I'm a pirate!!!

mitsuwa

Provider
So I was bouncing around in space, going from one friendly star ship to the next, just being the freelancer that I am. While I'm waiting on my next host, I notice someone being chased, so naturally I ft my self in that direction to see the fight. Found that it was a pirate that I don't particularly like gunning up a traveler. I decided to step in. A short while later I had the poor travelers loot in my hold, leaving the pirate dead behind me. As I was adding the murderee to my FL to return his lost items, another pirate informed me of the following.
I am not allowed to join them
I am now a pirate because of what I did
no-one wants me

I'd like to pose a question in response to this, directed at the general public. Did I just become a lawless, hated roamer of the void? How many of my friends will I lose now? Am I going to be banned from the many privateers I enjoy access to? Am I banned from warp services? Could I be any more of a spiteful, sarcastic person?
Commence discussion!!

Have you returned the stuff to the pirate's victim? Then you're a hero :)

He didn't add me back sadly. I think he rage quit. I will try again though ^^

imo you are not officially a pirate. but you should be. but even the pirates hate you so..

Maybe you should be a solo pirate around next island forever..

As I was adding the murderee to my FL to return his lost items, another pirate informed me of the following.
I am not allowed to join them
I am now a pirate because of what I did
no-one wants me

I'd like to pose a question in response to this, directed at the general public. Did I just become a lawless, hated roamer of the void? How many of my friends will I lose now? Am I going to be banned from the many privateers I enjoy access to? Am I banned from warp services? Could I be any more of a spiteful, sarcastic person?

Absolutely zero of what pirates say about anything can be relied on.

Absolutely zero of what pirates say about anything can be relied on.

This .

Keep in mind space is pvp and the usual behaviour of inviduals in pvp zones consists of smacktalk, they either want you to lure into something and kill/loot you or they want you to pay for something or they cant touch you because they are much weaker then you and just try to 'shoot' you with words - whatever crap it is that you are facing its yours so be proud of what you earned and keep doing whats right :wtg:

Do not panic, shooting a pirate does not make you a pirate ;) it makes you an Anti-Pirate of course!

If you have the poor travellers loot, and know his name. Post a thread "xxx I have your loot" please pm me in game to retrieve it.

All will be well :)

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone, I'll most certainly continue killing pirates where i can! :D

Hahaha nice!
You probably hurted that pirate's ego by killing him, He was not able to handle the fact that you powned him so by telling you that you can't join their soc they hope they take revenge on you.

And nobody will like you? Thats not true :)

Do not panic, shooting a pirate does not make you a pirate ;) it makes you an Anti-Pirate of course!

Does Pirate became Anti-Pirate in case of shooting another Pirate? Or if they shoot both each other?

Does Pirate became Anti-Pirate in case of shooting another Pirate? Or if they shoot both each other?

There is a theory that if a pirate and an anti-pirate come together they cancel each other out with a massive blast of assholery. If the density of them reaches the critical mass, it is even possible for a black-ass-hole to be formed, from which nothing but smug can escape from its event horizon :wise:

Just a pirate with some pissed off pirate buddies, surely? :laugh:

There is a theory that if a pirate and an anti-pirate come together they cancel each other out with a massive blast of assholery. If the density of them reaches the critical mass, it is even possible for a black-ass-hole to be formed, from which nothing but smug can escape from its event horizon :wise:

Lmao! :D

Yes there are many "ass-holes" in space. ;) The best thing to do is avoid them until they suck themselves into oblivion. :yay:But then of course it becomes a singularity. :D

Last edited:

absolutely beautiful ^-^

Okay, some more epic pirate/sailor song.
Wolfbanes FTW; crank up the volume and get ready to rock

Hey!!! fellow pirate hunter :)

Fist lesson they will hate you... well cause you make them spend ammo to keep loot they have to spend ammo to get. So players like us seriously decrease there profits.

Second you get people like this below.

imo you are not officially a pirate. but you should be. but even the pirates hate you so..

Maybe you should be a solo pirate around next island forever..

Some people will claim your a pirate cause you shoot pirates and loot them... rest assured 99% of the universe disagrees with them, and if your looking for fellows like yourself hit me up anytime.

lol mean, compared to how much we spend helping new players to what people that call us pirates spend on helping new players? you will quickly see they dont put there ped where there mouth is to help new folks like pirate hunters do.

Just remember confirm your targets a pirate before you shoot, and if possible try and returned looted items to original owners :)

KPSN brudda!!!

Pirats

If You Morgoth you Pirate you proved many time for many peoples

if you no . I advise wait first one or 2 shot if hi shoot you shot to .. or record page wots I do now

I looking to for anty pirat organization //let me know all

felow Pirats

Morgot You attack me and many time and never return my material so ?? wot you say here ?? // you Pirat and
many peoples know this way and no trust you any more
You layer and combinatory.. this wot we thing

P.dalisan

Morgot You attack me and many time and never return my material so ?? wot you say here ?? // you Pirat and
many peoples know this way and no trust you any more
You layer and combinatory.. this wot we thing

P.dalisan

Given your forum name I am assuming you are "princess dalisana arkadia" ingame.

I caught/killed you and cursor stalking out in pvp outside of arkadia space station, when I engaged cursor you engaged me, and were waiting with him out in pvp.

After that I killed you serveral times in the company of NVE members, you made your choice.

If You Morgoth you Pirate you proved many time for many peoples

if you no . I advise wait first one or 2 shot if hi shoot you shot to .. or record page wots I do now

I looking to for anty pirat organization //let me know all

Ernestas???

Doesn't really matter what the circumstance is, its all fair game.
Congrats on having a conscience. You are not a pirate because of this.

I admit I had an evil day over a year ago, by killing someone hunting, minding their own business in a red sleipnir.

Feeling conflicted, good for killing a pirate(which very likely was not, but I had a red triangle for an excuse and pass) and dirty because it was exciting and quite the release to kill in space on a bad day.
The decision was made that I should stay away from that kind of adrenaline addiction, before I have to start robbing banks to get my fix of thievery.

and Farmer that video is great....
I think this is fitting:

"Nothin against the "Pirate nation", but Pirates are gay. Don't get me wrong....some of my best friends are pirates, but.... I have never heard of a butt ninja, but I have heard of a butt pirate, and when they are diggin for booty...its not just gold."

Reactions: SHY
Pirat

Given your forum name I am assuming you are "princess dalisana arkadia" ingame.

I caught/killed you and cursor stalking out in pvp outside of arkadia space station, when I engaged cursor you engaged me, and were waiting with him out in pvp.

After that I killed you serveral times in the company of NVE members, you made your choice.

Yes I Dalisana .

That day i wasnt knowing who you was, i just see someone shooting my mentor and i started defending my self first, Cursor is my mentor and that day he was showing me how to manoeauvre a ship in space.
now, if Cursor is a pirate this dont make me a pirate too.
something else, you took my loot and i am a pirate ?
now, if you are sure i am a pirate, find me one person i shooted/looted once in space, find just one person, easy .

btw, i was kicked from "protecting the innocent" soc cuz of your acts.
i am not a pirate, and acting like you are doing now is ruinning my reputation in game (this last is also for the "protecting the innocent"s soc leader)
all for today

Back