Question: Sweet stuff

Ember

Dominant
JCT Ember Fireheart
Can you mine it still? And if so, what depth?

Entropedia really doesn't help sometimes...

I last found sweetstuff in about April last year (VU 14.1.3)

Depth at which I've found it has ranged from 96m to 719m.

So it is impossible to mine now?

So it is impossible to mine now?

No, that's not what I was saying.

Firstly, it's not something I go looking for, as it's essentially useless at the moment - it's only purpose is to refine with fruits to make nutrio bars, and until/unless taming returns, those have no purpose.

Secondly, the main locations I used to find it are now populated by Feffox, or were on the Corinth server before the recent change.

There's other scattered locations, including on taxed LA's on Amethera ofc, but I range around quite a bit with mining, and I don't go out of my way to mine on taxed LA's.

So it's entirely possible that it's still findable, and I just haven't come across it recently.

Havent found a claim of that for a while. but MA never say they removed it from system.

Last time I noticed someone got a hof on it was in HELL, sometime in 2013. Not sure if it still exists over there since I dont mine too much in that area.

Firstly, it's not something I go looking for, as it's essentially useless at the moment - it's only purpose is to refine with fruits to make nutrio bars, and until/unless taming returns, those have no purpose.

It's for people deposit large amounts to hoard the stuff in the hope that taming returns and they can make a huge profit.

Only to have their hopes dashed when MA change it ;) and it's not used.

It's for people deposit large amounts to hoard the stuff in the hope that taming returns and they can make a huge profit.

Only to have their hopes dashed when MA change it ;) and it's not used.

exactly this lol

but if ma have finally taken it out.. then that means the end of any hopes of taming returning..

Back