Guardians of the Galaxy TRAILER!!!!!

Jeoff

Guardian
Society
Brutal Redux
Jeoff Lorani Row
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

FINALLY IT IS HERE!!!!!!! :wtg:

:cool: Enjoy...........................................

LOL that may just be a great movie! :)

LOL: Who are you? OpaloMan? Who??

Last edited:
Looks cool, but with my expirience with movie trailers all you see in the trailer is the only seconds that are good in the movie and the rest is crap. Hard to believe that this movie can be crap, but I'm not going to get too excited from now.
And can you imagine there are movies that even the trailer is crap. :laugh:

It has a talking Racoon in it?

Hello Few Scars,

I have seen you post on this forum many times. :wise:

The answer to your question is...YES!

F*ckin Awesome :wtg:

Do Guardians of the Galaxy exist in the same universe as Avengers?

must be the last best sf in the last years..cinematic markets these days are full only of love stories and stupid comedies:p

Yeah.. He was in Madagascar 2 from memory, bloody good actor, personally i thought he stole the movie and don't even get me started on why he was overlooked for the Oscar.

this does look so awesome... hope i can get the fiancée to go with me.

I was never really into Guardians of the Galaxy when I collected comics. This trailer looks good though I might have to see it. Might be time to sell some of the Guardians of the Galaxy comics I have stashed away. Now Marvel needs to make a Starjammers movie and tie that into the Shi'ar Empire and X-Men in some way with the Brood as well. Oh my

NEW POSTER!!! :yay:

^^^ DO-NOT Ignore the AWESOME tagline at the very bottom. :lolup:

Last edited:
UPDATE!

New Trailer and Poster! :yay:

Your welcome. ;)

Did everyone miss this? (Look up, the post just above has the new trailer!) :yay:

This movie is looking REALLY good! :yup:

AND Josh Brolin has just been cast as THANOS!:eyecrazy:

Last edited:
Only yesterday saw the trailers. This one looks quite nice.
If the movie is as good as the trailer then we have a "bomb" here :yay::wtg:

Guardians of the Galaxy is considered a hit! :wtg:
Queue "Dancing Groot"!!! :yay:

Did you catch the secret ending?

**I'm assuming it was a secret :dunno:

I did see it, but the "Interwebs" spoiled it the day before release. :(

It was somewhat disappointing, as it only had one line and it was just used for fun and not to further any storylines. :scratch2:

Looks cool, but with my expirience with movie trailers all you see in the trailer is the only seconds that are good in the movie and the rest is crap. Hard to believe that this movie can be crap, but I'm not going to get too excited from now.
And can you imagine there are movies that even the trailer is crap. :laugh:

The trailer does not have just the good bits of the movie. If anything, the good bits are not in the trailer.

The Secret.. Revelaed! and it will quack you up..

Well it was until someone had the bright idea to "Spill the beans.." (Which isn't too abnormal in today's world of ruining it for everyone..

But for those of you who have seen it already, and for those of you who haven't.. here's the secret.. and I'll sum it up in 3 words...

Howard.... The... Duck....

howard-the-duck-s-future-howard-the-duck-in-guardians-of-the-galaxy.webp
PHP:

Yep I'm refering back to the Marvel movie that set the world off lauging about how George Lucas, the creator of Star Wars, made perhaps one of the worst movies in his career ever.. and which is now, a cult classic.. (Heck one of my friends loves Howard and in fact it would be interesting to see if Marvel actually has the guts to "Reboot Howard again..

So will this Duck land back at the pond and make a movie of his own? Only time will tell..

Or mayube they'll put him right next to Rocket Raccoon in Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

Benjamin Ben Coyote (Pilot Callsign Coyote)
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

Anyone who follows movie news knows that MARVEL and DC have a nice rivalry going on right now with there movies. MARVEL has been turning out blockbuster hits left and right! :D While DC is basically playing catch-up. :laugh: In reference to that rivalry and the Howard the Duck cameo in Guardians of the Galaxy I would like to share a forum post from "Ain't it Cool News" that was discussing the voice for said Howard the Duck cameo (it's voiced by Seth Green BTW):

"For Marvel to even tease a Howard The Duck movie is some next-level, black belt trolling of DC.
You guys can't even make a standalone Wonder Woman movie and we're doing Howard the fucking Duck."

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Howard the Duck IP would presently be owned by Disney, no?

Back