Question: Is the Texturizer bugged?

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Last week it worked fine. Last night I was going to texture some Leaf Berets and when I placed the beret in the Texterizer it didnt appear. I cancelled the event and tried again, this second time the beret appeared in the first window, but the final result window did not show anything, so I could not see what my final textured beret would look like. Anyone else having this problem??

Cheers
Bjorn

Yes its bugged, Colorator as well.

Apparently it's like that after vu14.5 because of this:
  • 3d view port showing items in the trade terminal and in item info view are not working correctly.

Previews of items in all terminals still don't work, do they? At least here on Toulan they don't.

Last week it worked fine. Last night I was going to texture some Leaf Berets and when I placed the beret in the Texterizer it didnt appear. I cancelled the event and tried again, this second time the beret appeared in the first window, but the final result window did not show anything, so I could not see what my final textured beret would look like. Anyone else having this problem??

Cheers
Bjorn

I am also seeing or not seeing certain objects at all in the auction windows when you want to do a closeup of certain items, it's blank........ hahah, didn't read berthas post but saw it in Svarogs quote. :)

Also an issue in the crafting interface

Speaking of texturizers, Roni and I cannot find a texturizer tool at all, are they being hoarded? :confused:

i dont think they are beeing hoarded, I think they are not crafted a lot

I always have a low tt one with me for customers to borrow .. but atm it seems a bit useless .. have to wait till bugs are fixed

Speaking of texturizers, Roni and I cannot find a texturizer tool at all, are they being hoarded? :confused:

I can make a T100 for you like. Let me know and then you can pick it up next time you are on ark.

Most pics in info window are wrongly rotated and showing if any then not front or back but side wiev.
Usualy help rightclicking and making rotate displayed object/picture.

I can make a T100 for you like. Let me know and then you can pick it up next time you are on ark.

I will ask Roni, he is the one that is looking for it :)

Most pics in info window are wrongly rotated and showing if any then not front or back but side wiev.
Usualy help rightclicking and making rotate displayed object/picture.

OR they are showing way up in the top of the show box and not centered as they use to be, which also makes it difficult to see the item.

Still want my ninja fixed as well, the hood my head is popping through it, not good at all !!!!

I normally have these permanently stocked, and sell quite a few when they are stocked, but the Colorators and Texturizers themselves are bugged since mayhem VU in December.

You cannot see the TT amount, sale price or any data (like prof level ect) for these items....at all.
I am guessing that instead of a 3d view port issue that these tools have another issue still.

I still have some to sell ( I removed from shop until fixed), you'd be taking my word for the TT value though.

terminals

Apparently it's like that after vu14.5 because of this:

Previews of items in all terminals still don't work, do they? At least here on Toulan they don't.

Terminals on all planets are bugged

Roni

I normally have these permanently stocked, and sell quite a few when they are stocked, but the Colorators and Texturizers themselves are bugged since mayhem VU in December.

You cannot see the TT amount, sale price or any data (like prof level ect) for these items....at all.
I am guessing that instead of a 3d view port issue that these tools have another issue still.

I still have some to sell ( I removed from shop until fixed), you'd be taking my word for the TT value though.

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: bummer. lol.

I will have to check mine... usually I dont care about the tt value when using it, as long as its working..:dunce:

sooo, if you would place one in auction .. does it work properly???

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: bummer. lol.

I will have to check mine... usually I dont care about the tt value when using it, as long as its working..:dunce:

sooo, if you would place one in auction .. does it work properly???

It's just that you can't see the TT value in the Item Info screen. You can still do various tests to work out TT. Auction sell screen, TT interface, shopkeeper etc.

Back