Miners can hide behind objects?

SirN

Young
Hi,

at the user controlled mob fight at Ashi yesterday 28/3, Kim Weiter (who was morphing into different mob's) said at one Point:
"- Now miners can hide behind objects!"

What was that? What does that mean?

Some ancient and already forgotten knowledge from IRL.

Means - when someone can stay behind some object, being "invisible" for spectator at other side of that object.

Example:

sneaky_cat.gif

Hi,

at the user controlled mob fight at Ashi yesterday 28/3, Kim Weiter (who was morphing into different mob's) said at one Point:
"- Now miners can hide behind objects!"

What was that? What does that mean?

At one point Kim even stated he was about to have lunch! What in seven hells did he try to hint at with this one? Is taming coming back (nutrio bars)? Will we have to pay to play in the future (avatar is starving if you don´t eat)?

I demand developer notes RIGHT NOW!

Some ancient and already forgotten knowledge from IRL.

Means - when someone can stay behind some object, being "invisible" for spectator at other side of that object.

Example:

Wow, I did not know that, you have been very helpful!

you have never played hide and seek as a child? or did you always think if you stood on one side of a wall a person on the other side could see strait through the wall and see you?

people keep saying he was spawning into the mobs.. are u sure?? I mean sometimes there were more than one mob.. and some of the mobs were dashing about incredibly fast aggroing to different people in exactly the same way a normal mob behaves.. And didnt he kill one with his marco gun..

One thing he said that wasn't so ambiguous was that "volatility scales with hp, so big win or big loss :\"

I can see how the concept might be confusing for someone with x-ray or infrared vision...:eyecrazy:

Back