Uber: Kim|Calypso dropped the loot! [2856.70 PED] xD

I think what concerns me most is, just prior to this ground drop hof.
MA said "we operate these user controlled mobs under a strict set of guidelines"

apparently somewhere in those rules, its ok to drop hof level loot, on the ground for your "random" buddy to pick up.

im just saying if ND had done this with a kong there would be a witch hunt right now.

I guess those guidelines are for MA staff when they controll the actual mob, not what to
do when they have killed and looted a mob. ;)

So MA is giving away loot now?

If Crone was a planet partner, Crone would be very pissed off now. Now Crone would just like to be treated equally.

So MA is giving away loot now?

If Crone was a planet partner, Crone would be very pissed off now. Now Crone would just like to be treated equally.

I agree with Crone, however Crone forgets that MA avatars aren't allowed to keep loot, so what was Kim supposed to do? Surely he should have split the stacks into smaller ones and given around the area, but this thing is impossible to be fair.

I agree with everyone should be treated equally (planet partners) but this is only a pipedream, the other planet partners will never be treated equally unless Planet Calypso is owned by another company & not daughter company of MindArk, and this will probably never happen in this next decade.

I agree with Crone, however Crone forgets that MA avatars aren't allowed to keep loot, so what was Kim supposed to do? Surely he should have split the stacks into smaller ones and given around the area, but this thing is impossible to be fair.

yeah there is that best bet probly would be manually delete it. or tt it, and up source the ped back into the loot pool. but really what do I know about fixing it? I just recognize that what just happened is likely to not be a good thing on any level. but that is what they are doing now is working out the kinks. id likely see this a whole nother way had I picked up the ground hof lol

yeah there is that best bet probly would be manually delete it. or tt it, and up source the ped back into the loot pool. but really what do I know about fixing it? I just recognize that what just happened is likely to not be a good thing on any level. but that is what they are doing now is working out the kinks. id likely see this a whole nother way had I picked up the ground hof lol

TT it would make it into ped, and it would not go into the loot pool, unless they have the power to manually remove peds and put it on the lootpool.

I think by giving it around in smaller stacks for the lucky few who can pick it up is better, than going "into the lootpool" I don't trust them enough that they would do that. Smaller stacks means they wont withdraw it and most likely will be cycled back into the loot pool.

This whole discussion reminds me an argue over a broken cup in a burning house. Should this be in every way a perfect economy, then perhaps this micromanagement about the fate of 3k peds would make sense (or rather the whole situation wouldn't have sprung up). As it's now, it totally doesn't matter who gets what and by what way.

Everyone who feel sad it weren't they who got the peds should rather be happy they won't have to grieve over losing it later :)

whole system is broken if MA have to lay loot manually. WTF?

Ty sir, can i have another! should be the reply when Kim drops something on the ground. :)

TT it would make it into ped, and it would not go into the loot pool, unless they have the power to manually remove peds and put it on the lootpool.

I think by giving it around in smaller stacks for the lucky few who can pick it up is better, than going "into the lootpool" I don't trust them enough that they would do that. Smaller stacks means they wont withdraw it and most likely will be cycled back into the loot pool.

Or he (Kim) could have crafted a bit in full condition. The peds would disappear almost like magic! After only 4 runs I bet he would reached a value close to zero. That way injecting ped into the system!!!

Crone woud assume that mindark is able to solve this problem.

No Mystery Here....Please Move Along

It's always been "Las Vegas"

'Whales' get comps :lolup:

Gettin sick to my stomach after that peak behind the curtain

What a depressing reality check and a royal f-up:mad:

Did you know that americans keep aliens at area 51?

You would have a point if that type of thing hadn't happened already in many other MMO's. Eve blueprints etc...

As he "removed" L4190 Purgers, it definitely wasn't whatever he uses in his leisure time.
OK, so the "Marco gun" now gives loot (since a long time). Good to know.

I'd also like such "leisure time" - to have a gun that can kill anything and everything, and get loot, then drop the loot from such kills on the ground for the lucky few standing around to pick up.

None of this strikes you as favoritism, idiotic, insanity, or plainly illegal in most civilized jurisdictions?

Then again, wtf do I know, perhaps this is part of the New World Order.

None of this strikes you as favoritism, idiotic, insanity, or plainly illegal in most civilized jurisdictions?

Yes to all. Sad to see how unprofessional representatives of MA and Planet Calypso act.

I'd also like such "leisure time" - to have a gun that can kill anything and everything, and get loot, then drop the loot from such kills on the ground for the lucky few standing around to pick up.

No problem, create your own game and do there whatever you want. Since undoubtedly every Kim's action is approved, we can safely replace "Kim" with "MA" in all instances. MA dropped their virtual currency on the ground inside their game. Big deal.

I just never forget that I'm inside a privately owned virtual world where the only jurisdiction is developer, where nothing belongs to me and which may cease to exist tomorrow. The whole EULA can be losslessly reduced to Job 1:21: "Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return thither. The Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord." :D

Last edited:
Back