Shopkeeper in apartment?

Hi people,

There are apartments where it's not allowed to place items for trade.
Is it possible to place a shopkeeper there or is trading generally not allowed in this case?

Hi people,

There are apartments where it's not allowed to place items for trade.
Is it possible to place a shopkeeper there or is trading generally not allowed in this case?

Shopkeepers allow you to sell things in apartments or other locations you own that it can be placed.:)

I am confused as in my estate terminal it says: Item Trade: no.
If that was "yes", you could set everything that's placed around the apartment (on the ground, on the walls, on the furniture, the furniture itself etc) for sale. Just like in a shop.

each shopkeeper will allow you to sell 10 items at a time I believe.

Edit: I stand corrected ty :) it deserved to be said in this thread, sorry I got it wrong :)

Last edited:
each shopkeeper will allow you to sell 10 items at a time I believe.
each allows you to sell 20 slots... but it depends on item what item it is as to how many you can really sell as some items use up more than one slot... Most use one, but some displays, etc. use more than one.

And another somewhat related question. Can i sell cld in my shop or do i need a shopkeeper ?

i guess u need a shopkeeper if your unable to drop the deed

i guess u need a shopkeeper if your unable to drop the deed

or just buy enough of them to go above the the tt limitation on what you can 'drop' in the stack, lol. ;)

More seriously, try the 'display' area and see if it's any different. I remember I used to be able to put one cld in my apartment when I had one, but not in shop... I think different estate types have different limitations on what you can and cannot do, and that limit's always changing from vu to vu which makes owning estates a real pain in the butt as you never know if you lift something or put it somewhere if it'll go back there if you pick it up...

Anything dropped in the apt will not be able to be purchased, the shopkeeper allows purchase in the apt. 20 items per shopkeeper, which takes up 7 item slots. Small shop with 50 item slots will be able to handle 7 shopkeepers and 1 1-item slot sign (they vary on item count, up to 15 item slots per sign)

Deeds can be sold in the shopkeeper as well as vehicles. I cant recall any other items that aren't displayable in the shop besides these, but they should work in the shopkeeper if it cannot be dropped due to size or the deed ect.

you can loot it, or buy from other players, or from auction

GL

I've sold AUD in my shop without the need of a shopkeeper. I did place them on a display panel though, not sure if that makes any difference or if you can just sell them by placing them anywhere.

I've sold AUD in my shop without the need of a shopkeeper. I did place them on a display panel though, not sure if that makes any difference or if you can just sell them by placing them anywhere.

No more CLDs left.. but I will check it out if I want to sell something made from paper that's 0.00 worth in the future.

Thx

Back