Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Tas r0ound Tadas
    Society
    PvP4
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I totally agree with you, this is in a way unfair!
    Not sure if u could tell something more funny then this. U did at least 50k peds since u joined cave and camped for bosses.. Why didnt u make guide for it by the day u discovered how its done?
    When me and some other came back to cave, suddently u think its unfair
    Btw, realy nice guide. +rep

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Vintage Yquem Port
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    {removed large quote}

Thx for Info. Dunno when MA find out that many ppl that grind all day just to find out they can't profit and then leave while other that stand in one place all day spending almost nothing profits is not that cool.
    Last edited by JohnCapital; 03-07-2014 at 18:38. Reason: 3.12 - No need to quote whole huge post
    Peace - Yq (Twit: http://twitter.com/V_Yquem_P)
    Check:

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Fort Tress
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    +rep, great guide, ty for sharing.

100+ globals here and I have never seen a boss.
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic5039_2.gif

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Tas r0ound Tadas
    Society
    PvP4
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Yquem View Post
    Thx for Info. Dunno when MA find out that many ppl that grind all day just to find out they can't profit and then leave while other that stand in one place all day spending almost nothing profits is not that cool.
    Well, if u are not clever enough to find thing out by your self, dont blame anyone but your self (or.. your parents).
    Whats funny as well, is Akon still stands at cave 24/7 and waits for bosses, not realy killing any mob around.

Fair thing would be for MA to make bosses spawn after some amount of mobs killed. Grinders, the ones who deserves the bones, would have bigger chance getting rewarded.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by r0ound View Post
    (deleted pointless comment)
    Whats funny as well, is Akon still stands at cave 24/7 and waits for bosses, not realy killing any mob around.

Fair thing would be for MA to make bosses spawn after some amount of mobs killed. Grinders, the ones who deserves the bones, would have bigger chance getting rewarded.
    I dont think i have to defend myself for anything nor the 3months spent in there, grinding or not, i havent been there for a year doing nothing but waiting and making sure nobody figure out how it works.
    Time was needed to figure this all out, now it is all out.
    EL doesnt lie 300+ glob.. bad run doesnt speak for themself in there. but the 10hrs and other auto firing footage of the new owner of joda aiming on boss spawn point can
    http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=19368
    Once you learn to time it down, shake it off.. always been and will always be.

i can not disagree on the unfair side of the thing, but if i wasnt around, WSS mafia would still gang it all
    Last edited by Konvicted; 03-07-2014 at 15:18.
    Takeaway Truth:
    Forget ideology. They betray. They limit. They lead astray. Just deal with the raw data and trust yourself. Nobody is smarter than you are. And what if they are? What good is their understanding doing you? People walk around saying ‘Well, I don’t understand quantum physics but somewhere somebody understands it’. That’s not a very helpful attitude towards observing the insights of quantum physics. Inform yourself. What does inform yourself mean? It means transcend and mistrust ideology. Go for direct experience. What do YOU think when YOU face the waterfall? What do YOU think when YOU have sex? What do YOU think when YOU take psilocybin? Everything else is unconfirmable rumor, useless, probably lies. So, liberate yourself from the illusion of culture. Take responsibility for what you think and what you do.”
    – Terence McKenna

The game is deep and the fame is brief..

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Tas r0ound Tadas
    Society
    PvP4
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
    I dont think i have to defend myself for anything nor the 3months spent in there, grinding or not, i havent been there for a year doing nothing but waiting and making sure nobody figure out how it works.
    Time was needed to figure this all out, now it is all out.
    EL doesnt lie 300+ glob.. bad run doesnt speak for themself in there. but the 10hrs and other auto firing footage of the new owner of joda aiming on boss spawn point can
    http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=19368
    Once you learn to time it down, shake it off.. always been and will always be.

i can not disagree on the unfair side of the thing, but if i wasnt around, WSS mafia would still gang it all
    Ofc u dont need to defend your self.
    {removed}
    Anyways, have fun staying 24/7 and i hope MA makes the things right.
    Last edited by JohnCapital; 03-07-2014 at 18:39. Reason: 2.2

Stalker
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    slupor slupor slupor
    Society
    Project -X-
    Images
    Looks like the WSS soc is using the corpse of Joda as some kind of muppet in the Aurli cave... I got a (politely phrased, must give them that) warning in PM from a minion when I showed up in the Bell cave. A few minutes later Joda moved in and spoiled my hunting run with some big L melee thingy. Seems the other WSS minions either felt too good or did not want to waste their precious time PK'ing this n00b in gremlin with an orange hat. They were all camping at Warren cave, it was fun to see there's more GD lurking around than red. Guess when more people read this tutorial, the GD/mob ratio will increase

/Slupor
    Finally , after many year waiting only to get my ass owned without any lube , all dry and deep with sand and brised glass , and you was allready here , waiting for me , to do , as usual , the little hips mouvement you know so well. Etopia Quote

We all bend over and take it like a man! Or we leave...

Stalker
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Lazer"LAZZ" Nero
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Thx for sharing m8
    + Rep

Will take long before i be there tho hehe

Hi, your account was created on the following date 2004-09-26.
    Regards,
    Entropia Support

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    isma
    Society
    ENTROPY 2.0
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Selosse View Post
    The reason I never spend time there is because I like to grind, not to camp! Probably got +100globals, and found only 1boss, brood of all! He crit me when he hade 50% hp, then Isma and mosu mobsteal! All plain bullshit! They reward the people who spend 0peds! Another reason to quit I guess...
    come on BKK you still cry is how you soc play what is the big deal you can quit anytime you wanna I don't think MA care

and yes bones should drop in normal mobs add token to the bosses or sometime dirennt I don't get it why on boss MA need to change the way bones drop shuld be drop like normal ithem
    TP SAKURA CITY -- chikara sachi condos 1,B
    2.00% Spiders! @Takuta Plateau 38736, 31700

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Tas r0ound Tadas
    Society
    PvP4
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by slupor View Post
    Looks like the WSS soc is using the corpse of Joda as some kind of muppet in the Aurli cave... I got a (politely phrased, must give them that) warning in PM from a minion when I showed up in the Bell cave. A few minutes later Joda moved in and spoiled my hunting run with some big L melee thingy. Seems the other WSS minions either felt too good or did not want to waste their precious time PK'ing this n00b in gremlin with an orange hat. They were all camping at Warren cave, it was fun to see there's more GD lurking around than red. Guess when more people read this tutorial, the GD/mob ratio will increase

/Slupor
    You got to be kidding me man. I warned in PM cos it was friendly move - talking before taking actions. Joda moving to bells room was coinsidence cos i did not write about u in team chat. Yes - is the answer, i can handle u by my self, no worries. The friendly gesture turns into pointles post on PCF. Gues i need to kill u right after u enter bells room next time. Cheers

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast