Pictures from the MindArk office!

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
Found a link today to a new(?) page on MAs site with pictures of their office and staff :)

http://www.mindark.com/company/office/

viewimage.html

viewimage.html

Let the meme thread flourish!

Seems like they have a lot of empty space in the office. Time to move to something smaller and save 50% of the rent and use that money for... I dunno... marketing, or better loot return.

Seems like they have a lot of empty space in the office. Time to move to something smaller and save 50% of the rent and use that money for... I dunno... marketing, or better loot return.

Fill it up with more staff that do code and graphics instead... :p
Btw, isn't Dubliner in same house?

Smaller doesn't mean lower rent ;)

Besides, cramped spaces probably ain't too good for creativity and morale, so... :silly2:

Kim and Joakim are spotted on 32 & 33 together, so they're actually 2 different guys :D

confused ...

... well, I thought that this was the prime shot from MA's office:

attachment.php

My bad! :ahh:

-Starbuck-

loot.jpg

Please untick my ava's "no global over 50" setting :)

Hehe nice pictures, I guess more oriented for new investors or employees than to show us how hard they work on fixing bugs. :p

Very nice workplace. Lovely views, nice equipment, all neat and tidy. I'm sure I spotted a bar-b-q in one pic...

Image 32 could have been the most revealing but they had the sense to focus out the book names, smart :)

viewimage.html

" We really need to reduce the amount of loot given out to the player base, None of us can afford to replace our top buttons, only I can afford to smoke and that poor bugger at the back cant even afford proper shoes !!"

Yay!! Justin still works there!!

viewimage.html

Guy in the glasses: "Dude, shouldn't we like, work on taming or something?"

Guy with the mustache: "I mean...probably, but Foosball is way more fun, man!"

viewimage.html

Guy in the glasses: "Dude, shouldn't we like, work on taming or something?"

Guy with the mustache: "I mean...probably, but Foosball is way more fun, man!"

They having more fun than us :D:D:D

Kinda explains why the RL world isn't, to put it mildly, a perfect place - the Maker rather divert himself with something else than clean up this mess :)

Well you chose; have fun playing with supernova's, anti-matter, black holes and creatin more big bangs; or look at something like a grain of sand where there might be some hydrocarbons that made formed peticular patterns.

If time is measured, not in hours, but in decaying of protons and big bangs are fire crackers; why would a speck of dust in an endless boring sea; one of many seas in one of many dimensions bother you at all.

Somewhere here I could disprove the existence of god; but sadly, I can also disprove the existence of us :scratch2:
ahh, don't listen to me, I'm kinda tipsy.

Keep bashing their pictures and we wont see new ones in the future. ;)

Looks like their workers have fun, I respect every company which gives the opportunity to relax besides usual work.

Please give us more pictures from time to time.

:wtg:

I actually really really like seeing this. It definitely changed the image in my head of what the office looked like :)

Or fill up with working ppl without sunglasses on the nose, would be the better option.

The dude in the back that said "fuck off, I wear brown shoes!", who probably doesn't follow orders, probably thinks outside the box, likely at genius-level, who walked his OWN walk and wore wtf he wanted to wear while scoffing at convention....that's my guy! Whoever you are, bro...keep on fighting the power!

Never give in to them! #Coolhandluke

The dude in the back that said "fuck off, I wear brown shoes!", who probably doesn't follow orders, probably thinks outside the box, likely at genius-level, who walked his OWN walk and wore wtf he wanted to wear while scoffing at convention....that's my guy! Whoever you are, bro...keep on fighting the power!

I will say one thing, i agree but, the sunsout, and you dont have your gunsout in this picture? Is it because its not tuesday?

Other then that nice shoes SGT :thumbup:

Back