When will coats and clothes in gener get fixed ?

Xing Nu

Old Alpha
Xing Tian Nu
When will coats and clothes in general get fixed ?

Hello MA happy you made that 2013 anouncement.
can you make us happy now and just tell us what year are you planing to fix the clothes in youre universe ?

2015, 2016, 2017 more ?

It will help me so i know when to log in to play again. :)

Thank you.

this post is 10 days old how long untill MA respond ?

tbh I think there are so many features which are just barely functional, that it is just pot luck if they decide to fix your issue. Personally this one doesnt bother me but there is other shit like hitboxes and auto aim and certain types of lag which bother me immensly.. I don't expect those to be fixed ever with the current technologie, I think the only chance is the next generation technology when they move to the next engine. I pray they make a more safe and sound choice of engine next time

The broken clothes is a "feature" that will never be fixed. My clothes were actually fixed for one day last VU - before they broke them again.

What, exactly, is broken about clothes? I haven't had any trouble equipping or unequipping them, nor have I had any issues with visuals on clothing. There are some minor issues with using coats with armor, but those seem to be cosmetic.

Not trying to say there isn't a problem, just haven't encountered it, and would like to know more about this much talked-about bug.

What, exactly, is broken about clothes?

Check out that thread, the opening post has a long list of everything that's not fixed. I take most of my clothes out of the storage after each VU, check if the bugs are still there, and have to put them back. Totally ruined.

What, exactly, is broken about clothes? I haven't had any trouble equipping or unequipping them, nor have I had any issues with visuals on clothing. There are some minor issues with using coats with armor, but those seem to be cosmetic.

Not trying to say there isn't a problem, just haven't encountered it, and would like to know more about this much talked-about bug.

Those "cosmetic" bugs are the problem. The whole point of clothes is to look good, for the LOOK. Cosmetics is the #1 reason to even have clothes. :rolleyes:

Those "cosmetic" bugs are the problem. The whole point of clothes is to look good, for the LOOK. Cosmetics is the #1 reason to even have clothes. :rolleyes:

lol thats what I was thinking - im not that bothered tho cause I mainly just go round in armour cause its easier

If any one need to see how clothes and avatars where before they buged everithing just search my posts.

Many ppl in the game don't use armors to hunt just clothes and fap (we spend all our game time just in clothes).

What realy is upseting is they broke something that worket just fine... and now they don't fix the thing.

At some point, I think I realized that...

What really is upsetting is they broke something that worked just fine... and now they don't fix the thing.

This is MA's standard operating procedure.

It is "working as intended" because its "dynamic".
(insert long list of examples here: taming, 0.0, clothing, etc, etc, etc)

So nothing to do about it but play with what still works while Bitching, Hoping, Whining, and Waiting for the parts we had previously loved to return.

This is not ideal, but does seem to be the game we play.

I spent a lot of peds to create my outfit, and it's been messed up for over a year now!!!

It was ALL FIXED for a few days once, then ALL BROKEN again ever since!

Why was it broken again after it was fixed?!... And if it could all be fixed like that just fix them again!

This clothing issue is such a big stupid joke!

Too busy planning the next Mayhem/Migration/Robot War and making so many new items that nothing will be worth anything because there will be hundreds of alternatives to everything!... BLAAHHH :banghead:

We don't even have Miss Calypso & HE-Man contests anymore because of this! Lost some annual events that encourage spending and competition in other areas than hunt/mine/craft, not to mention the crowd turnout! I miss those fun times!

Fix this crap!!! :wise:

Last edited:
F'n BUMP!!! :bump:

WTF?!

how about an answer? sooo sick of this just being ignored!!!

no mention of it here---> Communication and Development Roadmap!
(so much for that communication part, huh?)

I really want my clothes fixed! you guys got all these plans for the upcoming year, but continue to ignore the community when they ask for something to be fixed that's been broken for going on 2 years!

Is the wait for clothes being fixed going to be as long as the wait for taming to be reintroduced?!
this really sucks!

Fixed?

I know this is an old thread but, is the issues with most of the clothes fixed now? Thinking specially about Coats?

We don't even have Miss Calypso & HE-Man contests anymore because of this! Lost some annual events that encourage spending and competition in other areas than hunt/mine/craft, not to mention the crowd turnout! I miss those fun times!

Fix this crap!!! :wise:

These bugs are actually why the Miss and Mister Calypso stopped altogether. They first moved it due to avatar upgrade, and since then I wrote a few times, but I never got an answer, and there are SO MANY great combinations possible now, but MA just dont care. They just add more stuff :D

I know this is an old thread but, is the issues with most of the clothes fixed now? Thinking specially about Coats?

coats still using (F) model, so guys have boobs and big ass when they wear a coat! :ahh:

nope 2 years not fixed but am selling out now fuck EU you dont care about me i go spend my money else
i waited 2 years is plenty to fix somenthing

nope 2 years not fixed but am selling out now fuck EU you dont care about me i go spend my money else

Good job MA, way to really pay attention to what's important to the player base. Astonishing, simply amazing. :rolleyes:

coats still using (F) model, so guys have boobs and big ass when they wear a coat! :ahh:

Never seen this, had no issues with the crafted coat I am using at the moment :)

gz mindark! one player less, and only one out of so many over the years, that you could buy a castle if you would get a $ for each one... :scratch2:

how many of all the different coats did you try, if i may ask?

Back