome to my web....bump

Is this not a little bump?

Ja das ist eine kleine Beule!

When, in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

DAMN THE TORPEDOS - FULL STEAM AHEAD!

bump

Turn left at the light - go 1 mile then hollar loud.

I know - I know - this armor is so cheap there must be something wrong with it. :scratch2:

I bet you stepped in dung with it and that's why your selling it so cheap, cant get the smell off it lol, BUMP :laugh:

Robot crap is stuck to the feet!

This is kick-ass armor, but I want to kick bigger asses!

This is the best, all-around upper-mid level armor out there!

I was just let out of the nut house so I can update this post.

Gotta be crazy to stay in this game!

SB and BO modified to BARGAIN LEVELS!

burp . . . . . .

The greatest red armor there is!

1st set is sold. Thread can be closed

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back