Mndark Abuse

Zenzile

Stalker
Society
CRT
Zenzile
Now this really frustrates me. Today an MA employee decided to have some fun and was spawning big boorum in Twins. Yea it was kind of funny but this is aside the point.

It is first off, highly unprofessional. They are forcing people to take decay or kill the mob, seriously?

Second off, Mindark employee's have time to do this stuff but they can't even fix age old bugs or put out the state of the universe? Come on, what a joke. Mindark, put your big boy pants on...

maby it is final test how it will work wil alot people near, and some kind of advertisement that people start talk again about tamming.

in my opinion they do nothing wrong. better that way to test tamming than after release would crash servers.

maby it is final test how it will work wil alot people near, and some kind of advertisement that people start talk again about tamming.

in my opinion they do nothing wrong. better that way to test tamming than after release would crash servers.

agree, better they test things this way.

have to agree having heard about all this is seems more than just an MA guy messing about. Also its happened not only on calypso

People whine about MA don´t test things before they release them, now when they seem to do some live-tests a thread like this pops up. :wtg:
Great feedback for MA as usuall no matter what they do....

Sudden events like this used to be regular in the past, huge invasions of argos, atroxes and bots - that was really fun and many people miss them. Maybe MA finally begin to recall what the fun is?

Anyway, I hope to see more things like this in future.

as long as this is actually for taming. I think its awesome the way they handle it so far, mysterious yet hopeful. And testing in any game is a good thing..and far overdue in our game.

IF it turns out to be just some lame new dev tool...this was an insane way to fuck with our emotions.

Now this really frustrates me. Today an MA employee decided to have some fun and was spawning big boorum in Twins. Yea it was kind of funny but this is aside the point.

It is first off, highly unprofessional. They are forcing people to take decay or kill the mob, seriously?

Second off, Mindark employee's have time to do this stuff but they can't even fix age old bugs or put out the state of the universe? Come on, what a joke. Mindark, put your big boy pants on...

MA has done this for years so it's not a big deal. But for the last few years, as you are new here, they haven't really been in game all that much...so it's REALLY GREAT to see them back in twins doing this!! WELCOME BACK MA!!!

Also it's great to see them testing the new system out...in the past again, MA would come to twins to do exactly this.

But yes I understand where you are coming from.

Last edited:
I thought this thread was going to be about "us" abusing MA with all the whining :laugh: Ah the irony ;)

And wait, it was just one Boorum? Come on, MA, you can do better than this, next time spawn a hundred so they'd slap all the resellers to death with their dongs :yay:

See, how the hell is this for taming? They spawned a mob that killed people. Just like the time MA spawned a mulciber and it took forever to kill it. How is this not abuse is my question? Yea right they are testing, I've seen this multiple times and its just frustrating. Why can they do stuff like this and not release the state of the universe etc? If it is actual testing for taming (lol you guys still think taming is coming back) then it's alright, but I highly doubt it is.

Maybe I'm just not up to date, where is this talk about taming and such coming from?

See, how the hell is this for taming? They spawned a mob that killed people. Just like the time MA spawned a mulciber and it took forever to kill it. How is this not abuse is my question? Yea right they are testing, I've seen this multiple times and its just frustrating. Why can they do stuff like this and not release the state of the universe etc? If it is actual testing for taming (lol you guys still think taming is coming back) then it's alright, but I highly doubt it is.

Maybe I'm just not up to date, where is this talk about taming and such coming from?

I think you have missed the point, they have a new control funtion, they can take control and move the mobs like a avatar, "user controlled". So the speculation is that could have be something fore the taming, or only a tool for the planet partners to control mobs in events and stuff. So it's not just a ordinary spawn.

oh ffs; MA is actually testing something and showing something off on a SUNDAY in their free time and you go f'ing whine. Djeez, you wouldn't have liked the days we trailed troxes to PA and argo's at twins; now that was fun to do once in a while.

bunch of antisocial whinning Statler and waldorf

#1 Read my post
#2 An up coming planet was to have taming as it's main feature and that planet was just released.
#3 Hope
#4 If the SoU was to be released already many others like you, and yes me, would be bitching all out about all that wasn't in game right now, one being the new planet. So I'm guessing MA has been putting off SoU until they get some of the main systems in place that they stated would be out by the end of 2013, or I guess the next SoU..
#5 This is MA so please just live with it...maybe you will get use to it..maybe not..but welcome to EU!

#1 Read my post
#2 An up coming planet was to have taming as it's main feature and that planet was just released.
#3 Hope
#4 If the SoU was to be released already many others like you, and yes me, would be bitching all out about all that wasn't in game right now, one being the new planet. So I'm guessing MA has been putting off SoU until they get some of the main systems in place that they stated would be out by the end of 2013, or I guess the next SoU..
#5 This is MA so please just live with it...maybe you will get use to it..maybe not..but welcome to EU!

Thanks for clarifying...

I must be pretty weird cause I have 0 interest in taming :ahh:

Entropia is Dynamic.

Back in VU9 (or slightly Before), there occasionally were people who brought argonauts into Twin Peaks. And I have a vague memory it was possible early in VU10.

As long as it just happens occasionally I guess it just Spices things up.

And during the harbinger event, MA spawned Harbinger Iotas in Twin Peaks, and I don't Think anyone complained at the time (my problem of them were mainly that they only had 1/3 HP left when they finally had rendered on my screen).

Oh, and Hadesheim and those spiders.

Employees used to do this kind of thing all the time. It was fun and made things interesting. It was nice to know they were paying attention to us and what we were up too. Glad someone is awake again. Keep it up
B

I really have no interest in the old taming system...

I do have interest in seeing Taming brought back though, for the sake of everyone who previously invested in it! :thumbup:

and new taming system might be worth checking out! :dunno:
(I like the idea of these user controlled mobs that have been showcased)

Other people do, why even make this post :) it's useless, does nothing except make you look like some self centered selfish bastard.

I must be pretty weird as i have 0 interest in self centered selfish bastards or their useless posts.

Back