Server Downtime For Release

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Tomorrow our servers will be temporarily made unavailable while we implement Entropia Universe Release 14.5. The servers will be taken down at 2014-02-19 09:00 UTC, and we estimate a downtime of 60 minutes.

Originally Posted Here

It's alive™

hmm 60 mins, doesn't sound like a lot of new content?

Server Downtime

would be independent of content size.

Specifically trying to say: it would be dependent on complexity of platform upgrades if any.

No planet partner release tomorrow ,:ninja: just some general platform update

If it's 2 hours downtime could be a substantial update. Plus the fact that it's on a Wednesday could mean they needed a whole day i.e. Tuesday to make preparations for it e.g. pre-upload files maybe.

Hope its sth fun and important, not something like Taming...
Will be just like beacon, alot of crying until its there than no one will care about it.

Did all our stuff suddenly get heavier? I am way heavier than normal (and I am not not seeing anything in inv...I went through it 5 times...)

Edit: Nvm...I am an idiot. Found it, but it took me 2 hours to figure it out.

Last edited:
Nope, nothing out of the ordinary.

It's your avatar's sins probably :) Or a ton of dung forgotten in one of the trunks.

Nope, nothing out of the ordinary.

It's your avatar's sins probably :) Or a ton of dung forgotten in one of the trunks.
Shit's heavy for sure! :wtg:

Did all our stuff suddenly get heavier? I am way heavier than normal (and I am not not seeing anything in inv...I went through it 5 times...)

Every time a person whines on forum he/she goes up 1 extra kg in-game. :laugh:

Hope its sth fun and important, not something like Taming...
Will be just like beacon, alot of crying until its there than no one will care about it.

I think the problem about the beacons and other things, that ppl don't care, is just simple as that we don't got the same systems back. Beacons really is not the same as it was. Where are the robot, defend the mini alien ship, we then had to push a button, and got minimum 50 ped loot. All other is ok, the new beacons are fun, just the loot is too small there. But that is an other case.

hmm 60 mins, doesn't sound like a lot of new content?

looks like they forgot to translate all the Swedish. "60 mins," translated to English means "As long as we fucking want"

If it's 2 hours downtime could be a substantial update. Plus the fact that it's on a Wednesday could mean they needed a whole day i.e. Tuesday to make preparations for it e.g. pre-upload files maybe.

I think 120 minutes is longer than the standard work day in Sweden. Tuesday was a day of rest to compensate for the extra work on Wednesday.

Hopefully they fix the LAG.

Lootius is napping... someone wake him up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

60 min in MA time equals to 3 to 4 hours of regular time.

Just sayin'

Talking about working efficiently! In my last job, I was already happy if I could get the product of one hour of "normal working" done during one working day (it was chaos). And they throw 4 hours of work in one! Amazing.

Tomorrow our servers will be temporarily made unavailable while we implement Entropia Universe Release 14.5. The servers will be taken down at 2014-02-19 09:00 UTC, and we estimate a downtime of 60 minutes.

Originally Posted Here

hmmm first time this was posted (because I copied it to our fb forum account) it was two hours........:scratch2:
Oh well MA will do what they want anyways :)

Back