Info: THE HIVE: a tutorial to aurli uber bosses

Like allways WSS "bad ppl"

--mod's comment--

This thread is supposed to be about sharing info about the CP cave.

If this is going to just be an anti-WSS thread, I'll be forced to do some serious deletions.

--/mod's comment--

--mod's comment--

This thread is supposed to be about sharing info about the CP cave.

If this is going to just be an anti-WSS thread, I'll be forced to do some serious deletions.

--/mod's comment--

all i see is wss talking about wss maybe they want the tread closed :D

Please take it to private messaging or make another thread to discuss whatever you want to before it goes too far and force mod to delete some or more of these post that are totally un-necessary and unrelated to the guide.

I still feel the need to point out that both of the side happend to act ruthless, i do not support nor use these action affiliated to the harassment or action meant to ruin someone experiences during their play time (decaying people, mob training and whatever comes to mind).
Pointless to sound hypocrit, I'm guilty for spending time because i could, waiting on boss to gather datas, for personal wealth and or profit.

The guide is now out, it is been nearly a month i slowed down and i trully hope this will be helpfull for most of those who inspire to see and kill their first boss, loot one or more bones; well accomplish their goal like i could.
I'll eventually be around to catch some boss and will respect the first to hit the mob wins it (personal rule not being applyed to zverys member).
If you think i can be of any help, do not hesitate to contact me, ask question, for help or anything.
Cheers.

Please take it to private messaging or make another thread to discuss whatever you want to before it goes too far and force mod to delete some or more of these post that are totally un-necessary and unrelated to the guide.

I still feel the need to point out that both of the side happend to act ruthless, i do not support nor use these action affiliated to the harassment or action meant to ruin someone experiences during their play time (decaying people, mob training and whatever comes to mind).
Pointless to sound hypocrit, I'm guilty for spending time because i could, waiting on boss to gather datas, for personal wealth and or profit.

The guide is now out, it is been nearly a month i slowed down and i trully hope this will be helpfull for most of those who inspire to see and kill their first boss, loot one or more bones; well accomplish their goal like i could.
I'll eventually be around to catch some boss and will respect the first to hit the mob wins it (personal rule not being applyed to zverys member).
If you think i can be of any help, do not hesitate to contact me, ask question, for help or anything.
Cheers.

Delete all shit about wss in your first post and we will be fine "gang" maker :)

ive suspected for a while now that the primary way to make a profit in entropia is not to cycle at all, it does not seem that MA gives a shit if you cycle or not, only that some one depo. this applys to traders, CLD holders, pirates, and campers, and maybe many more i havent thought of just now. one thing is for sure, those who dont cycle are rewarded.

if you cycle 100k ped a month you will lose 1k$ on average per month, minus what poor MU MA, and idiot ped-hating auction under-cutters haven't completely destroyed.

if you sit at your pc and watch movies on netflix you will lose 8$ a month, and all you have to do is glance at your other monitor to see if a boss has arrived, maybe you make 70-200$ a day maybe you wont, but it only cost you 0.27$ a day to watch movies.

:smoke: perhaps akon is a visionary in the fun new profession of mob camping. :wise: GL to those who pioneer this profession, it seems MA wants to give you all the loot :)

pretty accurate estimate, Warren spawned 50 minutes before your indicated latest moment.

Gratz to the looter :)

daily bump atm the bosses in play are bram and dotty happy weekend :)

Still cry? When did I cry? And Im sure I depo + x10 times more then you so atleast I did alot more then you ever did or will do for the game! Still game favour pathetics mob trainers, bug user like you that stand doing shit and try to ruin for the rest ingame! Why I mention your pathetic name is because Akon teams 24/7 with lame idiots in TC and BA who only mobtrain and try to decay everyone! So no need to mention WSS in this thread! But I can see Akon kinda get brainwashed spending all that time with those losers!

Nice guide from Akon, but no +rep with the shit talking! You should live the way you learn! Don't talk shit when you do same things!

:laugh::laugh::laugh: strong words stay tigh bahain that pc :laugh::laugh: is easy to writre shit

good for you you can depo all you wanna i don't think no one ask you im sure not asking you how much you depo and i certainly don't care :silly2:

Been in cave, didn't spend as much time in there as u did so this guide will be helpful for sure.

Thank you Akon :)

+Rep (I'd really give you rep, but you're one of those guys I'm always giving rep to, and I have to spread it first)

:shower:

L49 Bram: Possible Spawn
L43 Dotty: Possible Spawn (unless misinformed)
L106 Dread The AllBrood: Possible Spawn
L78 Unruly: From today 12:50MA time
L76 Warren: From today 21:10MA time
L48 Bell: Pending

I'm extremly busy and cant be around, take your chance and remember the highest DPS will be needed to avoid KillSteal case, Good luck.

Bring this up for those who may have missed it

mindark should change the bone system, again we have 4 bones and all to people who stand in cave waiting for them to spawn, this is bad for buisness when its more profitable to stand afk all day waitign for bosses instead of actualy playing.
I dont want to waste my time waiting for a boss to spawn so i can profit, but it sux that i feel im getting cheated by not doing it.

mindark should change the bone system, again we have 4 bones and all to people who stand in cave waiting for them to spawn, this is bad for buisness when its more profitable to stand afk all day waitign for bosses instead of actualy playing.
I dont want to waste my time waiting for a boss to spawn so i can profit, but it sux that i feel im getting cheated by not doing it.

already 1,5 years is same system and you complain now ? because someone else started to get bones in saew way ? :) but really i feel same :)

But ma ways is not known, like turnof radar that all people wants it, and spawn system.

for spawn system - spawn after 1000 kills, was created long time ago like mulmun, eumon stalker and so on.

but ma made new system exceptionally for cave, instead using old one, so maby there was a reason.
maby oil in rig should spawn only after 10 ppl kills ? i feel same as you feel :)

Easy fix. Don't buy the bones.. prices will crash and it'll stop happening.

I personally would rather have it work like most MMOs. By clearing, the bosses spawn. Make the bones slightly more rare from those bosses and there you go.

Hey everyone, back on forum.
Get a chance to track and catch aurli bosses starting from 48hrs after the server reset (approx 13MA time).
Good luck everyone.

wooooot, bones price = UP UP :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Hrm, seems like its time to move the spawns around a bit.

Hope you find a better solution to reward those that are spending peds not time in the cave.

man read this and yell "AMEN" :yup:

1. as i find out you was forced to write all to forum because someone from wss sayd will do it and asked all soc permision to do so. and sayd to you, so in that wour when socmate asked for permission, and sayd he will post it . you done it first to show how are you "good man to comunity"

2. you was alone in cave 1-2 months when marry mayhem was, and got all bones , in this time only 30 bones with hofs and god know how much without it. so how you desctibe you "standing there" because no more globals of other mobs was found :)

3. Ass started to burn when team of wss retruned. and you started to lose "easy way to get bones"

and now you say "amen"

i really hate doubleface people, and not even i say that you and your brother plays in one account (you day, and brother at night during "night hotel" shift) .

and -rep for you for this post :) and your amen means- you cry now alot because you undestood what you done now :)) and childish action - if i cant play with my doll, so i brake it so noone can :))

i wish all WSS come back to pvp4 where is REAL proffit and rule it again, and "Cerb Hulk Beris" was one of first people who posted a support thread with asking to change "boss spawn time" to "boss spawns after x deaths of mobs) and we all sent it. and it was made 2014.01 month + was talked with "kim" in game saying same .

p.s. :D firs hit rule ? :D where ? you ksed all boss from every single avatar i know :D with your tier 10 prowler :)

i really feel sorry for thoes who came believing your lies and bought all uber armor and ~mid level high tiered guns. because you made them only to spent money.

Last edited:
Hrm, seems like its time to move the spawns around a bit.

Shame that you guys dont read suggestions in support. Ever. This system of spawning boss was bad from first day. It had to be same like with Eomon stalker at spiders (now Mulmun Vigg), so boss spawn after xxx mobs killed.

Last edited:
Shame that you guys dont read suggestions in support. Ever. This system of spawning boss was bad from first day. It had to be same like with Eomon stalker at spiders (now Mulmun Vigg), so boss spawn after xxx mobs killed.

I think is should be random, it will be even worse to spawn it after a fixed number, it is very easy to count the mobs in the cave and just call your friends to steal the boss from a solo hunter that did all the job.

I think is should be random, it will be even worse to spawn it after a fixed number, it is very easy to count the mobs in the cave and just call your friends to steal the boss from a solo hunter that did all the job.

then make it random...say between 1000 and 20000 mobs killed or something.

How you gonna count 1000 or 3000 mobs in each room killed by other hunters? :laugh: But when it is based on time, or like you say - random - boss spawn even noone hunting, so if someone just waiting for boss - he will get it anyway without spending a pec.

then make it random...say between 1000 and 20000 mobs killed or something.

Exactly!

How you gonna count 1000 or 3000 mobs in each room killed by other hunters? :laugh: But when it is based on time, or like you say - random - boss spawn even noone hunting, so if someone just waiting for boss - he will get it anyway without spending a pec.

Random on kills NOT time.
Seeing how people stay forever in caves nothing will surprise me.

+rep

I know I felt shafted once I finally completed to the aurli 5k to get access.

I actually own one of the 2 mark.6a plate bps, I thought this might be a compliment to that blueprint, I was wrong, I would never be at the machine If I tried to loot these.

I thought...Great now I get to go in and try to steal a mob from damage I cannot possibly match. I would have to steal it, because well, people there like to kill any threat to "thier" loot. 1st 15 minutes in I was PK'd for global-ling in the wrong cave apparently. At least make it so you cannot loot another bone for 2 weeks or something. Then we wouldn't see so much camping.

Horrible mechanic, idea and implementation IMO.
I imagine I am competing with a second screen and purchased avatar anyhow, so why would I waste my time.
I only have one account and was not purchased outside of the EULA terms.

Wish I would have known about this before I did the 5k aurli. I simply would not have done it if I did know these facts.

1. as i find out you was forced to write all to forum because someone from wss sayd will do it and asked all soc permision to do so. and sayd to you, so in that wour when socmate asked for permission, and sayd he will post it . you done it first to show how are you "good man to comunity"

2. you was alone in cave 1-2 months when marry mayhem was, and got all bones , in this time only 30 bones with hofs and god know how much without it. so how you desctibe you "standing there" because no more globals of other mobs was found :)

3. Ass started to burn when team of wss retruned. and you started to lose "easy way to get bones"

and now you say "amen"

i really hate doubleface people, and not even i say that you and your brother plays in one account (you day, and brother at night during "night hotel" shift) .

and -rep for you for this post :) and your amen means- you cry now alot because you undestood what you done now :)) and childish action - if i cant play with my doll, so i brake it so noone can :))

i wish all WSS come back to pvp4 where is REAL proffit and rule it again, and "Cerb Hulk Beris" was one of first people who posted a support thread with asking to change "boss spawn time" to "boss spawns after x deaths of mobs) and we all sent it. and it was made 2014.01 month + was talked with "kim" in game saying same .

p.s. :D firs hit rule ? :D where ? you ksed all boss from every single avatar i know :D with your tier 10 prowler :)

i really feel sorry for thoes who came believing your lies and bought all uber armor and ~mid level high tiered guns. because you made them only to spent money.

from a to z you crack me up :laugh: you can try turn it how you want to, real eyes realize real lies.
soc and close friends were aware of the upcoming guide, i never heard of any "kind" wss preaching "the share info way".
if anyone but 1 avatar had to compete for a boss against me, stand up, speak for yourself and talk about it, i'm definitely not a Zverys to a random joe, actually i even rarely had to compete against your team in my days :girl:.
not there during mayhem? dont complain.
what i've been looting is what I HAVE been looting, take care of what is in your loot because only you should care about it, appart for that this is probably hate or jealousy, weak feeling anyway.
I'm alone on my account and that time invested in the cave was exhausive, i retired few days before my bday and havent returned seriously to it since, i'm busy, normal that you stick your tongue in and why not anyone else (you have to understand that my way arent the same as yours, so whenever you feel shitty for missing a boss, this doesnt affect me as much as it does for you, oh well in time you will learn, just as much as you'll eventually learn to skip dumping your forum bs on people eyes)...
I'm not the kind to die with knowleadge i am not even using nor planed to, why do you cry so much about the fact its been shared, you guys also learnd from it regardless of what you may pretend, be thankfull.

[/low life rent on]
Still hows life on joda's account? much better than your old newb one i bet, shame that you're the same old you, that avatar is as gentle as it used to, damn i'm starting to sound like you, i dont give a flying fuck about your stuff tbh but i still got to give my laboratory rats some cheese to keep em entertained, be fed.
Watch out for the day i happen to show up and do what you always do, follow me like a dog on a leech and do the shit you've been doing for the past 30+days. showing a lame off.
[/off]

if anyone made investment in order to catch these bosses i'm sure they will be dedicated enough to achieve their plans, dont underestimate them, but as i see it you're hoping your move will discourage peoples, i just hope they dont fell into that mindtricking..

Back