Pictures from the MindArk office!

The dude in the back that said "fuck off, I wear brown shoes!", who probably doesn't follow orders, probably thinks outside the box, likely at genius-level, who walked his OWN walk and wore wtf he wanted to wear while scoffing at convention....that's my guy! Whoever you are, bro...keep on fighting the power!

Never give in to them! #Coolhandluke

Yes there's always one but he should have worn green/yellow shoes to really stand out ;)

Last edited:
The dude in the back that said "fuck off, I wear brown shoes!", who probably doesn't follow orders, probably thinks outside the box, likely at genius-level, who walked his OWN walk and wore wtf he wanted to wear while scoffing at convention....that's my guy! Whoever you are, bro...keep on fighting the power!

No, his shoes were very expensive black ones but they are bugged since the last VU.

Last edited:
Fill it up with more staff that do code and graphics instead... :p
Btw, isn't Dubliner in same house?

You’re a great Graphical Programmer and you know it.
Now you’re ready for a whole new game.
MindArk is looking for a talented Graphical Programmer – quite possibly someone with a passion for games. We need your experience and skills to further enhance our massively multi-player online game platform based on cutting-edge technology.

Does that sound like a job for you?
MindArk created Entropia Universe 10 years ago. Today, it’s the No. 1 real-cash economy MMO platform. It’s a secure entertainment and e-business platform that allows numerous partners to build their own unique planets – all differently themed but seamlessly connected inside Entropia Universe.
Entropia is a 3D virtual internet environment with stunning graphics. It has one million registered user accounts and handles over $400 million per year in user-to-user transactions. But at MindArk we’re not resting on our laurels. By the end of 2013, we aim to double the number of users. And with your help we’ll succeed.
You’ll become a senior member of the Entropia Universe development team. There you’ll be implementing exciting new features, in close cooperation with our designers. And you’ll be developing new partner tools, to help them create great game designs and enrich the user experience. (All development is done using Visual Studio and Scrum.)

Here’s who we think you are:
You’re an MSc or BSc in computer science (or similar), with 5+ years of professional experience. You have probably already developed a 3D-game engine and you have a passion in visualization. To really understand what it is that makes graphics come alive on the screen and look astonishing. You have excellent knowledge of C++, STL and boost libraries, along with a strong background in SW architecture and proven analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
You’re a highly motivated and focused individual who sets high personal targets and assumes responsibility for results.

MindArk is based in Gothenburg, Sweden, with a subsidiary in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Here you’ll find an open, inspiring and creative environment, where you can see your own ideas deployed in the ever-changing Entropia Universe. You’ll be working closely with the company founder, whose technical and commercial visions continue to inspire all of us.

MindArk is looking for a talented Graphical Programmer – quite possibly someone with a passion for games. We need your experience and skills to further enhance our massively multi-player online game platform based on cutting-edge technology.

You'll love the game you help making, but we'll forbid you to play it. Luckily, once you learn how the loot really works, you won't want to :evilking:

1. Out of 33 pics MA staff is actualy working on 6 of them. ;)
2. Looking at those furnitures i know finally where CLD's money went ;)
3. This short session makes MA more..hm...human like to players. It is 100X better than usual PR bulshit. Good looking company makes ppl feeels bether with their money in it :)

mindark_hq.jpg
Seeing these reminds me to post this.

I was in Gotenburg nearly 2 years ago and went looking for the Mindark building.

The odd colour is because this was late evening, and a cheap digital camera.

Last edited:
Ahhhh fancy Umbranoids!

i expected to see a busier office lol

Looks like a nice spacious office though id love to work there :D would be well chilled out :cool:

Do they practice ballet in their free time?:dancing::tux::wtg::cheer:

It's apparent that all the coding is done under the heavy influence of shrooms, so having a dance floor at the workplace allows them to combine work and fun :cool:

How about a new picture since sometime ago you are part of them, eh Ludvig?:cool:

Yes more pics! I want to see what Mr. Brownshoes is doing these days!

It's apparent that all the coding is done under the heavy influence of shrooms, so having a dance floor at the workplace allows them to combine work and fun :cool:

So that explains why shrooms aren't dropping anymore. :D

Smaller doesn't mean lower rent ;)

Besides, cramped spaces probably ain't too good for creativity and morale, so... :silly2:

Still Järntorget is a pretty expensive area :p
I live nearby (renting an apt) and is bloody expensive :broke:

Do like me, move outside the city! XD

Nice to see some pics tho, the balcony is awesome

First photo reminds me a movie "reservoir dogs" :cool::cool::cool:

If they don't want to post.. let's speculate!

Here's my go:

c93ca86e-6b17-11e6-87bc-57ed402b26b2_image_hires.jpg

If they don't want to post.. let's speculate!

Here's my go:

c93ca86e-6b17-11e6-87bc-57ed402b26b2_image_hires.jpg

Hehehe...

Tell me where it is Akoz I am planning to visit them in August :D

thats the auction transport fee pile isnt it :yup:

Last edited:
...extras from a Tarantino movie? Is that the look y'all are going for?

viewimage.html

I think it would have suited them better if they'd all wore a pixie armour. This is not very entropia like :wise:

Or give us the opportunity to look like them ingame :wise:

Neat. Much too neat. I couldn't work without significant visible chaos on and around my desk. Maybe they wiped it all just for the photos. I simply can't imagine a creative mind without piles of junk and being utterly possessive about it.

Neat. Much too neat. I couldn't work without significant visible chaos on and around my desk. Maybe they wiped it all just for the photos. I simply can't imagine a creative mind without piles of junk and being utterly possessive about it.

Photoshop...
It can work wonders you know. :laugh:

Reactions: San
They use that space...

Seems like they have a lot of empty space in the office. Time to move to something smaller and save 50% of the rent and use that money for... I dunno... marketing, or better loot return.

viewimage.html

...to act out mob animations...

Brick

Only the tie will be different. :wtg:

A man in black without a tie would look wrong somehow.
What did the early entropians think about when they didnt bring ties into space :scratch2:

Back