What would you do with your 200k ATH

minim

Elite
Society
Rangers
Mini MiniM Mine
So let's say that you hit a 200k ATH one day from now, what would you do with the peds and why would you do it?

Disclaimer.. please don't come in this thread with a stupid one word answer like "withdraw" but mention something about why you would do at least.

My 200k ATH would be spent on a mod hedoc/modfap and a slugstorm and the rest I'd keep for cycling I think :)

So let's say that you hit a 200k ATH one day from now, what would you do with the peds and why would you do it?

Disclaimer.. please don't come in this thread with a stupid one word answer like "withdraw" but mention something about why you would do at least.

My 200k ATH would be spent on a mod hedoc/modfap and a slugstorm and the rest I'd keep for cycling I think :)

Same, mod fap and a unl weapon.

I would withdraw 50k peds, invest 50k peds, buy a calytrek mk.II ten, adj fap, some decent protection armor (Mah' Ketta or whatever), and use the rest as float for mining and hunting. Oh I'd also buy amps and shit like that as well.

:)

On another hand, I might buy a ul lvl 5 if one was for sale.

I personally know that you don't need a big ass ul wep + mod fap to make decent profit hunting (though it helps). 50k ped withdrawn would help me irl and I'd still have more than enough to do well in the game. If I didn't withdraw 50k peds I'd go for an imp fap instead of adj or some shadow.

Withdraw, with the reasoning being that I see a lot more potential to utilize this cash IRL than in the game the way it currently stands and how it seems to be going. The answer would have been CLD investment about a year or more ago, and even keep some in game if asked a few years back.

I'd use all of it to invest into things like hangars, castles and other novelty items which may have lost their value with the hope that in the long term their true potential is realised.

Correction probably better to also get some cld and lots of houses & apartments in preparation for a housing system.

Similar, Mod FAP and Armor upgrade.
Additionally I would run some fun events for new players.

Buying myself doctor rank would be very tempting.....

But I would buy some good armor, a nice rifle, some cool goodies I really don;t need but just like the looks of them, prolly chip up to commando since I dont hunt enough....only 4.5 levels to go. Prolly get 50k out of game for irl gadgets :laugh: Seriously 200k ped I really wouldnt know what to do with, its beyond my imagination

Buy "top level" mindforce chips; wormhole, possibly resurrection, oldschool VIII Electric attack, repairable XI chip. Tons of sweat and nexus/ME :laugh:

When it comes to armor, some decent set of what's availible at the time. A repairable quad (with repairable thruster) would be fun, but currently a bit overpriced. A good Eron or tango, if availible. Some apartments on planets where availible. A house would be nice but ofc hard to get.

CLDs for the whole sum. I'm content with my current setup and hunting level and additional 2.5k peds a month would double my budget.

Mod fap + imk2 (i know i have to add peds, so MA if u give me 200k i would use more ;))

imk2 + imp204, dune rider armour, regen XI. Half remaining peds withdrawn, half used for ammo etc.

I would buy a pathfinder or starfinder, and a lot of welding wire. and cycle the rest hunting and crafting, 1 or 2 cycles then withdraw enough to buy a new pc. and live my days in eu off the rest.

I'd probably buy one the Hedoc MM Faps, buy a set of Tiger as I just like the look for it, and then cycle a huge amount of peds hunting at a stupidly insane level.

Go for some skill targets that would be out of reach otherwise.

No need to withdraw it, as it's not my own peds at risk.

Can't see MA giving me 200k ATH though, but hey I wouldn't say no if it came my way.

Rick

In a perfect world I would trade it and double that in 6 months. Then in one year I'd tripled it etc. After reached 1000k then I would withdraw 700k, keep 100k for EU fun rest for trading and repeat the process until I get rich in rl.

In a perfect world I would trade it and double that in 6 months. Then in one year I'd tripled it etc. After reached 1000k then I would withdraw 700k, keep 100k for EU fun rest for trading and repeat the process until I get rich in rl.

I struggle to sell my own damn loot. much less try to turn a profit on someone elses lol. traders impress the shit out of me.

ahh dreaming time :cool:
Well the 200k would definitely stop my current `Chip out & Leave´ plan.

Instead I would buy:
* Skills
* A shop
* Apartment in every planet
* Few uber Limited armor sets -hunting bigger mobs.
* Unlimited Tiger set, hunting medium mobs with style! (sure there's better choices out there, but heey... 200k right ;))
* 50k-70k ped for cycling and buying new L armor pieces/guns.
- Withdraw 30-40k

And if there's anything left i would invest it in game. And ofc start new hunting projects :)

.... okey... back to reality :(

• As many decent LAs as possible (do many events/promotions) (And yes I know this would likely only get a single LA)
  • Rest on CLDs
  • Save residual income until I can afford adj fap
  • fap service
  • when possible, sell adj, buy imp fap
  • fap service
  • when possible, sell imp, buy mod fap
  • fap service
  • buy mod merc
  • hunt naked
  • buy Improved A204
  • buy UL mining amp
  • buy one of every BP
  • use loot to craft
  • hunt/mine/craft
  • Begin armor/plate collection

I think that about covers it.

Last edited:
Buy Swine Deluxe or Unique Roman Ram Prototype or Unique Thoriofoid Axe to hunt with.

And rest is cycle hunting gibnibs.

buy cld's, arso chip 3 ten, calytrek mk.2 ten rest withdraw

CB5 ul, tier it to 10. Then finish my getting my z1 to tier 10. Then get an opalo/opalo SGA to tier 10. In that time I will have gotten an amount from all the CLD I'll buy. Then sell off some/all CLD and use the income from them to buy a nice armor set, fap my level/above a bit, and nice ul gun and hunt.

I would blow it all ingame and be depositing again well before xmas

Considering ROI on CLD is something like 7-8 years (including withdrawal fee maybe 8-10 years?), I'd limit my investment in those. That said, I'd probably plow down a few PED into them anyway.

I'd definitely withdraw 50-100k, but I think I'd use the rest to actually try enjoying myself in EU, not caring if a hunt ended in 20% or 85% loss, or asking "is 8-16% return normal when mining?".

I would probably not try to become a crafter (that takes a few more millions :) ).

Chances are I'd also start running newbie events, not caring if 20% ran off to tt with an Opalo and 10-20 PED ammo. They'd end up on a database known as "KoS list", but that's another matter. The ones remaining would more likely stay longer, and - who knows, it's not unheard of - both stay longer than a year and start depositing themselves.

I know, it's strange. MA only aims for the "whales", but there are many millions of people willing to part with smaller amounts of money for casual and/or occasional "fun". If I could be a part of helping some small percentage of that "untapped resource" have fun for a fraction of my "profit" of getting an ATH, I wouldn't fall asleep crying over the cost.

I have my eye on an LA. An extra 200k in my pocket would get me pretty close to what I need.

a set of 5b plates for my adj pixie set.

caly ten + dante

rest for cycle.

Either pure CLD's or a mod fap or whatever and the rest in CLD's

I would buy an Arkadian LA, and maybe upgrade my gun

Donate it to MA so they can keep from going bankrupt.:D

Back