Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images

Lightbulb THE HIVE: a tutorial to aurli uber bosses

UPDATE: NOW ABOUT 2500 BROOD OF 1 KIND KILLS NEEDED TO SPAWN A BOSS, After the 6th Boss is spawned, frank the failure will spawn in the same brood cave

Dear community,

I believe everyone should have access to this knowleadge, its been nearly a year this place was release and most who know how the spawn of aurli uber aka bosses works never shared it, kept it to themself and profiting from it (i joined the place mid november 13 and was able to figure out all this stuff by myself).
    Several people mentionned me how bad they wanted to loot some bones and start a set of more eco plates together, I have helped some friends so far, I believe at some point everyone should get to share what they know, it always was on us to give and to receive, so here is my input.

Aurli Biogenic Gel.
    This gel is made off all the brood parts you may loot in the hive, some aurli larva which can be found in the bell brood room, some alien liquids from other domes and an animal oil i let you find about.
    Used in the craft of the adj/imp/mod bp.

Aurli Bosses have an internal cooldown.
    Matter of fact i was able to determine this cooldown, they all work on a base of "timing" and not "kill count" as many could believe and feel robbed by the WSS mafia (or by myself?) out there camping each cave ready to catch the precious loot.
    Each of these bosses can and will respawn 48hrs after last one killed up to 120hrs spawning limit, once this understood you might want to know when the last specific boss been killed to be able to catch the next one and hunt at the right place, timing pattern may vary depending on server reboot, server reboot now force a cooldown reset, which means no boss will spawn untill 48hrs atleast passed.

Bring with you the highest tiered gun you can, for some of the strongest boss a rutube/perseus armor will be needed, be prepared for the worst but still pray for the best, infact some people from the mentionned above soc will KS you at all cost, it happend to me before and mob train isnt an option for some of the less respectable of them or even auto firing the spawning point for several hours in a row or even all day.
    This is not really about it but worth mentioning as all treasure comes at a cost so lets get to the real point of the thread.

6 different bosses, from L43 to L106, each spawning as an extra mob to the existing ones, each of these boss spawn INSIDE their brood cave, each of these are a nearly 100% guarantee to loot a bone or up to 3 bones with dread.
    Bones are also lootable from regular mobs, confirmed on brood of bram, dotty and bell, also potentially from warren as the boss happend to give no loot.
    NOTE: some have lower chances of looting and will be detailed under.

L43 Dotty

50% chances of looting a bone

L48 Bell (picture taken from the way to the bell cave)

50%+ chances of looting a bone
    Spawns into PVP

L49 Bram

50%+ chances of looting a bone

L76 Warren

75%+ chances of looting a bone

L78 Unruly

100% chances of looting a bone

L106 Dread The AllBrood

100% chances of looting atleast a bone, up to 3 lootable
    Spawns in PVP
    Makes a loud Rooooaaaar noise on spawn that can be heard all around the hive.

NoTE: Chances of looting mentionned are based on 2-3 months of tracking, personal & friends kills.

Additional information will be provided in a following post (if you want to personally ask me something about the place i can teach & tell you for free, ingame).

Good luck to everyone inside the hive, may this allow to be revived, mob start to loot UL items again and return some of the mu to these mobs.
    Last edited by Konvicted; 05-26-2017 at 02:21.
    Takeaway Truth:
    Forget ideology. They betray. They limit. They lead astray. Just deal with the raw data and trust yourself. Nobody is smarter than you are. And what if they are? What good is their understanding doing you? People walk around saying ‘Well, I don’t understand quantum physics but somewhere somebody understands it’. That’s not a very helpful attitude towards observing the insights of quantum physics. Inform yourself. What does inform yourself mean? It means transcend and mistrust ideology. Go for direct experience. What do YOU think when YOU face the waterfall? What do YOU think when YOU have sex? What do YOU think when YOU take psilocybin? Everything else is unconfirmable rumor, useless, probably lies. So, liberate yourself from the illusion of culture. Take responsibility for what you think and what you do.”
    – Terence McKenna

The game is deep and the fame is brief..

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    Armor plates are made off the mutated aurli bones piece.
    2 kinds are possible, adj/imp/mod 5b and 6a

in order to make the plate you need to talk to the NPC prof walken.
    Adj are made of 1 mutated bone + 2 disassembled regular 5b or 6a
    Imp are made of 1 mutated bone + 2 disassembled Adj 5b or 6a
    Mod are made of 1 mutated bone + 2 disassembled imp 5b or 6a

7 bones needed for a set of adj
    21 bones needed for a set of imp
    49 bones needed for a set of mod

These plates have a block damage chance, it cancels the damage taken down to 0.0
    They also have a much greater economy than their regular version
    Last edited by Konvicted; 03-07-2014 at 11:34.
    Takeaway Truth:
    Forget ideology. They betray. They limit. They lead astray. Just deal with the raw data and trust yourself. Nobody is smarter than you are. And what if they are? What good is their understanding doing you? People walk around saying ‘Well, I don’t understand quantum physics but somewhere somebody understands it’. That’s not a very helpful attitude towards observing the insights of quantum physics. Inform yourself. What does inform yourself mean? It means transcend and mistrust ideology. Go for direct experience. What do YOU think when YOU face the waterfall? What do YOU think when YOU have sex? What do YOU think when YOU take psilocybin? Everything else is unconfirmable rumor, useless, probably lies. So, liberate yourself from the illusion of culture. Take responsibility for what you think and what you do.”
    – Terence McKenna

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    Imp Cut Stab Acid mob

Dotty Scan

Warren Scan

Bram Scan

Bell Scan

Unruly Scan
    Missing
    Perseus/rutuba recommanded

Dread The AllBrood Scan (12850hp)
    Available on the highlight of my stream
    http://www.twitch.tv/liakon
    Perseus/rutuba armor needed
    Last edited by Konvicted; 03-07-2014 at 12:11.
    Takeaway Truth:
    – Terence McKenna

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    These are the last spawned boss since last server reset

Dread** 2+1Mutated Aurli Bone Piece Akon & Casay Fri, 07 Mar 2014 08:50:01 ** 80h45min since last
    Dotty** Mutated Aurli Bone Piece Tomas Tamosiunas Tumeli Thu, 06 Mar 2014 11:09:40 ** 48h30min since last
    Bram ** Mutated Aurli Bone Piece Tomas Tamosiunas Tumeli Wed, 05 Mar 2014 18:26:10 ** 58h15min
    Dotty** No Bone Gunzy Tue, 04 Mar 2014 10:37:00 ** 59h05min
    Unruly ** Mutated Aurli Bone Piece Akon TrusT Konvicted Tue, 04 Mar 2014 08:12:22 ** 61h15min
    Warren ** Mutated Aurli Bone Piece mg Joda VVV VVV Mon, 03 Mar 2014 22:57:23 ** 70h25min
    Dread ** 3Mutated Aurli Bone Piece mg Joda VVV VVV Mon, 03 Mar 2014 22:54:23 ** 70h20min
    Bram ** Mutated Aurli Bone Piece Akon TrusT Konvicted Mon, 03 Mar 2014 08:11:41 ** /118h05min
    Bell ** Mutated Aurli Bone Piece mg Joda VVV VVV Sun, 02 Mar 2014 23:27:08 ** /109h30min
    Dotty** Mutated Aurli Bone Piece mg Joda VVV VVV Sat, 01 Mar 2014 23:30:53 ** /85h30min
    Unruly** Mutated Aurli Bone Piece Akon TrusT Konvicted Sat, 01 Mar 2014 18:53:24 ** /81h
    Warren** No Bone Akon Sat, 01 Mar 2014 00:45:00 ** /62h45min
    Dread ** Mutated Aurli Bone Piece Hulk & Joda Sat, 01 Mar 2014 00:40:00 ** /62h40min Server reset
    / SERVER RESET TIME BASED

Next Boss possible (this is a 1 time help i wont keep this updated)

Bell 12hrs limit spawn to 120hr
    Warren 36hrs limit spawn to 120hr
    Unruly 55hrs limit spawn to 120hr spawned already

NOTE: SOME BONES ARE LOOTED IN A SILENT WAY AND MAKE TRACKING HARDER IF YOU HAVENT WITNESSED THE KILL
    Last edited by Konvicted; 03-07-2014 at 12:47.
    Takeaway Truth:
    – Terence McKenna

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    ViaDolorosa
    Images
    A great guide.
    Thank you for sharing all this with the Community.

Link added to the Aurli main page in the Bestiary.

Ak.

Stalker
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    slupor slupor slupor
    Society
    Project -X-
    Images
    Sharing is caring, + rep.

Edit: Never mind I read the text again

/Slupor
    Last edited by slupor; 03-07-2014 at 14:18.
    Finally , after many year waiting only to get my ass owned without any lube , all dry and deep with sand and brised glass , and you was allready here , waiting for me , to do , as usual , the little hips mouvement you know so well. Etopia Quote

We all bend over and take it like a man! Or we leave...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    5k aurli mission required to enter the hive, i forgot to mention
    Takeaway Truth:
    – Terence McKenna

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Jack Combo Nikis
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    It's make almost no sense this aurli bosses to loot all the good stuff in The Hive, it only supports those that have enough time to stay and wait for the boss to spawn, why should you hunt there if you can't increase your changes to loot something better.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by combo22 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's make almost no sense this aurli bosses to loot all the good stuff in The Hive, it only supports those that have enough time to stay and wait for the boss to spawn, why should you hunt there if you can't increase your changes to loot something better.
    I totally agree with you, this is in a way unfair!
    Takeaway Truth:
    – Terence McKenna

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Kamonpach BKK Empress
    Images
    The reason I never spend time there is because I like to grind, not to camp! Probably got +100globals, and found only 1boss, brood of all! He crit me when he hade 50% hp, then Isma and mosu mobsteal! All plain bullshit! They reward the people who spend 0peds! Another reason to quit I guess...
    Last edited by Selosse; 03-07-2014 at 14:54.

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast