RE: Please address the TT issue

jenny ferr

Elite
Society
Modified Perception
Jennifer Jenny ferr
RE: Please address the TT issue

Since the original thread was locked, I put the reply I was gonna post here.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?259086-Please-address-the-TT-issue

So you didn't get this message?

Since we got these popups people asked for(putting it lightly), if you selected "don't show again" or just clicked ok without reading as we do most of the time with these annoying things, then why even post it here...

Reply/Thread just to highlight it's not as bad as the original poster made it out to be, you do get a warning about not TTing that specific item

(and yes I'm fully aware I will do something similar or worse someday)

Last edited:
Since the original thread was locked, I put the reply I was gonna post here.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?259086-Please-address-the-TT-issue

So you didn't get this message?

Since we got these popups people asked for(putting it lightly), if you selected "don't show again" or just clicked ok without reading as we do most of the time with these annoying things, then why even post it here...

Reply/Thread just to highlight it's not as bad as the original poster made it out to be, you do get a warning about not TTing that specific item

(and yes I'm fully aware I will do something similar or worse someday)

I will test it again since I have agility and intel Tokens on me. Was this at Cyrene?

Last edited:
And everyone is probably saying the TT are all the same but Cyrene is slightly different the loot pills are under tools not misc.. That being said I may have clicked right through that popup.:ahh:

No this was on Arkadia, and didn't have any Stamina tokens to try with as we all know it can even be that...

Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh in the OP but, yeah try that and when it comes to TT's not being the same totally true since the THING TT's been a bit weird to me in the past too

Normally I keep a single stack at the bottom of my items list to keep me from tting blazaars and novas and other items with decent markup. I will test as soon as I return home. And update may even return to caly and get my other stamina tokens to test them as well.

Tried with strength, agility and intelligence popped up for all, so I am assuming it did for stamina too. SO my stupidity caused this whole thing. :ahh: Thank you Jenn for showing me the light :cool: I apologize to anyone I may have offended in the other thread as well as this one.

People say we need better security regarding accidental tt'ing of items, and ofcourse it would be nice to lock your items with a trade password that needs to be entered if you trade your item in pvp trade, tt or even if you try to place it on ground. .

It will be a nice feature to protect account from someone logging in on another mans ava and tosses stuff around.

However, ppl spend hours semi afk, chatting , hanging out with no fear of loosing time, yet when they tt something they are always in such a hurry, they dont take the time to look at what the message is saying, yet to check whats actually in the tt.

Ive tt'd stuff i would rather have kept, but as im still fortunate, nothing of higher value

Back