Uber: Kim|Calypso dropped the loot! [2856.70 PED] xD

Luckycharm

Elite
Society
The Dung Kickers
Gallyon Luckycharm Sundstrand
Hello!

I just noticed when organizing my storage I had a substantial amount of Robot Buffers in my inventory lol.
We were at ashi where Kim morphed into some cool mobs and also helped shoot some down. As one was a 3xxx hof he decided to drop loots on the ground. He had killed it almost solo ;p

While seeing all the things being put but being not fast enough (I thought) to grab some I seem to have managed grabbing a stack after all lol:

Checked my chatlog and yes I did manage. Was pretty sure I got an error popup lol :p

2014-02-28 20:57:10 [Local] [Kim Welter] im just tossing out my loot
2014-02-28 20:57:15 [Local] [Zeus] autographs from kim
2014-02-28 20:57:16 [Local] [Ea Aia Nou] 3kped knife must be somethign really good
2014-02-28 20:57:18 [Local] [Avatara Light X-tra] rly?
2014-02-28 20:57:27 [Local] [Avatara Light X-tra] can i have some?
2014-02-28 20:57:34 [Local] [] Picked up Robot Buffers (3710).

Ty Kim! I though the knife someone grabbed had such TT on it lol

Awesome! :yay::yay::yay:

Gally

What next?

Was he using Marco gun? That cost nothing to use?

gz, I saw it but didn't pick it in time

@hulk - yes he used the macro gun, some others shot the mob which must have triggered it looting

side note: the mob looted 3000ped with little 'cost to kill' to put into. Maybe this supports the 'loot in the mob' theory. Surely it should have looted 100ped or so with the macro gun?

Last edited:
What next?

Was he using Marco gun? That cost nothing to use?

Well the costs are minimal but not nothing.

There had been 2 of those L4xxx mobs that seemed to not have given out loot though. That means an item below 50 ped both times for someone not noticing or really no loot connected nor a message (I've had this on cyrene engorged crystal pedes repeatedly, so it can happen).

I've withnessed it once on these big mobs today, the other time I was not present.

This does kind of show eco of a kill does not influence loot.

gratz m8.. ;) really nice find..

Hello!

I just noticed when organizing my storage I had a substantial amount of Robot Buffers in my inventory lol.
We were at ashi where Kim morphed into some cool mobs and also helped shoot some down. As one was a 3xxx hof he decided to drop loots on the ground. He had killed it almost solo ;p

While seeing all the things being put but being not fast enough (I thought) to grab some I seem to have managed grabbing a stack after all lol:

Checked my chatlog and yes I did manage. Was pretty sure I got an error popup lol :p

2014-02-28 20:57:10 [Local] [Kim Welter] im just tossing out my loot
2014-02-28 20:57:15 [Local] [Zeus] autographs from kim
2014-02-28 20:57:16 [Local] [Ea Aia Nou] 3kped knife must be somethign really good
2014-02-28 20:57:18 [Local] [Avatara Light X-tra] rly?
2014-02-28 20:57:27 [Local] [Avatara Light X-tra] can i have some?
2014-02-28 20:57:34 [Local] [] Picked up Robot Buffers (3710).

Ty Kim! I though the knife someone grabbed had such TT on it lol

Awesome! :yay::yay::yay:

Gally

gratz lucky,
really nice picking the very best loot on the ground :)

Cool Fire

gz, I saw it but didn't pick it in time

@hulk - yes he used the macro gun, some others shot the mob which must have triggered it looting

side note: the mob looted 3000ped with little 'cost to kill' to put into. Maybe this supports the 'loot in the mob' theory. Surely it should have looted 100ped or so with the macro gun?

It supports the idea that mobs are balanced around a certain base kill cost, and dmg/pec is extremely important (as they've stated a million times). For those of you who still refuse to believe this...well, thanks I guess :laugh:

It doesn't mean anything... you're acting as if a dev can't just make something drop X amount of loot lol. If they can spawn mobs, change into mobs, have whatever items they want... they can put X loot into a mob or inventory :wise::laugh:

they have stated they can not Influence the loot which i believe...

Can't and won't are two different things. It's their code, their program. If they want to create loot, they can.

I'm not saying that is what they do, I don't believe they influence loot in any way. But in this instance, since Kim was the one in game messing with the spawns/mobs, it's possible.

Gz for looting that but am I the only one who see this as wrong?
That's a lot of money and Kim just drop it on the ground for anyone to grab? WTF is this BS!

Wow nice, gratz on pick-up Gally. Nice of Kim.

Rick

Hi, don't get me wrong here, but here is my thoughts on this...

But first gratz on your loot.

Should Kim have done this? I am not in doubt of the honesty and well meant intentions of Kim. In other words I do trust him. But why would he assist in taking a mob down with an 'unbalanced' avatar with 'unbalanced' equipment? Will this also be done with smaller mobs? Will lower level people, even newbies get this benefit too? Or was it just that the mob dropped loot, he got it, and now there was an unbalance?

He obviously could not keep it otherwise money was taken from the game, while other ava's did spend PED to try and kill the mob. So the loot was dropped with minimal cost for those players. Isn't that an unbalanced benefit for those players?

What are MindArk's rules for this anyway?

Again gz on the loot.

kind regards Paul

Strange think is ma already said mob will have no loot if they are kill with "special gun (marco gun)", this special gun will be like turret so seem like alway ma lies .... how trust them when u have alway proof previous statement are false. It's the bigger problem of ma they can't be trust.

Funny how Kim doesn't even bother splitting it into 28 stacks to make more happy.. But that's how MA work I guess.

Awesome! Gz Gally :D
Reminds me of the day he was dropping all the beacons on the ground at twin, he was totally swarmed by the crowd :D Fun times :)

Hi, don't get me wrong here, but here is my thoughts on this...

But first gratz on your loot.

Should Kim have done this? I am not in doubt of the honesty and well meant intentions of Kim. In other words I do trust him. But why would he assist in taking a mob down with an 'unbalanced' avatar with 'unbalanced' equipment? Will this also be done with smaller mobs? Will lower level people, even newbies get this benefit too? Or was it just that the mob dropped loot, he got it, and now there was an unbalance?

He obviously could not keep it otherwise money was taken from the game, while other ava's did spend PED to try and kill the mob. So the loot was dropped with minimal cost for those players. Isn't that an unbalanced benefit for those players?

What are MindArk's rules for this anyway?

Again gz on the loot.

kind regards Paul

There were many players that lost PEDs due to several server crashes as well as no-looters on creatures that quite frankly shouldn't have them. I decided to remove the biggest creatures by killing them myself and spawn smaller instead and I tossed the loot on the ground.

Strange think is ma already said mob will have no loot if they are kill with "special gun (marco gun)", this special gun will be like turret so seem like alway ma lies .... how trust them when u have alway proof previous statement are false. It's the bigger problem of ma they can't be trust.

That was indeed the case in the past however it has been possible to loot creatures killed with this gun for a long time now.

There were many players that lost PEDs due to several server crashes as well as no-looters on creatures that quite frankly shouldn't have them. I decided to remove the biggest creatures by killing them myself and spawn smaller instead and I tossed the loot on the ground.

but there was also many ppl who loose peds durning crashes and no looters and they wasnt there anymore, and You just give it away to few.

Gz to the lucky ones

Last edited:

Do not get me wrong I respect and appreciate your work, and I like Entropia universe (otherwise I would not still here after 11 years). In fact I find that many things have greatly improved especially events and official presence (in game and here on the forum), the game has a better quality every year, graphic, stability, playability all this area have been greatly improve. But communication, support, bug resolution, in short, the commercial aspect is close to zero. MA really need to improve in this area and have more respect for players, compensating bugs as do most other companies. Have a better communication on evolutions to come (and be realistic about it does not announce things for the year then it is obvious that it will not be possible before 2/3 years as is the case for far too long). Doing things with simple rules without interpretation possible and without change 2 or 3 times before the end of the event... In short a better respect for the customer (for example, a lot of players have open support unanswered for months or even years).

Gz to the lucky ones

First purger: I arrived when it had about 10% HP left. Guessing, an average loot would be around 4850 ped, I got a fair share from that one.

Second purger: Not sure what I got from it. Ammo I ugess.

Third purger, here I used more ammo: Nothing happend after it was looted. Noting at all. Either bug, or no loot.

One-two purgers from here: I scrabled up some more ammo to do what I could, by TTing stuff in storage. Say 60%:is returns. Got some combat tokens.

Last one: I was broke, I got in a few shots and tried TT-grade axe. Now this one dropped 6k ped, which was good and above "average". Just bad I was broke on this one. I got 17 ped loot took me further.

Atrox Queen: Five seconds after it spawned I got CTD. Then I got "timeout during login process", "Avatar already logged in" (...), then "Timeout during login process, and I got in. CTD at re-login, yet Another minute with "avatar already logged in", and I got in. 10 seconds later I got Another CTD. (Weird as I didn't get CTD during the purgers.)

It was fun, and maybe because I was low on PEDs to begin with I didn't lose much, say I lost totally 200 PEDs during the evening (150 ped ammo, and 50 ped Worth of enhancer crafting Components that Went from storage into TT). And maybe 20 ped fap decay.

Hey,

whats with all the negativity in these 2 threads? Lighten up!

It was a fun thing to do and i'm sure it won't happen too often. They were having fun, testing stuff and some people even profited. I like it, please continue this kind of thing from time to time :)

Regards
Thark

PS: no i didn't get anything, I wasn't even there/online.

nice one Gally

Gz for looting that but am I the only one who see this as wrong?
That's a lot of money and Kim just drop it on the ground for anyone to grab? WTF is this BS!

Funny how Kim doesn't even bother splitting it into 28 stacks to make more happy.. But that's how MA work I guess.

Jealous much?? At least he didn't keep it. Wow...
Gratz to all that were there and got lucky!!

This!!! Welcome to EU where Dev's are allowed to do anything! :(

That was indeed the case in the past however it has been possible to loot creatures killed with this gun for a long time now.

Aparently its to short to ask a simple question as Why?

Are you sure you're not abusing a bug? you could get your account banned you know :wise: J/K :D

indeed,i lost 700 or 800 ped due to 2 out of 5 mobs that were nolooters..namely an sandking + an purger
you commented it happened 1 out of 1000 times maybe,i have seen bigsharedloot nolooters more like 4 out of 20 times now

instead of droping loot on the floor it would have been much more professionally to look into the supportcases regarding the nolooters at ashi for those that lost peds..i left in disgust after the second nolooter,i lost 700 or 800 ped

now,i dont mind getting bad loot,in fact im bloody used to never getting an uber even if im level 113
but wasting 70-80 dollar without getting anything in return due to lootbugs feels like im being robbed

i know its not ma-s intention,but that doesnt make the robbed feeling any less
an reimbursement would make that feeling go away and it would be the right thing to do
surely you guys must be able to see who and how much some1 spent on the nolooters

Dev's are allowed to do anything! :(

But that's true by default in any game, isn't it? Your game, your rules, your right to change them on the fly. A "customer" don't like it? A "customer" has a right to not use the "service". And don't even start with this "RCE" thing, as we perfectly know that in our context that means only a possibility to withdraw.

I highly doubt that anyone who finds it wrong would refuse to grab such a surprise themselves, or would split the stack into smaller ones and dropped again.

That's all well and good, but next time don't be so freaking lazy and split the loot into smaller stacks so at least a few lucky souls can get it, not only one.

Back