Help: Entropy the Purger - no loot - support case...

Wrong, Kim has influenced many changes, such as making the hit rate of old school guns improved. He has suggested a number of things and MA have acted upon them. He is not simple a public relations guy.

Which is displayed by the following posts by Kim, in the original 'no loot' Sand King thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...King-(again)&p=2848197&highlight=#post2848197

Don't really want to argue with you, you might be right.
However what you showed there just proves my point, so its more a matter of how you look at it.
No question about it, there is cool-aid, the question is, did you drink it, or did I?

Recently I helped in killing an Entropy the Purger (many actually)...
(against my better judgment, despite vowing to never participate in these "Shared Loot" events again)

I shot at it from full health non-stop until it died...
(doing 106 average damage/second, + reload bonus from wearing a Flimsy Thorifoid helmet)

Level 4190 mob with 1,450,000 HP (according to Entropedia)...

I didn't receive ANY LOOT, and everyone else claimed the same in public chat!...
(This is COMPLETELY unfair and UNBALANCED!!!)

So, I sent support case (as many others said they did as well), and here's the insulting outcome...

2014-02-27 03:07 You wrote:

I spent a lot of ammo/decay helping everybody kill some of the "Entropy The Purger" mobs as well as many other versions of the Vangaurd types in the robot event going on at Fort Troy...

One of the "Entropy The Purger"s didn't drop any loot (apparently for anybody)...

I took a screenshot with time-stamp as well as some of the public chat, others saying they got no loot!

That's a lot to get no return on, I don't believe that was the intended outcome, and I hope this situation will be resolved fairly!

2014-02-27 16:00 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Caveman,

Thank you for contacting us. Please accept our truthful apologies for the inconveniences this has caused you. Unfortunately, I must inform you that due to technical reasons both unexpected and unavoidable issues that affect the performance of the system do occasionally occur and, according to the EULA § 5 and § 6, we do not compensate for losses in such cases.

Please rest assured that we will certainly investigate this matter further, try to locate the cause and take all reasonable efforts in order to prevent this from happening again.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

(The support case was closed, I was not even allowed to respond!!!)
(I attached this screenshot of the public chat with the support case)...

This seems to me like blatant robbery, not to mention insulting insincere apologies!!!

What do you have to say for yourselves Calypso Developers?... is that your public stance on this issue?

Kim? :scratch2:

This has happened with the Hussk before, and it continues to happen!
Why is it not fixed?
And why is the response "sorry you got screwed" instead of a fair and reasonable compensation?

Its good to see you got a reply I sent support case and got nothing back.

Its good to see you got a reply I sent support case and got nothing back.

"2014-02-27 16:00 Entropia Universe Support:"

Check the date, this thread is 9 months old. I necro'd it because the same issue arose again.

Wait a second....

Since they did not manage to remove the no loot, does this mean that they haven't managed to alter the multipliers at all? Is it, like with other mobs, possible that there is a chance for a 5k multiplier meaning a 25M ATH...?

Back