Buying: Generic Fuses and Basic Propulsion Systems

Sakuba

Guardian
Society
Antipodean Army
Milela Sakuba Wilnfe
Basic Propulsion Systems - 40 PED Per Unit.
These Units have a TT Value of 7.50 PED and are required in the construction of Warp Drive III (L)
They are a fairly rare drop from:
Older Cosmic Horrors - This is known from recent Loots.
Itumatrox:
It is unknown at this stage if these Mobs still drop this Unit.

Generic Fuses - 60 PED Per Unit.
These are used in the production of Warp Drive I (L) and Warp Drive II (L) and have a TT Value of 5.00 PED Per Unit.

I will pay 47 PED Per Unit (1200%)
Conditions DO NOT Apply at this time.
I will not buy from Resellers or other possible unscrupulous possibilities. Screen Shots of not more than 48 Hrs prior to time of contacting or selling to me may also be requested to show proof of actual looting. I apologise for any inconvienance this may cause.

They are also a fairly rare drop from:
Cosmic Horrors: Young, Mature and Old.

Planet Calypso:
Troopers (Generation Level Unknown)
YuleBot (Merry Mayhem Mov in 2012)

Rocktropia
Decomposing Zombie
Morrison Dragon
Pop Dragon
Demon Hackers

Arkadia
Margurg Male (Old Alpha - supposedly)
Scoria

Next Island
Wild Boars (Age Group Unknown)

Generic Fuses and Basic Propulsion Systems were originally used as Hangar Parts in the Pre VU 10 Era. There are a number of these items that still drop from time to time. Some are used in Warp Mines whilst most have no known use at this time. I am interested in all these Items but only at TT Priceing. It is possible they may have some use in the future but it is also possible they will never have any future use.

Please Note:
If anyone has any further information of what Mobs these Items drop from please let me know.

Last edited:
Bump ! Bump ! Bump !

Bump ! Bump !
Just updated OP.

I don't really get how much do you pay for fuses. Hunting troopers atm and 30 ped seems way below current MU. While 1500% is somehow overpriced.:scratch2:

AL Killmore said:
I don't really get how much do you pay for fuses. Hunting troopers atm and 30 ped seems way below current MU. While 1500% is somehow overpriced.
While current MU on the Auctions for Generic Fuses ranges between 1100% and 1300%(55 PED to 65 PED) Per Unit I believe this to be a "Orchestrated" value. This is only my opinion of course. However the prices for Generic Fuses and volumes of sales have been increasing strangely since late January. If I am going to line someones pocket with my PED I intend to do my best to ensure it is not a Resellers or Market Manipulators pocket I am lining.

Also, thank you for bringing my attention to the piece I missed when I updated this thread yesterday. I have now corrected that.

Well, for the last 3 days I got 3 fuses (all of them today). I'm no reseller and they were in globals so I actually even have screenshots if you insist on that so much (no timecheck on them tho).
If you're interested you can contact me ingame (AL Aca Killmore).

Helo got 2 here. Do i pm u or u pm me for the peds? :)

EDIT: Got paid thanks

Last edited:

EDIT: Got paid thanks

Last edited:
Paid.

TYVM

Last edited:
Bump ! Bump !

I am back on Caly atm and will mopst likely stay here till the end of the week.
Thank you to everyone who has been understanding of this thread.

Still need more Fuses.

just in case your looking for mobs that drop fuse. Prison mobs, werewolves, all hell mobs, all dragons, street kings, motorhead royality/security, vampires all zombie types drop fuses on rocktropia.

Found one today :yay:

generic_fuse_loot--.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/4/2/2/5/generic_fuse_loot--.jpg

Could not get it timestamped though cause playing with loot window disabled, I hope thats not a problem.

I did not want to say wolf because have not confirmed for self but if I know rocktropia that is where the screenshot is from :)

dar hammer dei said:
I did not want to say wolf because have not confirmed for self but if I know rocktropia that is where the screenshot is from
Yes that last "Screen Shot" does look like wolf region.

However I can not validate the "Looting" as it is missing the "Time Stamp" and "AVatar Name".

"Time Stamp" validates it is within the last 48 hours.
"Avatar Name" validates it was actually done by the person claiming they looted it and not a really old screenie from a friend.

Yes that last "Screen Shot" does look like wolf region.

However I can not validate the "Looting" as it is missing the "Time Stamp" and "AVatar Name".

"Time Stamp" validates it is within the last 48 hours.
"Avatar Name" validates it was actually done by the person claiming they looted it and not a really old screenie from a friend.

Avatar Name can be seen in the bottom right besides the radar, the avatar health bar.
Though it does seem I went a bit overboard with Photoshop eraser :ahh:

But as I said in my post, there is NO timestamp. I have loot window disabled and rushed to take the screenshot without pressing U first. I hope you can accept it in spite of the missing timestamp.

here is another one

Edit: got paid

Last edited:
Wow, fuses have jumped in value. I had better loot some And sell them.

Got another one and this time I managed to get the timestamp right :D

Edit : Fuse sold, thank you very much :)

Last edited:
Few Scars said:
Wow, fuses have jumped in value. I had better loot some And sell them.
The price offered here is only available for those with "Screen Shots" of their Looting them. Auction Prices are still down around 1200%

Freshly looted fuse

Edit: payed tnx

Last edited:
Looted one last week.
It is in storage on Rocktropia.
If you want it, come to Rocktropia and PM me.
If you can't get to Rocktropia, let me know and I'll put it on auction for you.
If you don't want it, that's fine. I'll sell it, trade it, or use it eventually.

Paid. Tyvm

Last edited:
got more to add

edit : paid tnx

Last edited:

Not much luck lately. Posting the only one I got.

Edit: 2 more (3 total)

Last edited:
not much here either...

Paid for those 2. Thanks

Last edited:

1 more. (4 total)

edit: got paid, thanks.

Last edited:
Back