Info: THE HIVE: a tutorial to aurli uber bosses

The way I see things changing the loot system is a win win situation for most of us.This way only a handful of people can take advantage of this.
I'm not playing for long time this game, however when I found that you can get improved 5b I started to explore my options in grinding some of the materials to get a set.However many people told me that I should stop this because I have almost 0 chances to do that unless I have to spend a lot of money.
This news slowed my Aurli 5k grind because I wasn't motivated to end it, no perspective for me to get into the cave
If new players like me , who deposit in order to finish 5k aurli and have a perspective into geting a Bone will make this game better , more people , better loot.

When a group of people get most of the nice loot because of the loot sister and of course their investment (which is not a bad thing after all) this creates a feeling which makes you feel have no power of gaining that small part of the nice loot which makes all of us continue playing this game and keep depositing in order to achieve a better avatar.

My bottom line is : The more people get the loot , more people will start the game, invite their friends, deposit more , make better loot , have a better perspective/future in this game.
If everything is controlled because MA fail to make a smart system for all of us people will lose interest into the game because everything is expensive for them in order to achieve something and this only lead them to sell out threads and in the end there will be only a handful of ubers and a few people registering new accounts.

system is verry unique and perfect, just people made your opinion by listening to others, and noone tryed colect team and come to cave.

look at our best friend akon who was op of this thread. he made like 40 bones without even having a team.

what he made different than others who just cry ?

1. he camped boss

NOTHING more.

as i saw tamosiunas posts where he posted all time high all hunters is only wss(and it is more globals from 1 player that is from any other mob) .
and others just come hunt a bit, or jsut camp.

if i was ma, and see that main system is working and people hunting there alot as it is now, i would not change nothing at all.

glad to see Kim is working to make you people happy, and i will track how your activity will change after cave upgrade.
just he could do something usefull in other places if you all was so unhappy and lazy to go get you luckk in cave.

Bram

Zverys 100 Globals
Tomas Tamosiunas Tumelis 97 Globals
Cerb Hulk Beris 86 Globals
Tomas NoX Paslaptis 79 Globals

= total 362 Globals

TRY BEAT US ON GLOBALS AND THEN SAY WE JUST WAITING BOSSES

sidxx - 582 solo globals, lol i got zverys beat on bram ;)

The way I see things changing the loot system is a win win situation for most of us.This way only a handful of people can take advantage of this.
I'm not playing for long time this game, however when I found that you can get improved 5b I started to explore my options in grinding some of the materials to get a set.However many people told me that I should stop this because I have almost 0 chances to do that unless I have to spend a lot of money.
This news slowed my Aurli 5k grind because I wasn't motivated to end it, no perspective for me to get into the cave.
If new players like me , who deposit in order to finish 5k aurli and have a perspective into geting a Bone will make this game better , more people , better loot.

When a group of people get most of the nice loot because of the loot sister and of course their investment (which is not a bad thing after all) this creates a feeling which makes you feel have no power of gaining that small part of the nice loot which makes all of us continue playing this game and keep depositing in order to achieve a better avatar.

My bottom line is : The more people get the loot , more people will start the game, invite their friends, deposit more , make better loot , have a better perspective/future in this game.
If everything is controlled because MA fail to make a smart system for all of us people will lose interest into the game because everything is expensive for them in order to achieve something and this only lead them to sell out threads and in the end there will be only a handful of ubers and a few people registering new accounts.

Lot of truth to this. I was initially very excited by the new plate upgrades and was gearing up and planning on grinding the aurli 5k so i could go try to loot my own set of uber 5Bs, but as the nature of the cave and its flaws began to come out in the public channels, i realized it wasn't a reasonable goal. At first it just seemed to be a poorly-implemented drop mechanism that favored full-time players, but with this thread it has also become clear that EU has a cartel problem that is exacerbated by poor design decisions. It's really not compatible with MA's expressed goal of increasing the player base.

Lot of truth to this. I was initially very excited by the new plate upgrades and was gearing up and planning on grinding the aurli 5k so i could go try to loot my own set of uber 5Bs, but as the nature of the cave and its flaws began to come out in the public channels, i realized it wasn't a reasonable goal. At first it just seemed to be a poorly-implemented drop mechanism that favored full-time players, but with this thread it has also become clear that EU has a cartel problem that is exacerbated by poor design decisions. It's really not compatible with MA's expressed goal of increasing the player base.

that is called - SOCIAL , and smaller one is called TEAM , not a cartel. it is mmorpg game not solo.

you sayd you want hunt UBER aurlis, but you never done mission.
How about winning a million in lottery with not buying a ticket ? all 99.99% say it is inposible so you dont buy ?

that is called - SOCIAL , and smaller one is called TEAM , not a cartel. it is mmorpg game not solo.

How about winning a million in lottery with not buying a ticket ? all 99.99% say it is inposible so you dont buy ?

zverys cartel been closing down unique areas since 2010 :D if they dont win they will mass spam support case till u get warning lock ban.

The only metric MA will care about after next week's VU is the effect on turnover in both the CP domes (for finishing the 5K aurli mission) and the turnover in the Caves.

I predict there will be a lot of new names globalling on Cave Aurlis.

/Slupor

?

Cartel
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartel
This article is about the legal term. For other uses, see Cartel (disambiguation).

A cartel is a formal, explicit agreement among competing firms. It is a formal organization of producers and manufacturers that agree to fix prices, marketing, and production.[1] Cartels usually occur in an oligopolistic industry, where the number of sellers is small (usually because barriers to entry, most notably startup costs, are high) and the products being traded are usually commodities. Cartel members may agree on such matters as price fixing, total industry output, market shares, allocation of customers, allocation of territories, bid rigging, establishment of common sales agencies, and the division of profits or combination of these. The aim of such collusion (also called the cartel agreement) is to increase individual members' profits by reducing competition.

I dunno about you but what I read in the definition of Cartel from Wikipedia looks very familiar to what has happened until now in the Aurli Cave. Especially the paragraphs on production costs and characteristics of Sales.

/Slupor

It's a cartel regardless of whatever else you want to call it.

Actually i think you're describing the current practice of waiting around until the broken lottery coughs up the winning ticket and only buying that.

I think you failed reading comprehension of my post. I nowhere claim i should win a lottery without buying a ticket, i simply say I (and many, many potential depositing others, which was the whole point of the post) are not stupid enough to work our way to Las Vegas knowing that the slots there are crooked and controlled by a cartel.

PS my "favorite mob" on EL is aurli . I'm certainly capable of killing them if i intend to do so.

Last edited:
Cartel for sure! Team of players who play together, help each other each day, never undercut each other on things we selling and so on... We got few things that others dont - team spirit, hard work, good organization...

So yes... Cartel.

But then again - everyone calling us exploiters, cheaters and so on. We do all bad things all the time, but somehow no proofs... However when we call others exploiters - we got proofs all the time... But who cares, right? :)

The only metric MA will care about after next week's VU is the effect on turnover in both the CP domes (for finishing the 5K aurli mission) and the turnover in the Caves.

I predict there will be a lot of new names globalling on Cave Aurlis.

/Slupor

trust me, people are too lazy, fisrt week will be and after that noone will change, like in all past situations.

nothing will change.

I just hope that after "nothiung" change will be less people blaming each other

I don't understand all the WSS bashing, if WSS manage to work together and get results from it within the game dynamics fine.

Some things are more successfull in team effort and some solo.

I can't imagine that it is so difficult for some of the other socs to make a team with more firepower than the current WSS members that are grinding the caves.
But instead of make some effort and start actually doing that, apparently is easier to do nothing and bash on WSS for killing boss mobs....

Take in mind that you won't loot bones by ranting on PCF regardless any boss spawn system ;)

Last edited:
So much egocentric players in this forum!

When you don't need to hunt just to count the number of mobs in each room and when every boss mob aka extra dot on the room guarantee you one item that sells for 500+ ped. Even a 5 years old child will tell you that something is wrong and that game isn't working as supposed!

To those individual and societies that made huge ped with it, congratulations. But soon it will be over for good!

How many will hunt there after the VU, no one knows. After all it passed 2 years since the opening...

So much egocentric players in this forum!

When you don't need to hunt just to count the number of mobs in each room and when every boss mob aka extra dot on the room guarantee you one item that sells for 500+ ped. Even a 5 years old child will tell you that something is wrong and that game isn't working as supposed!

To those individual and societies that made huge ped with it, congratulations. But soon it will be over for good!

How many will hunt there after the VU, no one knows. After all it passed 2 years since the opening...

1. There is not fair waitinf in quad till "sand king" shows and let others clean waves.
2. There is not fair waiting for Mafoid boss and let others to kill mobs and you kill only boss
3. There is not fair talking about people who hunt every day in cave , and not have even 1 global from cave mob.
4. There is not fair not wait/hunt cave mobs and think that by comming for 5 minutes you will find it
5. There is not fair talking how you are abused when you never was in cave and tryed to Grind minimum 1 week
6. There is not fair calling others exploiters if there no even clue of exploiting.

7. There is not FAIR in a question-"what is broken?" answer with -rep and say "you are broken"

Some statistics about Mutated bones and Plates until now:

Adjusted Plates : 544 made - 304 used for imp = 240 present in game
Improved Plates : 152 made - 76 used for mod = 76 present in game
Modified Plates : 38 present in game

Total number of bones used : 734
Total number of bones on tracker : 635

There is a difference of 99 pcs between bones used and bones logged as Rare item loot on the Tracker. I think its safe to assume this is due to the fact that a lot of bones in 2013 were looted by using this mechanism right after server resets, which were moments where not enough tracker clients were back in game yet to proper log the Rare loots.

Asome bones just has no rare. You get bone and no swirlies

When i was in private meedting with Richard Branson, he sayd to me one thing , and it can be same as EU players.

1. People who Say taht UBERS are bad , and EXPLOIT everythting - they will never BECOME an UBER, because hisbrains refuses it to do , because they all are bad .
Same theory was proved long time ago when was sayd : if all people think Millionares are all Thiefs, they will never be a millionares because when brains refuses man to become a Millionare, because he is a chief, they do everything to lose money to not become it.

And that is why Branson is a millionaire and not a famous philosopher. :laugh:

On a more serious note, when is this update due Kim? I've been strolling down that cave for some time now, never saw one bossmob. Did see a part of the WSS gang and some BA people but thats about it.

Last edited:
And that is why Branson is a millionaire and not a famous philosopher. :laugh:

On a more serious note, when is this update due Kim? I've been strolling down that cave for some time now never saw one bossmob. Did see a part of the WSS gang and some BA people but thats about it.

wss - gang
some ba - people

nice description :)

Reactions: Ast
Next target date?

Tuesday 24th of June, some last minute bugs popped up that we need to sort out first.

In fact it was an actual bug problem, people crashed whenever a diripi, pupugi or igni entered their view.

Tuesday 24th of June, some last minute bugs popped up that we need to sort out first.

In fact it was an actual bug problem, people crashed whenever a diripi, pupugi or igni entered their view.

Any tips for me on good blood pressure meds? :bomb:

I dont understand what is wrong with that texture compression that every Vu , some textures are missing or compilled wrong. That makes armors invisible or failsafe textures. it is cryengine bug?

and still , what is rly annoying me, is that hedoc sk-20 type fap sound is rly should be that way ?

I wonder is Akon gonna quit cave after MA change boss spawn or gonna run after each hunter and try to KS boss :laugh: At the moment he just waiting for boss 24/7, killing few mobs every few days and KS boss if he see one :laugh:

Cant wait for a fix!

I wonder is Akon gonna quit cave after MA change boss spawn or gonna run after each hunter and try to KS boss :laugh: At the moment he just waiting for boss 24/7, killing few mobs every few days and KS boss if he see one :laugh:

Cant wait for a fix!

Aren't you the ones camping the cave? You are funny..

Last edited:
Back