Selling: A-3 Justifier Mk.V Mentor Edition T3

Why is this gun STILL for sale?

I can't believe someone hasn't snagged it yet.

I'm just eating up the Shinkiba Stalkers on LA 65 with mine! One of the best eco guns in game.

Why ask these questions in a selling thread? I could answer ofcourse, but that would be unfair to the seller who's trying to sell a fine weapon.

Because asking "these" questions act as a BUMP.

DUH

Thanks for the BUMPs, here's another one ;)

You can grab it today for 20k PED total, also accept CLDs

Bump........

I'll start out with a +15k SB offer if it's still available!

Also, a bit curious how you've performed with this weapon the past year or so? :)

Best,
Muppis

I'll start out with a +15k SB offer if it's still available!

Also, a bit curious how you've performed with this weapon the past year or so? :)

Best,
Muppis

Hey,
I haven't hunted with it last year, did only 11 runs in 2013. When I bought the gun I hunted a LOT (also did the Sumima iron challenge with it). But then some things changed iRL and I didn't have time to hunt as much as I'd like to, so switched to (L) MF and used mk5me just for tagging. It needs to be used more than 1 run in 2 weeks average to get some gain from it ;)
As you can see in my log (link in previous post) average tt return has been over 90% using the mk5me.

I'll take your SB and set the end date to 30.01.2015 (2 weeks from your bid)

Regards,
John

Hey,
I haven't hunted with it last year, did only 11 runs in 2013. When I bought the gun I hunted a LOT (also did the Sumima iron challenge with it). But then some things changed iRL and I didn't have time to hunt as much as I'd like to, so switched to (L) MF and used mk5me just for tagging. It needs to be used more than 1 run in 2 weeks average to get some gain from it ;)
As you can see in my log (link in previous post) average tt return has been over 90% using the mk5me.

I'll take your SB and set the end date to 30.01.2015 (2 weeks from your bid)

Regards,
John

Thank you very much! It sure is a great gun :)

Consider this a free bump ;)

Regards,
Muppis

Bring this up!

BU some more offers! ;)

Still waiting for some more interest ;)

Hey!

Due to some unforeseen, pretty costly tax problems, I'll have to withdraw my current offer for now until I have time to sort this out. Hopefully it will still be around in a few weeks, but otherwise I wish you good luck with the sale!

Best,
Muppis

Oh well...thanks for the info then, hope it goes well for you.

So the SB is back to 15k now.

Bring this UP

Lowered SB and OB

Moved to IG auction, so I guess this might get locked ;)

Back