Help: Entropy the Purger - no loot - support case...

"supposed" is the word, and they were compensated because there was LOT of nolooters, so in this case if the no looters are legion, of course there is a bug, but if it s only 2-3 non looters, this is "probably" not a bug.
I wouldn'T exactly call THE hussk ( which includes cost to spawn it btw and ~2Mio. HP as a lot of no-looters... think again please and add spawning cost + Killcost and think even another time about it.

"boos should always drop" was clearly said by mindark, or is it your personal interpretation of their word ?

Please check again who the originator of the statement is...

i ve double check, but interpretation and expectation is 2 different things, i understand he can't post their converstion, cause it is not a plublic things...

and setting minimum loot on some mobs that only a category of player can loot is not equal for the other category of player, which can't kill and loot it.

For fully solved this, make these mobs spanw in PVP area where you have to take a special 'SHOT' (like the toxic shoot) that cost peds to guarantie a minimal feedback on mobs. So that you High end player will always have Loots on this Type of mobs, plus, lootable pvp zone will make the thing very interesting, even for people that can t defeat the mob, but can defeat another player, and like he has invest on this special SHOT too, he can kill people and loot them when the HUGE mob is dead, HIGH LOOT VALUE = HIGH RISK (like ore/enmatter in pvp 4 only)

just a small idea, nothing else^^

i ve double check, but interpretation and expectation is 2 different things, i understand he can't post their converstion, cause it is not a plublic things...

It was said publicly
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-looter-yet-again/page7&p=3075231#post3075231

that's where Max's Quote is from...

However, imho every BOSS of a wave spawn should contain loot. People should be motivated to go through the wave andd the boss should be the climax, if it is a no-looter it will demotivate to do such a spawn another time.

A boss which even has high costs to spawn like the HUSSK should AT LEAST give back what was needed to spawn it, but if you calculate the cost to kill, yes every mob which exceeds a set amount to kill.especially shared loot where everyone regardless their skills can participate should imho loot at least 25% or so of the cost to kill.

Allowing such mobs to be no-looters only demotivates people.

Last edited:

and setting minimum loot on some mobs that only a category of player can loot is not equal for the other category of player, which can't kill and loot it.

For fully solved this, make these mobs spanw in PVP area where you have to take a special 'SHOT' (like the toxic shoot) that cost peds to guarantie a minimal feedback on mobs. So that you High end player will always have Loots on this Type of mobs, plus, lootable pvp zone will make the thing very interesting, even for people that can t defeat the mob, but can defeat another player, and like he has invest on this special SHOT too, he can kill people and loot them when the HUGE mob is dead, HIGH LOOT VALUE = HIGH RISK (like ore/enmatter in pvp 4 only)

just a small idea, nothing else^^

Ahh, the sweetness of newbieness :girl:

Please explain why a newbie cant participate in a shared mob kill? :scratch2:

It was said publicly
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-looter-yet-again/page7&p=3075231#post3075231

However, imho every BOSS of a wave spawn should contain loot. People should be motivated to go through the wave andd the boss should be the climax, if it is a no-looter it will demotivate to do such a spawn another time.

A boss which even has high costs to spawn like the HUSSK should AT LEAST give back what was needed to spawn it, but if you calculate the cost to kill, yes every mob which exceeds a set amount to kill.especially shared loot where everyone regardless their skills can participate should imho loot at least 25% or so of the cost to kill.

Now with the quote, it s better for my understanding :) thank you :)
So i have have to make 2-3 support cases, cause i already have make some waves with boss in them with the traditional "this creature....no loot"... and stop trying mob waves events^^

ok i explain why a nooby can't participate in a share loot event :
take a nooby, with his gauntlet stage 1 heal tool and let's say 20 ped of ammo (a good ammont for a noob with a M2100 or opalo), if he participate in the kill to spawn the mob : no ammo left for boss, if he wait for the boss -> he shot 20 ped of ammo in the boss, have 2-5 ped of decay for his weap and heal tool, on this type of event, multiple people shot the same mob. Loot for the noob is only "residual loot" cause he did barely more than 2-3% damage to the mob, even if the loot is good, all the value is split for High damage dealers (and it s this way it s work on shared loot, most damages take most values, then second, then third to the last damage dealer, with value of loot decreasing from 1 to last), so the noob with 25 ped throwned in the mob wil only loot some shrapenels/ammo, that will barely cover the heal tool decay cost, so doing this event for a noob (a real one, not a 2 years old players, withtout proper mentor in his past, just throwing ped by the windows^^) will only lose lot of peds in such event.

i say this cause i have try 5*15 ped run on 5 high level mob on the beach -> each time was a big loss (and 3 of
my friend do the same experience and the same results)

The only thing that keep us smiling is the fact to have "participated" in this event, and the fact to see BIG mobz in action, vaporizing/wiping/raping tons of players on the beach, even uberz have been throwing away by BIG MOBZ on this beach, and it was fun to watch this :)
I will do it again just to look at this giant mess on these places :)

What does a Purger cost to kill, 5500+ PED? With a mob that costs such an insane amount to kill, the expection is that it should HoF every time. But what truly infuriates players is when supprt blows them off. To lean on the technicalities of the EULA as a first response not only lacks empathy and customer service, it's also a weak argument.

Great statement. and we need to bump this topic up!!!!!! Kim said we should be furious and officials agree it shouldn't happen. HELLO?! It just happened. If they do nothing? Then wtf -

Server didn't crash, people went right onto killing a Quark which did loot.

I think if my memory serves me that the previous years no loot Purger's were accompanied by a server crash/restart?

I feel that if MA can't fix a broken mob then they should remove it from the 'game'.

I don't expect anything but a canned response from support that states the eula but other than posting the incident here, it's the only place to report broken systems.

thank for reading, and i wait for some enlightement.
have a nice day

After reading all your posts, I regret to inform you that you won't be "enlightened" for at least another 1247 days, even if you try really hard at it.

Seriously, why do new people think they know anything...oh wait....you ARENT new are you? In fact, you are probably about to be banned for being a multiple account...:D

Either way, you make no sense, and you are trolling. GTFO.

Is entropy the purger even considered a 'boss mob'? nothing is done to spawn it (waves, sweat, etc) it just 'is'.

so maybe semantics makes this not a 'boss mob noloot' situation...

Is entropy the purger even considered a 'boss mob'? nothing is done to spawn it (waves, sweat, etc) it just 'is'.

so maybe semantics makes this not a 'boss mob noloot' situation...

Correct, Entropy is not a wave spawned boss mob.

It's a shared loot mob that Kim has stated in the past, Kim|Calypso "no-looters on creatures that quite frankly shouldn't have them"

So it shouldn't happen but it does.....

Correct, Entropy is not a wave spawned boss mob.

It's a shared loot mob that Kim has stated in the past, Kim|Calypso "no-looters on creatures that quite frankly shouldn't have them"

So it shouldn't happen but it does.....

I was going off of this quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Kim|Calypso View Post
My view is that it's quite simply outrageous that killing a creature such as the Sand King could ever result in no-looters, if I was a player I would be furious if that ever happened to me. However it is also true that the system is designed in such a way that its possible for no-looters to occur on any creature regardless of its level. Even still the sheer number of no-looters on the Sand King is highly suspicious and does merit further investigation which is currently under way by both MindArk and Planet Calypso. My initial discussion with MindArk regarding this matter prooved that we're all on the same page, bosses should always drop loot, period. I hope to get back to you soon with more information.

Thanks

It was said publicly

As you see Kim told os that the mobs " bosses should always drop " not that they will Always drop. :)

-----> Classic synonym word declaration.

The quote that is most important to me is : " My view is that it's quite simply outrageous that killing a creature such as the Sand King could ever result in no-looters, if I was a player I would be furious if that ever happened to me."

The community manager states it is outrageous. The Purger is or isn't a "boss" mob as people call it - that doesn't matter. What the issue is the cost to kill. IMO if it's near 1k to kill it should NEVER no loot. Even if we came up with 100 peds from that Purger - we would have been pissed, but you have to say "oh well, that sucked" The difference is huge in my mind. No loot is "F-U!!" from MA and 100 ped loot is "sorry, better luck next time" from MA.

The cost of doing something positive for the players out weighs the cost of doing nothing in this instance.
I also believe Kim made this statement before some type of changes were apparently made toward loots of big mobs? I might be wrong.

Keep MA accountable please.

"After all the recent loot changes the game looks now much less gambling..."

Until you get one of these... 550 USD evaporated from the game! Way to go Mindark! Best fucking way to reduce the amount of liquid ped ingame!!!

This is genius!!! :clap:

"After all the recent loot changes the game looks now much less gambling..."

Until you get one of these... 550 USD evaporated from the game! Way to go Mindark! Best fucking way to reduce the amount of liquid ped ingame!!!

This is genius!!! :clap:

Don´t hate them, Christmas is close by, you know end of year bonuses to be paid out for mediocrity...

So this question needs to be answered by Kim or a MA employee.

Is the system intentionally setup up to have the Purger no-loot?

I shot about 300ped into the no loot purger, and its without doubt the last time I will shoot such a mob. I can handle the loss of ped, but it left a sour taste without question. It's totally unacceptable that this can occur.

KONG and big THING paid out nicely yesterday.

so what does that mean?

HIGH hp bosses give
and
HIGH hp bosses take

like anything else consistancy is key, and you should never allow one single occurrence to break your bank or emotions.

HIGH hp bosses give
and
HIGH hp bosses take

like anything else consistancy is key, and you should never allow one single occurrence to break your bank or emotions.

I think your missing the point.

If a mob is set to have a possibility of a no loot is the question. In this particular case, the Purger.

We were under the impression that this mob should always generate a loot.

If a mob is set to have a possibility of a no loot is the question. In this particular case, the Purger.

Well obviously it doesn't, it hasn't, and it probably wont except for the fact that enough people have complained about it that they have attempted to or claimed to put safeguards on certain creatures which likely has not worked well as it is not how it was designed to work. So like any 'fix' in entropia it rolls back to original a few VUs later and is just like it was.

yup!
I totally hear ya Narfi they give and they take away. Yes I saw that nice THING and was happy to see it. To me take away is a loss, giving NOTHING means something is broken. When an MA official (Kim) makes the statement that was made 1 year ago - and the same thing happens.... wtf am I supposed to think. Makes me thing it's a crap company that doesn't give a crap about their customers. I am vocal about this because I'd like to see something change. I think most people would just respond to me and say - just don't hunt shared loot anymore. I wouldn't disagree, but that is a total shame. I love hunting shared loot on Calypso - saying just stop doing something in this game because there is a change of it being broken or players getting screwed - and to avoid that risk - then I just add that to my list of reasons why I shouldn't even play at all anymore. I'm not letting one incident define - this is a history. I wish this thread didn't even have to exist :)

When an MA official (Kim) makes the statement that was made 1 year ago

Kim is a PP not a MA official even if he is related.
Planet Partners have no say in the loot or platform and ultimately the only thing they are responsible for is Public Relations.

Public Relations........

THEY WILL SAY WHATEVER THEY THINK YOU WANT TO HEAR AT THE TIME THEY ARE TALKING

period.

Planet Partners have no say in the loot or platform and ultimately the only thing they are responsible for is Public Relations.

Public Relations........

period.

Damnitt I knew as I was typing it that I wasn't sure Kim being MA official. Doesn't change the issue one bit however.

I don't you to think that I'm arguing with u or anything. If Kim is only responsible for public relations - then we were just told to be outraged. I treat my responses to this thread as also a bump - and I'm awaiting the good old generic response from my support case.

Public Relations........

period.

Wrong, Kim has influenced many changes, such as making the hit rate of old school guns improved. He has suggested a number of things and MA have acted upon them. He is not simple a public relations guy.

Which is displayed by the following posts by Kim, in the original 'no loot' Sand King thread:

I wont be spawning him today, have to discuss the whole situation with my superiors first.
We think we have found and fixed the issue, testing it now...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...King-(again)&p=2848197&highlight=#post2848197

Last edited:
I think Kim confirmed it at the time but ALL mobs can possibly have a not loot they can only minimize the chances if it happening.

There is no such thing as a mob that can never no loot.

My view is that it's quite simply outrageous that killing a creature such as the Sand King could ever result in no-looters, if I was a player I would be furious if that ever happened to me. However it is also true that the system is designed in such a way that its possible for no-looters to occur on any creature regardless of its level. Even still the sheer number of no-looters on the Sand King is highly suspicious and does merit further investigation which is currently under way by both MindArk and Planet Calypso. My initial discussion with MindArk regarding this matter prooved that we're all on the same page, bosses should always drop loot, period. I hope to get back to you soon with more information.

Thanks

I think Kim confirmed it at the time but ALL mobs can possibly have a not loot they can only minimize the chances if it happening.

There is no such thing as a mob that can never no loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim|Calypso View Post

Thanks

Thank you Spike, I must have missed that post of Kim's.

I think it's outrageous that this is true.

Last edited:
I wasn't hard to miss it's buried in long thread about the series of no loots on sand kings that happened last year.

Back