Sweating bot on Oyster Island

Gewitter

Elite
Society
Deep Core Mining
Andrey Andy Russian
Hello!

A 2-3 month ago I found a sweating bot on Oyster. This avatar do a similar sequence of tasks, and do not respond for any requests (or answers) in chat.
I considered that this avatar is bot, SC was wrote and after time I recieved standard answer from support.
But today I visit Oyster and found this bot again. :scratch2:

MA do not care about this?

PS
This avatar is still here, and when you kill all the mobs, it behaves strangely :)

Hello!

A 2-3 month ago I found a sweating bot on Oyster. This avatar do a similar sequence of tasks, and do not respond for any requests (or answers) in chat.
I considered that this avatar is bot, SC was wrote and after time I recieved standard answer from support.

PS
This avatar is still here, and when you kill all the mobs, it behaves strangely :)

may i ask ?
did you call bto if he not answer to you ?

one i hunted eviscerators , and some nib asked me buch of questions
and i did not answered, he started to call me bot :)))
or he do something unusual ?

i jsut wonder because i playe here 7 years maby , but i do not seen any bot .

Come now and see )

rbouble post :))) removed

:D really :D
grey from "tax collectors"
but it is not a bot :D
it is like punch off commands,
1 . run forward 10 sec. 2 . sweat 1 minute , 3. press t :D

Well it could be called a "bot" but i think it is just some type of shitty autolciker :)

well as i know till now , no bot ever created :)

if thew was ban for autoclicker, there all fapper would be banned :D

:D really :D
grey from "tax collectors"
but it is not a bot :D
it is like punch off commands,
1 . run forward 10 sec. 2 . sweat 1 minute , 3. press t :D

Well it could be called a "bot" but i think it is just some type of shitty autolciker :)
And how, exactly, is that not a "bot" in your view?

Do you even know what a "bot" is (hint: it's shorthand for "robot").

And how, exactly, is that not a "bot" in your view?

Do you even know what a "bot" is (hint: it's shorthand for "robot").

well , in my view bot is something like , go, shoot run use different items and interact with a game,
and this peace of shit looks like - dont care (do 5 commands on keyboard) no matter what will happen. :)

sorry ui just laughted alot when saw that "bot"

Your blind :)

someone talked that laban laban mann was left his avatar in rig and when ppl hit him more than half he auto fapped. and they made a video how he is botting his hp, but i did not saw it , and he was not banned :)

and heard about somethign like bots who was banned that now items was sold by mindark :)

and for real, i dont think it is worh to bot in eu , because you will still lose peds :) only maby sweatig :D but electicity skill costs more :D

Hello!

PS

It's not sweating bot, tho it running with VSE. It's dodge skill farming bot, and was reported by me 06.01.2014.

07.01.2014 case was closed with default "bla-bla", and bot changed soc from "Tax Collectors" to "Sex Collectors".

Now this lowlife again in "Tax Collectors", successfully chipping out dodge skills, and running at Oyster each day.

Actually, support case got not in "right" hands, and was auto-closed without reading, since all my SC's with proofs (videos, screenshots, etc) actually handling in right way.

Need just repeat it again, I think.

Im at Oister isle now and dont see anyone.

Doesn't mean it doesn't exist. (switch to HD in case of crappy quality)

Yes!!!! Macro User 0 not a bot :D thanx !
And not Macro cheater , but Macro user Cheating Entropia :) Because EU eula restrict use unauthorized third party programs

Doesn't mean it doesn't exist. (switch to HD in case of crappy quality)

Looks to me like he is dying close enough that the mob health bar probably doesn't vanish when reviving. Just needs something to activate auto-tool and have mob health bar selected and move to target on. He would continue to do that until the mob he has selected is gone. If it continues then next target is also being manipulated somehow. Wouldn't need to be a very high tech bot to do that.

I used to run to mobs and die all the time when I was new with a friend in my first society I was in. Though I didn't do it to sell the skill. So maybe this person is doing this to gain dodge for the PvP society he has joined instead of selling it on auction?

Not a Bot

That is my avatar, and I am not botting. I am hitting the keys manually, and skilling dodge.

I do this running 2 windows: the game, which is only on the screen enough that I can notice when I revive (which means the chat window is off-screen), and a book reading program (Calibre, if anyone cares). The point is to get Dodge skills while reading and paying 'almost' no attention to the game.

I have 4 keys in a row set up as: rotate left; auto move; next target; auto-tool, and I have my VSE equipped. Each time the scenery flicks over due to a revive, I hit the 4 keys in sequence. You can tell that it probably isn't a bot, because a bot would probably rotate the same amount each time, and thus run off in the same direction each time.

I read a lot (I own 3000 paperbacks and another 2000 ebooks), at this point I can do this pretty much automatically (ever get to work and realize you can't remember driving there ? .... same thing here, and 'Not a Bot' in either case).

That said, I'll stop doing it, because there is no way I can 'prove' I am not botting, and I don't want my account banned.

Last edited:
That is my avatar, and I am not botting. .....

What is seen by many ppl, to prove that you are at least half an hour or more did not check to the window of the game, because your character is in a half-hour sweating trees or nothing (all mobs was killed). You are using script and all what you wrote above is lie. If you only reading books, you would have noticed, that around empty, and did not press your buttons.

What is seen by many ppl, to prove that you are at least half an hour or more did not check to the window of the game, because your character is in a half-hour sweating trees or nothing (all mobs was killed). You are using script and all what you wrote above is lie. If you only reading books, you would have noticed, that around empty, and did not press your buttons.

I've seen him several times while mining Oyster Isle... And yes, it's clearly a bot, the way it behaves and the lack of communication.. I also noticed it acted extremely funny when you killed the mobs around it. If that was just someone "reading" and minimizing back into the game the person would have seen me running right next to him, using chat trying to get his attention. The big tip-off that it's a bot though is because of the way it acted after all the mobs nearby were killed. Looked like a program just trying to execute a command and would get stuck doing nothing, failing sweat, failing to move etc.

I'd say I've noticed this bot on Oyster on at least 7 to 8 different occasions, each time it behaved the same.

Next time I see him doing this, I will submit a support case.

Not necessarily - I mod the forum while ingame for example. Mostly that can just be alt-tabbing back and forth, but sometimes I can be suddenly busy for quite some time with replying to a pm, or looking into a reported post.

Now I don't sweat all the time, but sometimes I still do in the late evenings after I've completed (or dropped) the daily hunting mission, and I just want to fill in a bit of time fairly mindlessly before logging for the night. (I still have the 10k puny mission to complete, and bones to collect - about 90% of the punys I've killed so far have all been sweated dry :laugh: )

I have my screen set up so that my browser window partially overlaps the EU window - so for example, I can see the bottom of the ingame chat and radar. While I try to keep one eye on the chat window, to follow any soc chat, there'll be times I get caught up in what I'm doing in the browser and miss stuff, but the guys know they can always alert me to something important with a pm if needed, because I'll see the icon flashing.

If the remaining EU window not hidden by the browser doesn't change (like if I were to die) and there's no string of yellow 'out of sweat' messages in chat to alert me, then my avatar could quite easily be standing around apparently 'sweating trees' for some time if someone came along and killed the mob in front of me.

And yes, that's happened now and then.

That is my avatar, and I am not botting. I am hitting the keys manually, and skilling dodge.

I do this running 2 windows: the game, which is only on the screen enough that I can notice when I revive (which means the chat window is off-screen), and a book reading program (Calibre, if anyone cares). The point is to get Dodge skills while reading and paying 'almost' no attention to the game.

I have 4 keys in a row set up as: rotate left; auto move; next target; auto-tool, and I have my VSE equipped. Each time the scenery flicks over due to a revive, I hit the 4 keys in sequence. You can tell that it probably isn't a bot, because a bot would probably rotate the same amount each time, and thus run off in the same direction each time.

I read a lot (I own 3000 paperbacks and another 2000 ebooks), at this point I can do this pretty much automatically (ever get to work and realize you can't remember driving there ? .... same thing here, and 'Not a Bot' in either case).

That said, I'll stop doing it, because there is no way I can 'prove' I am not botting, and I don't want my account banned.

I do basically the exact same thing with AFK sweating. or swunting punies.

In game I too was accused of being a bot (I bet my autobot tshirt and afk hat didn't help lol).
I simply sent a detailed support ticket, explaining step by step my process (like you just did in your post). I explained another user had expressed concern that I was breaking the rules by afk sweating. and asked them to clarify if my actions were ok or not, I promised to stop if I was out of line, however I did not think I was doing anything wrong, could they please clarify for me.

2 days latter, I got a reply basically saying enjoy your afk sweating and have a nice day.

If you are truly not botting, and feel others may be support ticketing you. I would suggest contacting support for clarification (why wait for them to lock to investigate some day or something). besides when they clarify your doing nothing wrong, you can continue the activity you enjoy with out fear of persecution.

Edit:/ the very fact that he sweats trees or dirt proves he is not a bot. a bot would be timed or programed to repeat or do something diffrent.

I have sweated a lot of trees, dead corpses, and rocks. while afk doing something better with my time. and will come back and make aprox 3 clicks, and be out of game again. always ignoring soc chat, pms, and local chat in the process. because I dont care what those people have to say right now..im trying to clean my house, or roll a blunt or something.

Last edited:

In short: shut the fuck up.

Yes, darlings, who trying to excuse this piece of shit:

This is a book lover too.

In short: shut the fuck up.

Either way anyone in the community chooses to read Grey's response (both his post and the the "summery"), both are correct responses to the baseless accusations of cheating being thrown around.

I met Grey shortly after he created his account and brought him into Tax in addition to taking him on as a disciple. As one of my graduated disciples and soc mates, I support his legitimate choice of low level play styles. Especially as it is modeled after how I would semi-afk swunt puny creatures and other mobs early on in my time playing EU (while reading or watching shows split screen).

I also support him not being interested in chatting with people who are content with calling him a lowlife and other such slander.

07.01.2014 case was closed with default "bla-bla", and bot changed soc from "Tax Collectors" to "Sex Collectors".

Now this lowlife again in "Tax Collectors"...

Another point that shows you are woefully uninformed is point you've made about our soc name. The name was changed for about two weeks as a joke before reverting back to Tax Collectors. Grey never left Tax for any reason.

Maybe if you actually reached out and asked someone in Tax what was going on rather then jumping to random conclusions in a public forum, this could have been handled better. Instead you just come off as an aptly named RT mob.

Please feel free to pm me in game. I am generally happy to chat with you as long can remain civil. Otherwise the next lesson to my disciples will be to ignore you and people like you and just enjoy playing EU in whatever legitimate manner they choose to.

-Sol

Maybe if you actually reached out and asked someone in Tax what was going on rather then jumping to random conclusions in a public forum, this could have been handled better. Instead you just come off as an aptly named RT mob.

I will reach MA now, I'll promise.

Random conclusions my ass.

One problem, over long time, of AFK Dodge/evade skillers, is the nerfs that they brought. For instance, if you hunt in mayhem, and get caught in respawn and get swarmed, you only get evade skills for the first minute. Then while killing off the rest of the bunch you only get armor decay COSTs and no skills.

In a way, if a mob stops "forever" to give evade skills after say a minute, this means if a normal hunter arrives in an area where a macro-user have skilled, it's the hunter who'll pay for the afk skiller (because he gets the armor/fap decay while shooting but not the evading skills).

Also, historically, it's because of "macro users" in the early days oldtime players (who had access to uberfaps) have agility/inelligence levels that (practically) are unreachable for today's players. (Attribute gains from missions has generally been reduced by a factor 4-5 but that's Another story.)

The other problem (it doesn't appear that frequentyly nowdays becuase there aren't that many events in such areas) has been people who in, for instance, a robot event area with tons of robots, did run straight into the herd of robots, aggroing them all, reviving, rinse and repeat. Causing frustration to the people in other areas who get more robots on them than they intended because the robots been moved around.

Last edited:
Yes, darlings, who trying to excuse this piece of shit:

This is a book lover too.

I don't understand your point? this is not the same avatar as the OP, nor the avatar of poster you quoted to "shut up".

Sure there are some bad apples, but not all afk players are the same. (however I fail to see the harm of turning in a circle for 10 minutes). is it not quite unfair to judge this chap based on a video of some other avatar. Unless I am missing something here? (would not be the first time)

Last edited:
I don't understand your point? this is not the same avatar as the OP, nor the avatar of poster you quoted to "shut up".

Sure there are some bad apples, (however I fail to see the harm of turning in a circle for 10 minutes) but not all afk players are the same. its quite unfair to judge this chap based on a video of some other avatar. Unless I am missing something here?

That person on second video was reading books too, and was banned for a year by MA.

I reported it, MA checked simple statistics of keystrokes - and sayonara.

Do you understand my point?

@other people:

Your "uber tolerance" always exiting me. Keep on the "good" job.

One problem, over long time, of AFK Dodge/evade skillers, is the nerfs that they brought. For instance, if you hunt in mayhem, and get caught in respawn and get swarmed, you only get evade skills for the first minute. Then while killing off the rest of the bunch you only get armor decay COSTs and no skills.

In a way, if a mob stops "forever" to give evade skills after say a minute, this means if a normal hunter arrives in an area where a macro-user have skilled, it's the hunter who'll pay for the afk skiller (because he gets the armor/fap decay while shooting but not the evading skills).

Also, historically, it's because of "macro users" in the early days oldtime players (who had access to uberfaps) have agility/inelligence levels that (practically) are unreachable for today's players. (Attribute gains from missions has generally been reduced by a factor 4-5 but that's Another story.)

The other problem (it doesn't appear that frequentyly nowdays becuase there aren't that many events in such areas) has been people who in, for instance, a robot event area with tons of robots, did run straight into the herd of robots, aggroing them all, reviving, rinse and repeat. Causing frustration to the people in other areas who get more robots on them than they intended because the robots been moved around.

You're right.

But the reason why I have "aggro" on cheaters - it's not "falling prices on skills", but the other reason:

Broken Windows Theory

I think, I can influence at least here.

That person on second video was reading books too, and was banned for a year by MA.

I reported it, MA checked simple statistics of keystrokes - and sayonara.

Do you understand my point?

@other people:

Your "uber tolerance" always exiting me. Keep on the "good" job.

I do now, your comparing apples and oranges? or you think both situations are the same. either way its up to MA to decide I guess.

Dude says he is not a bot, I tend to believe him. (because if he was a bot he would already know he is in the wrong so why bother to create a forum account just to speak out in his name, a real bot would be focused on chipping out and changing accounts instead).

but who really knows while im posting this my avatar is afk sweating a dead mob while everyone screams at me to get back in the circle. so anything possible :)

Back